VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Having never had periods myself (like everyone else born with XY chromosomes and lacking ovaries and a uterus, that's impossible for me), I never noted the amount of variance that can occur - while the average meunstral cycle is about the same as the average lunar cycle (guess what - the lunar cycle can vary slightly as well), there is enough difference that a precise syncing is very unlikely to occur. But, maybe - just maybe - if you're a werewolf, they MIGHT. :LOL:
I didn't make it up (I'm also a man), I just typed it into the search engine. ;)

"But, maybe - just maybe - if you're a werewolf, they MIGHT."

Yes, but only if her name is Sandra.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Something I really like about the game is the fact that the girls don't have these comically large breasts
You see in a lot of other games.
This is another pet peeve of mine with adult games, right up there with "you're so big, I don't know if I can even fit this monster inside of me."

I actually prefer smaller breasts, so the biggest you'll likely see are Violet and Rain.

There's even a bit of a meme on my Discord server about "Ninebait" because they know my type so well, at this point (small breasts, punky/gothy, no pubes).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is another pet peeve of mine with adult games, right up there with "you're so big, I don't know if I can even fit this monster inside of me."

I actually prefer smaller breasts, so the biggest you'll likely see are Violet and Rain.

There's even a bit of a meme on my Discord server about "Ninebait" because they know my type so well, at this point (small breasts, punky/gothy, no pubes).
I agree smaller breasts are awesome.
They are my preference as well.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I really like how you wrote the MMC in this.
He is definitely one of the coolest I have ever played as.

I find most MC to be whiny little creeps who treat women like garbage.
But the dude in this is nothing like that.

Apr 29, 2021
View attachment 3215220

Weekly Update - December 29th, 2023

I hope y'all have played Chapter Five by now!!! If not, don't worry - No spoilers are in this update.

Nine of Swords A really wholesome Devlog especially with the optimistic news you revealed inside and glad it worked out well for both of you and expect you both to have a nice enjoyable time at the National Harbour it is certainly well deserved and is definitely alright if you are taking that time to relax, even if you aren't doing anything game related in that period and it is comfortable for you to write the Devlog would certainly encourage you to do that as really like reading them on a consistent basis, but yea surely only if it is convenient and easily feasible. And also have a wonderful year ahead that is if it's already the 1st in the location you are in or warm greetings for that in advance!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
This definitely looks like the kind of character I'd make!
Maybe because I gave your preferences to the AI (goth/punk style, beautiful woman, it didn't let you set the breast size). ;) I actually wanted purple hair for the character, but for some reason the AI always drew at least four ears for her, and more arms than the average Hindu deity. I'm glad you like it, though.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes