VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
If you make one of them your girlfriend does that mean you can't do anything with the other girls?

radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
Finally got around to playing Ch 3, all good stuff (originally typed god stuff, maybe should have left it at that) and with a nice shock at the end. So, it all dates back to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, then?

Will we ever get an answer to the biggest mystery, though? Namely, why the hell does Kylie's house have French windows that open directly onto the street? And why does this street have terraced housing like in Britain, when she lives in the US?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
If you make one of them your girlfriend does that mean you can't do anything with the other girls?
Well, unless I miss something, the only girl you can call your girlfriend is Tara.
You can have "fun" with the other girls, but I will say that they are more like fuck buddies that girlfriends. Well, at least, it's how it feels for me.
And if you go with Tara, she said doesn't want to lock us into an exclusive relationship and monogamy, at least not right away.
Now, ClockworkGnome pointed out that she probably said that because she is so afraid of losing us if she was too clingy that she prefer that we go with other girls if we still stay in a relation with her. But that in fact, she would love to have us just for herself.
And now, I feel guilty... thanks ClockworkGnome... I hate you now!
:)

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
damnedfrog is correct, but to make it clear on my now and future plans, you won't be locked into monogamy unless you specifically want to be. No romance path will lock you out of another unless you actually see a dialogue option where you tell a girl you will be devoted to only her.

Reactions: sava75

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Well, unless I miss something, the only girl you can call your girlfriend is Tara.
You can have "fun" with the other girls, but I will say that they are more like fuck buddies that girlfriends. Well, at least, it's how it feels for me.
And if you go with Tara, she said doesn't want to lock us into an exclusive relationship and monogamy,
you missed out B, Sophie, Mara

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
damnedfrog is correct, but to make it clear on my now and future plans, you won't be locked into monogamy unless you specifically want to be. No romance path will lock you out of another unless you actually see a dialogue option where you tell a girl you will be devoted to only her.
Sorry if this was asked and answered before, but will romance paths have unique scenes that won't be in the harem path?

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry if this was asked and answered before, but will romance paths have unique scenes that won't be in the harem path?
It hasn't been asked... and I actually haven't even thought about it! I'm leaning towards monogamy not having special scenes, because I don't want to "punish" people for polygamy. Since the romance/sex parts of the game aren't important to the main story, I don't want people agonizing over them.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes