VN Ren'Py Myth of Angels: Prologue [v0.3.5] [3DeadAngel]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is there a full evil path? Not really interested in a redemption arc. MC is a fallen after all, want to hang out with my buds like Moloch and Belial. If he was a good guy, he'd still be "upstairs" laughing it up with the likes of Gabriel and Michael.

3DeadAngel

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
is there pregnancy content in this game
Nope there wont be any pregnancy.

I don't envy developers that release here

"Does it include MY fetish?!"

"I will never support someone who doesn't include a scene where she spins plates on her nipples"
This made me chuckle:D

What sort of mind control is in this and how prominent is it?

Will there be a way to disable jumpscares? That sort of thing can be a major accessibility issue, especially for people like me with sensory issues, or people with any kind of other issues that don't respond well to abrupt sources of stress. It's not the kind of thing you can just throw into every game and not expect to cause issues with people who aren't specifically playing the game for that reason.
Hello! It didn't came to my mind to disable it as I've written the whole concept with a little horror/violence back then. Maybe if we could talk in private? (of course only if you interested in my shitty game:D) There I could maybe see what I might be able to do about the situation. Also in the "splash screen"(boot up screen) there is a warning with the following topics: NUDITY, BAD LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND HORROR elements.

Lastly about mind control. The Mind control tag mainly focuses on the AI chip which is inside the MC's brain. There is already a scene with that mind control but It's quite a hidden one as you would need to follow a very specific path.

• Sad
Reactions: Greebz

3DeadAngel

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
Is there a full evil path? Not really interested in a redemption arc. MC is a fallen after all, want to hang out with my buds like Moloch and Belial. If he was a good guy, he'd still be "upstairs" laughing it up with the likes of Gabriel and Michael.
Evil path already in the game:) Just need to do the things very specifically :D If noone gets upon it after few days I can share it myself as well how to do it. To make you even more excited an evil ending is already written into the game We're just not there yet with the story(I'm trying my hardest to update as frequently as possible).

Reactions: Tumai

3DeadAngel

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
ok my english aint helping here.
if I got this correctly, there will be swinging/sharing but with consequences?:unsure:

will the player have the choise to keep all lis to himself?

and the robot + girl thing, can that be avoided too or is it part of the plot and it happens either way?

it would be a good idea to put future tags under Genre and to be specific about certain other ones.
will save you a lot of headache in the future.

I will keep this in my watch list for now

good luck with your project!
Thanks for the big comment I do appreciate it.

Only 1 route where sharing kicks back. A help for you to avoid this totally -> DO NOT ASK ERICA(this is the easiest way) about EveryFans and you gonna be good:)

Robot + Girl will be totally avoidable. Basically all heavier fetishes or even sex scenes are avoidable (if you don't like the girl you can just skip it). (btw the robot + girl is not inside Prologue.)

I was thinking for this as well and for update v0.3 I will definetly put future tags in there as it will clear up confusions. (I didn't want to do that yet as I'm being honest sex scenes are just partially written only so I still need to think about them.)

And lastly thanks:)

Reactions: Beast Within

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Thanks for the big comment I do appreciate it.

Only 1 route where sharing kicks back. A help for you to avoid this totally -> DO NOT ASK ERICA(this is the easiest way) about EveryFans and you gonna be good:)

Robot + Girl will be totally avoidable. Basically all heavier fetishes or even sex scenes are avoidable (if you don't like the girl you can just skip it). (btw the robot + girl is not inside Prologue.)

I was thinking for this as well and for update v0.3 I will definetly put future tags in there as it will clear up confusions. (I didn't want to do that yet as I'm being honest sex scenes are just partially written only so I still need to think about them.)

And lastly thanks:)
I mean why wait? If you are already planning to add swinging in the route you mentioned and the variable that puts it in place is already in the game, then just add it in OP under planned tags now. It not only helps people looking specifically for that tag but also those who want to avoid it, thus sparing all this tag talk and shifting the focus of the discussion to the game itself. Good luck.

3DeadAngel

Game Developer
May 10, 2023
I added in future tags into the genre section and changed the dev notes. Now things should be more clear.

Also a little accident happened with swinging. My innocent brain thought its something to do with having sex with everyone meanwhile others don't really know about it. Sorry about it:D

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Myth of Angels: Prologue [v0.3.0] [3DeadAngel]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 78 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I wanna like the game, I really do but the biggest issue is the awful English. I don't know if dev's native language is English or if they are translating but my god is the dialogue bad

Reactions: 3DeadAngel

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great, another review that gives the game five stars for its "potential."
Fuck this shit. I want to know if the game is worth playing now, not whether a reviewer thinks it could be great two years from now.
A review like that is absolutely worthless. It tells me nothing about the amount of content or its quality. It's just some vague claims and hope for the future,

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MythOfAngelsPrologue-0.3.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Myth of Angels: Prologue [v0.2.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 61mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update it bro.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes