VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
"Mythies may recognize Jodi as Ky’s cousin and coworker"

TIL this is based on a novel.
For what it's worth, I never actually published the novel anywhere! But Jodi appears in a few of the side stories (the "Tales from Mythos" you can find both in the game and on the website) - specifically all three versions of "Nelson's Sick Day".

Reactions: damnedfrog

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
For what it's worth, I never actually published the novel anywhere! But Jodi appears in a few of the side stories (the "Tales from Mythos" you can find both in the game and on the website) - specifically all three versions of "Nelson's Sick Day".
That would explain the extra effort you put into unlockable side content. I read all of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Yes, everyone knows that the Moon has no light of its own, it only reflects the light from the Sun. So if vampires can't stand the sunlight, they can't go out at night.
Anyway, Sylvia explained to Mara that vampires can fully stand the sunlight.
It's just that historically they find more convenient to act at night : less human (because the vast majority of human sleep at night), more easy to hide in the darkness...
When some humans have started to note the existence of vampires, they noticed that vampires went out at night.
And they falsely attributed this behavior to an aversion or weakness to sunlight, when it was just a preference.

EDIT: grammatical error

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes