Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

itasuke2

Feb 16, 2021
Yes, but if you want 720p and you have a bit of time you can download and downscale the 1040p/4K versions to 720p to get rid of the watermark.
if it's not too much trouble for you, could you tell me how do I downscale those myself?
if it's a nuisance, i can go searching for it, so don't worry

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
if it's not too much trouble for you, could you tell me how do I downscale those myself?
if it's a nuisance, i can go searching for it, so don't worry
Basically any one of the video encoding (converting) programs can do that. But I do suggest ShanaEncoder.
The problem is if you don't have powerful enough cpu or "not-too-old" generation video card, you will get slow speed/low quality/unnecessarily bloated bitrate.

itasuke2

Feb 16, 2021
Basically any one of the video encoding (converting) programs can do that. But I do suggest ShanaEncoder.
The problem is if you don't have powerful enough cpu or "not-too-old" generation video card, you will get slow speed/low quality/unnecessarily bloated bitrate.
aww i see, then i probably won't be able to use it, my gpu is wayyyy too old and bad, it doesn't even run 1080p videos

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Stupid question but does the collection have already all files or should I download the others files?

May 15, 2021
Stupid question but does the collection have already all files or should I download the others files?
Items you see under collection links (sometimes stated as new content with a date) are items added at a later date after the initial collection post was created. They usually are not included in the original collection unless otherwise stated.

Reactions: Lettiquite

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Items you see under collection links (sometimes stated as new content with a date) are items added at a later date after the initial collection post was created. They usually are not included in the original collection unless otherwise stated.
Thanks
And nice profile pic :BootyTime:

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes