Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
I might have missed it in the files somehow but it seems like this version of the animation isn't available? correct me if I am wrong and please let me know where it would be if it is in the archive. but I can't seem to find it at all, I did find the Tifa_WIP one which is the grouped male version.

Also, thank you so much for your work in archiving! with all the other artists' MEGA accounts getting purged, people like you keep their amazing works alive as long as possible
Tifa.jpg

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
rf96 Are the videos in OP that are 1080p the ones Nagoon provided or ones that you personally downscaled?

Ludsama

Sep 24, 2017
Thank you!!!!

Finally someone said it. I get tired of seeing futa everywhere. One time I got excited seeing an image of Hermione Granger both white and black versions of the character and once I got a closer look at it they had dicks ‍♀

I don't find futa a turn-on but cheers to you if that's what floats your boat but yeah I agree it seems like its some sort of trend.

Another one I don't like is when they use those "stupid faces" on female models. It supposed to look that expression women make when they're getting fucked but it looks like they have brain damage.

Sorry for the rant just had to say that.
Well that's the point of ahegao actually, showing that the subject - not to say "victim" - has had her brains fucked out into stupidity and can't process anything else than pleasure anymore LOL

Reactions: Kiri-Be

Ludsama

Sep 24, 2017
Because every person is different and they have their own kinks. People can't help what they like, what you find hideous might make someone else extremely aroused, and vice versa. Simple as that.
I get that. I respect it, but I don't condone it. I mean, I know the song like everyone else, I like it and I vibed to it but there has to be limits to everything, how big butts are included. And wide enough to take both the driver AND shotgun seats in the car is too much for my taste.

xivix

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you!!!!

but...
Mercy main, have artifac (4k) and Tifa in the Mako Reactor main Patreon, have flicker (4k)
now, i just tried downloads 1080p, curious 2 clips above.

Last edited:
May 27, 2020
Thank you!!!!

but...
Mercy main, have artifac (4k) and Tifa in the Mako Reactor main Patreon, have flicker (4k)
now, i just tried downloads 1080p, curious 2 clips above.
I've no artefact or flickering with the same videos but if you use VLC i remember that the last version have some bug on 4k and 5k (VGerotica).

Noggz

Apr 25, 2021
^ All noname55 vids and some from other artists start up with artefacts and flickering. That's latest two versions of VLC. Gom works just fine. At least that's on my end. I donno what the deal is.

xivix

Jun 18, 2018
not all videos, only 2 clips
Mercy main (time 00:13-00:14) - Tifa in the Mako Reactor main Patreon (time 00:32-00:33)
maybe my eyes fooling around me LOL...
Thank you guys for replaying this

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes