rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Quite singular and solid plot. I hope, there will be more interaction with those beach characters, especially that one at night.
on the other hand, those recent updates are long overdue.

Last edited:

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
someone please share an save for the current version complete ?

I lost my hard drive and I need to start over again

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Jikei posted

Hey everyone, I know this is a bit overdue and we're sorry for the lack of a dev update in July. If you haven't read our previous dev update for v0.11, please check it out here:

In ways good and bad, we've had our hands pretty full with v0.11. Development-wise, things are finally settling down and we'll be sure to give an update again closer to the release. We are still hard at work on v0.11, but we want to let you know that this version has had quite a bit of challenges and will take longer than our normal release consistency due to both development issues and real life delays.

In v0.10, we had some troubles with bugs during the initial release. We've been working on tracking the root of their issues, fixing them better and taking measures to prevent tangled messes from happening again in the future.
We've also faced quite a bit of technical challenges with Jade's content expansion. We have a vision of how her story will play out and want to present it in a certain way. Some of her events are going in completely new directions (code-wise), so we've had to learn new ways of making them possible with the tools that we have. This has been a big part of what's taken our time, but we think that it's very much worth it. We hope you guys will be able to understand!

We have a general idea of how much work we still have left before we can release v0.11 and we will let you know when we have a more solid idea of an ETA. It is on its way — we just need more time to make this expansion the way we want it to be and maintain the same quality content we know you guys expect of Mythic Manor.

Now for a bit of a sneak peek...

This update will be Jade heavy and we will introduce interesting new characters' stories (some fan favorites), but here is another small preview of something else that's coming! The manor will be expanding with new rooms and areas now finally being explorable, such as the lounge area, laundry room, and a few other areas that we won't reveal for now.

mythic-manor-laundry-entrance.png
mythic-manor-laundry-room.png
mythic-manor lounge-room.png

These expansions will bring more interactability within the manor and pave the way for more exciting events for the residents. Not only for this version, but for future versions as well.

P.S. We've received tons of good ideas and suggestions from fans recently through Patreon private message, Email and Discord (all of which we carefully read). They've been very helpful with getting new insight and inspiration, so please don't be shy to send us your thoughts on the game. We are glad to read them!

Thank you for your support and understanding,

Jikei & Phreeoni

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes