HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
(free post, just sharing it for visibility)

View attachment 1153939

Hello everyone, we want to first say thank you for your support of Mythic Manor! Here is another update on the development of v0.17.

Sadly, this version has by far taken the longest to release in the history of development. We are truly sorry for this. We want to assure you that this was not planned and is not how we intend to release future versions.

While it is not our intent to spout excuses, we want to let you know, in hopes of earning your further understanding, that certain circumstances in the recent months required our immediate attention and a very sudden switch in our priorities. These unfortunate circumstances have greatly impacted not only our work schedules, but our entire lives. Neither of us wish to go into strenuous detail aside from the fact that they, by degree are related to the current global situation.

Regardless, we are currently working to get v0.17 out as quickly as possible. As of now, our time frame is to get everything finished and have the release as quickly as possible in May.

I want to reiterate that the length in which v0.17 has taken is not how we will release future versions. We will always strive to get each version out in a timely manner. We are eternally grateful for your understanding and that you have all chosen to support our humble game! We will release a few teaser images for our patrons in a few minutes (in a separate post)!

Cheers,

Phreeoni & Jikei
Just as long as you keep releasing! :cool:

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
(free post, just sharing it for visibility)

View attachment 1153939

Hello everyone, we want to first say thank you for your support of Mythic Manor! Here is another update on the development of v0.17.

Sadly, this version has by far taken the longest to release in the history of development. We are truly sorry for this. We want to assure you that this was not planned and is not how we intend to release future versions.

While it is not our intent to spout excuses, we want to let you know, in hopes of earning your further understanding, that certain circumstances in the recent months required our immediate attention and a very sudden switch in our priorities. These unfortunate circumstances have greatly impacted not only our work schedules, but our entire lives. Neither of us wish to go into strenuous detail aside from the fact that they, by degree are related to the current global situation.

Regardless, we are currently working to get v0.17 out as quickly as possible. As of now, our time frame is to get everything finished and have the release as quickly as possible in May.

I want to reiterate that the length in which v0.17 has taken is not how we will release future versions. We will always strive to get each version out in a timely manner. We are eternally grateful for your understanding and that you have all chosen to support our humble game! We will release a few teaser images for our patrons in a few minutes (in a separate post)!

Cheers,

Phreeoni & Jikei
I thought the game was abandoned since the latest release was in October or November if I remember correctly. Game is a genuine 8/10. Take your time with the releases. Life can be a bitch sometimes when it comes to complications. :)

Jul 17, 2018
I can't get Velle to level 23. I am using Lain's mod, and it says that I need to watch the 11th Sunday scene, and then talk to Velle in the morning. I did, I even bought the vibrating panties, and they talk about Esther's birthday party, but then it just turns to night in my room, and nothing happens in the morning.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Try talking to Velle the Monday morning, because if I remember correctly, Sundays are automatically completed no matter what happens.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I see a pregnancy tag here. How is the preggo content?
A bit, there is a dream where one woman got pregnant and you can have sex with her, one other woman is pregnant, and there are some minor interactions, and one woman can get fake pregnant, over and over, and milked.

Reactions: _Maou_

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
A bit, there is a dream where one woman got pregnant and you can have sex with her, one other woman is pregnant, and there are some minor interactions, and one woman can get fake pregnant, over and over, and milked.
So there's no impregnation done by the pov character?

Reactions: _Maou_

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So there's no impregnation done by the pov character?
Yes and no. There's one female character, a cow-girl, who can simulate getting pregnant in order to produce milk. The MC gets paid to fuck her and "impregnate" her. All the fun, none of the messy birth.

Reactions: TheDevian

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you! That was exactly my point! The entire update schedule was derailed for a big event for one character - if you don't like that character than you're screwed! You're waiting 6 months (and counting) for the exact same amount of content that you would've enjoyed in a regular update schedule. One character put the entire project on pause, because of some arbitrary rule that every update needs to have something for every character, thus the update will not be released until the big thing for (again) ONE CHARACTER is ready! That's the insanity I'm trying to point to.

Could you please tell me what exactly are you referring to? I made several points in that post and I don't know which one you claim doesn't happen.

Dude... I addressed that in the second sentence of that post you quoted...
Excel sheet... put in dates... write a function to track how much time elapsed for each girl since her last update... leave a column to keep tabs on how much content there is for every girl...
you know... so that no girl is left with average 1 update a year while another gets 8 or something...
Also - I never said that small update means 1 girl per update - just not 6 + how many side girls they decide to throw themselves at this time.

Also, also:

You mean as with what's happening right now because of Nefari's event? It may be one update, but one character will have a fuckton of scenes (presumeably) while others will just get a token 1 or something.

Welp, I know nothing about these projects, so I'm taking your word on it. Though it may just be a vocal minority complaining thing. But if what TheDevian said about these and the supporters voting thing, than these projects have a different problem. Letting your supporters vote should be not on who gets an update, but who goes first (and get back to voting only once content planned for all characters gets released). at least IMO.
I mostly agree, but a point I think you are missing is that the trip to Egypt and the Nafari event are directly related to moving the main story line for all the girls forward - that is, discovering and releasing MC's Mythic talent. There is a Lot going on with that event and its not all about Nafari, it is a turning point in the game that effects every character and the story going forward.

Last edited:

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
I mostly agree, but a point I think you are missing is that the trip to Egypt and the Nafari event are directly related to moving the main story line for all the girls forward - that is, discovering and releasing MC's Mythic talent. There is a Lot going on with that event and its not all about Nafari, it is a turning point in the game that effects every character and the story going forward.
isn't that just speculation? So far the "unlocking mythic powers" thing with MC has been strictly related to only Nefari content. I don't recall that even getting mentioned in the content for any other girl. Now granted - it seems that unlocking such powers would be a big life-changng moment in the life of a character, impacting nearly all aspects of their life, but that doesn't guarantee that the game will actually end up written that way. After all, the game is a sandbox in which we as the players choose what content we follow and what content we ignore, as well as the order in which we do it. It would be weird if suddenly players who ignored Nefari had scenes of MC using his powers, in the content of the other girsl. And getting a big fat "you must reach Nefari level XX to progress with this girl" message would just piss off those people. Yes, there are requirements for optional content like that, but it's *optional* and usually for the sunday events.

Or are you saying that all the girls are going to Egypt with Nefari and MC? Because I don't recall that being suggested in the last update, and some of the other girls already have scenes of going on a trip with MC, just the two of them. For Nefari to take everyone on her event, especially since the real reason for the trip is to "borrow" something from her parrents' lab, would just be poor planning. The suggestsion seems to be that once the item is acquired, they will need to bail out fast - something much harder to do in a big group, especially since one of the members of this supposed group (Esther) is prone to fainting in intense heat (which Egypt is known for).

I'm not hating on Nefari. I'm just pointing out why folks who enjoy this game for anything/ anyone else than Nefari are going to have a problem with this.

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Isn't that just speculation from you though?

The bulk of this update is going to have some sort of knock on effect for the other characters, if not in this update, certainly later on.

If anything comes out about the MC's mythic half, that's going to have an effect on the rest of the girls. For example, Velle might be able to explain to her mother why she just wants the MC and not every guy in the city limits. Or imagine the joy from Esther knowing that the MC is just as special as the rest of them.

Whatever revelations about the MC, if there are any, will definitely have an impact on the story. Not just sexually, but storywise. The MC is an unknown element in this setting, sometimes looked down on by certain beach going characters or more likely, treated as a loved one by others (Neira and Velle spring to mind). But at the end of the day, he's still a step apart from the other characters, simply by being half mythic. Whatever we find out, thats putting him closer to even footing with the others.

And no, I don't believe we're going to see the entire cast jetting off to Egypt for a day or so. More than likely, we'll see Nefari's family.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
isn't that just speculation? So far the "unlocking mythic powers" thing with MC has been strictly related to only Nefari content. I don't recall that even getting mentioned in the content for any other girl. Now granted - it seems that unlocking such powers would be a big life-changng moment in the life of a character, impacting nearly all aspects of their life, but that doesn't guarantee that the game will actually end up written that way. After all, the game is a sandbox in which we as the players choose what content we follow and what content we ignore, as well as the order in which we do it. It would be weird if suddenly players who ignored Nefari had scenes of MC using his powers, in the content of the other girsl. And getting a big fat "you must reach Nefari level XX to progress with this girl" message would just piss off those people. Yes, there are requirements for optional content like that, but it's *optional* and usually for the sunday events.

Or are you saying that all the girls are going to Egypt with Nefari and MC? Because I don't recall that being suggested in the last update, and some of the other girls already have scenes of going on a trip with MC, just the two of them. For Nefari to take everyone on her event, especially since the real reason for the trip is to "borrow" something from her parrents' lab, would just be poor planning. The suggestsion seems to be that once the item is acquired, they will need to bail out fast - something much harder to do in a big group, especially since one of the members of this supposed group (Esther) is prone to fainting in intense heat (which Egypt is known for).

I'm not hating on Nefari. I'm just pointing out why folks who enjoy this game for anything/ anyone else than Nefari are going to have a problem with this.
Why would they all need to go, where did that come from? I never thought they were all going, just Nefari and MC - fact it seemed pretty clear they were not all going. I think all the girls know Nefari is using him for research into his Mythic side. She is doing the experiments, has reached a crossroads and is going home to get help from her parents and sis who are also Scientists. I'm not speculating that the discovery and release of his full mythic side would change the story line, it's kinda obvious it would _ he is after all hub of the story and any change in his nature will by necessity effect all the other girls. That's how I am reading the story anyway.

My Fav's are Velle and Fanora and Naira, I like tits and less ass but who cares, this is not about just creating content for each of the girls. This trip and what they discover with the help of her family is a turning point in the game and a way to move the story along. I may be wrong but that seemed clear to me from the story was going so far.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes