Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-06-04] [Nagoonimation]

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
are the 1080p files encoded by nagoo himself? I'm trying to convert the 4k files into 1080p to get a bit higher quality compared to the 1080p files in OP but can't manage to replicate x264's encoding settings from the 4k versions alone, the grain effect (which I'm trying to keep) is reduced too much even if I tune the encoder for grain. I'm currently using these settings in handbrake: x264 slower CRF-21 tune:grain, same fps.

Joshua2198

Apr 17, 2020
I was wondering if anyone had the nude version and clothed version in 4K or 1080 resolution of this.

Ludsama

Sep 24, 2017
But even then though, I'm mostly talking about the exagerated 20 inch cocks. Also most artists draw futas as muscular. Seems to be a trend.
True that. I don't get that fetish. Like, at all. Why would you even want to draw females with asses and dicks the size of a farm horse to begin with? It's hideous and a complete turn off afaic, every single ounce of feminity is wiped out and they just look like the unholy progeny of She-Hulk and the Rape Horse.

Dec 10, 2020
True that. I don't get that fetish. Like, at all. Why would you even want to draw females with asses and dicks the size of a farm horse to begin with? It's hideous and a complete turn off afaic, every single ounce of feminity is wiped out and they just look like the unholy progeny of She-Hulk and the Rape Horse.
Thank you!!!!

Finally someone said it. I get tired of seeing futa everywhere. One time I got excited seeing an image of Hermione Granger both white and black versions of the character and once I got a closer look at it they had dicks ‍♀

I don't find futa a turn-on but cheers to you if that's what floats your boat but yeah I agree it seems like its some sort of trend.

Another one I don't like is when they use those "stupid faces" on female models. It supposed to look that expression women make when they're getting fucked but it looks like they have brain damage.

Sorry for the rant just had to say that.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Thank you!!!!

Finally someone said it. I get tired of seeing futa everywhere. One time I got excited seeing an image of Hermione Granger both white and black versions of the character and once I got a closer look at it they had dicks ‍♀

I don't find futa a turn-on but cheers to you if that's what floats your boat but yeah I agree it seems like its some sort of trend.

Another one I don't like is when they use those "stupid faces" on female models. It supposed to look that expression women make when they're getting fucked but it looks like they have brain damage.

Sorry for the rant just had to say that.
That facial expression is called ahegao but what's even more weirder i found is you getting excited of seeing "black and white version of Hermione Granger"....wtf!?

• Haha
Reactions: lordgnome and rf96

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Because every person is different and they have their own kinks. People can't help what they like, what you find hideous might make someone else extremely aroused, and vice versa. Simple as that.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes