hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Point A: Mythic Manor is made using Honey select, and as Honey Select based games go, it is better than most for image quality.

Point B: While it does not yet seem to have any direct story route set in place, the events can be entertaining.
Obviously not all events will be things that everyone is into, so as is typical, we all have to put up with content that others will enjoy more.

Point C: Mythic Manor is a solo project.
Unlike the vast majority of games on F95, there is no team of people working on different aspects of the game.
It's one person who has to do everything for the game, in their spare time.

And in reference to the people who whine about release times and milking, I should point out the main page of this thread, in the very first post.
Quote:
"Mythic Manor is a " free " adult interactive visual novel game offering a new home and a new world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls”. Spend time and build relationships with the characters you like in currently over 70 unique character events plus special hidden events! The game is developed with Ren'Py solely by me, Jikei."

The release schedule would be the same, whether people were donating to the dev, or not, since they are offering it to everyone, "FOR FREE!".
People who choose to donate to the dev, choose to do so of their own free will, for as long as they may choose.
They can cancel at any time, and still get free access to the game, just like everyone else.
Point A: Dude whatever drugs you are on please share. Every honey select game I have played had better graphics than this overall. That doesn't mean this can't be a decent game or isn't worth playing, but it's a simple fact. This game looks like it's several years older than most other titles on F95 that are still in development, and this game has very little content comparatively speaking. It's fucking laughable that you think this is above the curve compared to the graphics in other HS games. Absolutely wild.

Point B: More or less accurate but again, I am not debating whether this content appeals to anyone's particular tastes, I am talking about quality. Plain and simple. The dialogue is pretty rough, the map has 500 billion locations but you can't do shit in many of them, and a lot of the "game" is just drawn out task rabbit bullshit to make it feel deeper than it is.

Point C: Flat out wrong, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

And to your last point... give me a break, if it's free you don't need a Patreon. Lmfao. Come on now. So the only difference between this and every other game with a Patreon on this site is... they claim it's "free" .... uh ok. No real difference. That's just a gimmick. The overwhelming majority of games on here nowadays are available free in the same sense, they just try to incentivize players to donate by doing things like giving them access to private notes on development, the ability to vote in polls that impact the game, earlier access to releases (but major lol on the last one because we get them anyways on F95 via heroes....)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Strange, because most of the Honey select games that I have seen had women with fugly faces and skin so shiny that they looked like they had been soaked in baby oil.
Harem Hotel is the only other game I have seen that uses Honey select that looks decent.

Why have a patreon?
Why not have one?
I have seen devs starting out without a patreon account, and players told them to set one up so that they could donate something to them for their effort.
Anyone with common sense will not turn down money that is offered to them, so why not set up an account, just for the hell of it.

Last edited:

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
Strange, because most of the Honey select games that I have seen had women with fugly faces and skin so shiny that they looked like they had been soaked in baby oil.
Harem Hotel is the only other game I have seen that uses Honey select that looks decent.

Why have a patreon?
Why not have one?
I have seen devs starting out without a patreon account, and players told them to set one up so that they could donate something to them for their effort.
Anyone with common sense will not turn down money that is offered to them, so why not set up an account, just for the hell of it.
So, You haven't Murmur, A house in the rifth, Pale Carnations, Ripples? All of those use Honey Select 1 and they look way better this one.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
So, You haven't Murmur, A house in the rifth, Pale Carnations, Ripples? All of those use Honey Select 1 and they look way better this one.
Nope, because I usually can't stand Honey select graphics.
But there have been a few cases such as this one, where the graphics were not as bad as typical, that I have decided to play.
I never said that there might not be better Honey Select graphics out there, but this one is better than most.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Monthly Art - December 2023

This lovely lady wants to do whatever she can to make sure you are fully satisfied and taken care of. Whether it be food, cuddles, or perhaps... fun times in the sheets. ❤‍

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Esther. Enjoy!

❗In-game wallpaper unlock code: satinmilf (v0.21+)

1705424343671.png
1705424383030.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Monthly Art - January 2024

What better way to enjoy the new year than a little fun with one of your favorite girls? After a chilly day filled with snowball fights and fun in the snow, Jade knows the perfect way to get nice and warm.

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Jade. Enjoy!

❗In-game wallpaper unlock code: snowballfun (v0.21+)

1705424422378.png
1705424481969.png

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Nope, because I usually can't stand Honey select graphics.
But there have been a few cases such as this one, where the graphics were not as bad as typical, that I have decided to play.
I never said that there might not be better Honey Select graphics out there, but this one is better than most.
Don't know about the others they commented, didn't try them yet, but I can say A house in the Rift has better quality overall than this one (and if you like Mythic Manor, I'd recommend you try it, at most is as long as this one, so you won't lose anything by trying), if it wasn't because I'm a sucker for this game theme, I would be out a long time ago from this one, it's ok at most, and a very slow development, even if it's true that he is doing it solo, and for free, that slow of a burn just makes it so people stop caring eventually.

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
Developed 6 years and still all over in the game "under development" ? Something is fishy here ! :unsure:
i'm having a deja vu ! like i've seen this somewhere before... :rolleyes:

i mean Why is it in there ? ("under development") if it didn't do nothing or have nothing to show ?
Why it's still in the game ? Just Cut it out from the game ! it's so annoying !
Was it a False promises ? Or Forgotten miss files ? or something more obvious ?

i hope it don't turn out like the Bones Manor ! i mean THAT was obvious ! Seen it million miles away ! It had the same "under development" years after years, Then BAM ! :cautious:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes