VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wait. There is a new update? hooray! It has been so long I almost forgot about this game.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I put together a 32-bit .exe and attached it to this post; you can just put it in the main game directory (where the other Mythos.exe is) and it should work for you.

It would be great if there will be relationship between MC and Becki!
She could be, in a later Book (if she survives :devilish: ). The only love interests in this first story are the main girls; Tara, Sophia, B, Rain, and Mara.

Reactions: Uing

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She could be, in a later Book (if she survives :devilish: ). The only love interests in this first story are the main girls; Tara, Sophia, B, Rain, and Mara.
So that makes it 4 playthroughs i'll have to do.

Lesbo harem is a must to make up for lack of games ever doing that if it is of course a planned feature.

Deff need solo runs for Tara, Soph and B. Tara and Soph are amazing and B makes me giggle.

Can't comment on Rain or Mara yet, don't know enough about them and given Rains headfuckery i'm not 100% on the trust train with her. Mara the cop turning up as she did then getting suspended right when we needed her help and also being immune to vamp charm is all a bit too convenient for me just yet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmmm. Mine don't look any more wrinkled than they used to. I think. They do kinda knock around my knees though.
That's what I mean, I think you guys are just born with old balls.

Can't be healthy walking around swinging ancient conkers around betwixt your legs.

AltHough I did find it funny that whoever decided where body parts GO thought to themselves ... "hmm, let us take the most vulnerable part of man and put it on the outside ... nay, that is not enough, let us also dangle it freely so injuring them is the easist thing possible .... what could possibly go wrong?"

Althought they did also decide to plop giant bags of fat on our chests....

I say giant, my twinsy, was somehow given both our shares of chest fat.

I'm not bitter.

I'M NOT...........

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
That's what I mean, I think you guys are just born with old balls.

Can't be healthy walking around swinging ancient conkers around betwixt your legs.

AltHough I did find it funny that whoever decided where body parts GO thought to themselves ... "hmm, let us take the most vulnerable part of man and put it on the outside ... nay, that is not enough, let us also dangle it freely so injuring them is the easist thing possible .... what could possibly go wrong?"

Althought they did also decide to plop giant bags of fat on our chests....

I say giant, my twinsy, was somehow given both our shares of chest fat.

I'm not bitter.

I'M NOT...........
Ikr. Intelligent design, my ass!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hmmmm, this game is way behind the curve, I only have 5 favorite girls so far. Well, to be honest, since I'm playing both male and female MC routes simultaneously - I actually have 6 :LOL::cool::love:

• Haha
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just replayed to do my solo Tara run and got to the Gala and a dirty joke came to mind and I kinda feel ashamed of myself for even thinking.......

Just looking at the hot vampire lady and the first thing that popped on my head was "Shame vampire lesbians only want to please you once a month"

Feel free to put me on ignore for that abomination.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I just replayed to do my solo Tara run and got to the Gala and a dirty joke came to mind and I kinda feel ashamed of myself for even thinking.......

Just looking at the hot vampire lady and the first thing that popped on my head was "Shame vampire lesbians only want to please you once a month"

Oh for f... I laughed more than I should, damn it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

A fantastic joke......... period.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes