BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
8 months later....
I'm honestly curious. Will they get an update out by April, for the same 11 month gap between v19 and v20, or will they let the 1 year mark pass before they publish v21?

As of now, since they haven't said a single thing about v21 since May '23, I do not believe it is possible for them to get an update out before April.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
I'm honestly curious. Will they get an update out by April, for the same 11 month gap between v19 and v20, or will they let the 1 year mark pass before they publish v21?

As of now, since they haven't said a single thing about v21 since May '23, I do not believe it is possible for them to get an update out before April.
shouldn't this be marked as abandoned then? isn't the statute limit 6 months?

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
That... is an excellent question... I actually don't know.
They do publish 2 wallpapers a month on Patreon, but that's all. Is that enough to keep the thread from being marked abandoned?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
That... is an excellent question... I actually don't know.
They do publish 2 wallpapers a month on Patreon, but that's all. Is that enough to keep the thread from being marked abandoned?
According to the rules it takes 3 months of complete inactivity, or 18 months since the last game update even if there has been activity.

Amiracle4

Mar 24, 2019

I quess dev took an inspiration from Internet Historian and Michael Reeves.

• Haha
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
So, I haven't played this game is quite awhile. Has it actually become a "harem" yet or are we still just having scenes with a single girl at a time while also trying to hide that relationship from the other girls, but also sometimes not with random group scenes here and there. Looking at the change-log that seems to be that case.

I always assumed the game would be in development for quite some time, but the fact that we still seemingly haven't gotten to the point of the girls knowing about each other and it feeling like a harem is really disappointing. All the relationships feel far too disconnected from each other to really feel like a "harem". If the game continues as it is and we only get the harem as an ending that's just gonna be depressing honestly. The possible scenes have too much potential to waste, and the girls are way too likable for it to end like that.

If I'm wrong though and it has changed, I do apologize for the rant

Last edited:
Reactions: holymonity

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, I haven't played this game is quite awhile. Has it actually become a "harem" yet or are we still just having scenes with a single girl at a time while also trying to hide that relationship from the other girls, but also sometimes not with random group scenes here and there. Looking at the change-log that seems to be that case.

I always assumed the game would be in development for quite some time, but the fact that we still seemingly haven't gotten to the point of the girls knowing about each other and it feeling like a harem is really disappointing. All the relationships feel far too disconnected from each other to really feel like a "harem". If the game continues as it is and we only get the harem as an ending that's just gonna be depressing honestly. The possible scenes have too much potential to waste, and the girls are way too likable for it to end like that.

If I'm wrong though and it has changed, I do apologize for the rant
There were a couple of 3ways, IIRC.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Honestly needs an 'Abandoned' tag. It's been nearly a year now. Posting occasional 'pngs' on Patreon should not be considered as 'activity'. Especially ones that has nothing to do with the development or scenes of the game. At the very least, not with all those subs they've got.

Last edited:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Pretty solid game, but I just replayed it and it's about the same as the game I remember from about 4 years ago lol.
Exactly. I remember when this game, and Harem Hotel got regular updates all the time. I know that things change, but the wait time has gotten so massive that in my wait for > 1 update of content it ends up being years. Not only that but the updates don't necessarily scale in size compared to the wait either. A shame - consistency is key and while I doubt this will ever be abandoned, things are taking longer than they should.

People are okay with an arc released 1/3rd finished, or a dozen arcs released 1/12th finished if by the end of the year the dozen arcs are totally finished. Incremental updates are fine.

Reactions: holymonity

Twice

May 7, 2017
can anyone help me to reupload the waifu chart & special scene guide to other links
like gdrive or gofile / mega ?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes