markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not that I'm aware of....don't know if there was anything on his discord but he did post a monthly art post on May 1st

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Game is still active, there have been posts on Jikei's patreon (monthly art and some teaser images). They did say something about a May release window so it is coming. From what I hear, this update's got some big story content for Nefari, and it is BIG.

Which is fine with me, I love me some Nefari~

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Fixing the binoculars. I have the lenses and a repair level of 5, but when I go to the window, I don't get the option to fix the binoculars. Any thoughts?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fixing the binoculars. I have the lenses and a repair level of 5, but when I go to the window, I don't get the option to fix the binoculars. Any thoughts?
You don't do it at the window, IIRC, it was in your inventory or something.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
mate you can call cynical if you want but almost all authors start having IRL problems when they start earning a lot of money on patreon lol
Right. It's not like we had something catastrophic like, I don't know... a global pandemic, that incapacitated milions and killed a fuckton of people recently. I guess something like that would increase the chances of several dozen types of shit happening to the devs all over the world, but I just can't seem to recall anything like that happening over the past year and counting *HINT HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINT*

Dude - I advocate for smaller and more frequent updates here, and even I absolutely cringe at that post of yours...

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
what about mc's mom. Is there anything like that?
If I recall correctly, there was supposed to be incest content with MC's mom in the game, but that was before Patreon started cracking down on incest, so to avoid loosing their revenue, they changed course. I'm pretty sure that back then the Esther pregnant dream scene, early in the game actually used to be a dream scene about the mom, but I have no idea if it's even possible to access that scene with the current version.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes