RPGM Completed Naive Girl Illvina - The Gift to the Royal Family Stolen [v2.03] [Okra Marine]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
What's the context of the NTR here? I hope it's not "herp derp bigger dick imma slut lol," the good NTRs are the slow burners. Shitty NTR has them break pretty much immediately with no build up or when apparently having sex with anyone except the MC is NTR. I do like that it's avoidable as well thanks to the option.

Reactions: Xanax1488

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Oh I saw this game untranslated not long ago and it looked interesting. Nice it's a proper translation \o/
Thank you~

Reactions: B_Ouji

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Does the sub heroine also have h-scene?

Have to say that your signature is remarkably ironic considering you're coming into an ntr tagged game to whine about ntr.
"Quit posting non adult games on an adult game forum" is pretty much the same as "quit entering ntr games to whine about ntr", isn't it?
Yeah lol. After reading his signature i'm pretty sure this is why ignore function exist in this forum.

Reactions: sdibolcrif
Aug 14, 2018
The provided full save + gallery doesn't work for me
Try to make a new save, then replace the new save with provided save, worked for me. (EG. new save is named "file1.rpgsave", provided save is "file19.rpgsave", just rename the "file19.rpgsave" into "file1.rpgsave", replacing the new save)

ps. If anyone don't know where the provided save is, its in the main file named "Extras"

Reactions: FunkyD

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Man this game was great when I played it in japanese, but since I'm a lazy reader in japanese I skipped most of it. Would love a translation of the second game from the same developer as well.

Awoke

May 15, 2021
It would be really nice if you guys would upload the full save savedata file too.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Guys quick question I've been searching for hours to find this game where the Heroine captures a bad guy and hes locked up in a room while they celebrate but a demon assists him and he gets his revenge on her.
Princess Knight Claris kinda fits that description. Heroine I think kills him though and then he posses her and gets revenge. So closeish? Maybe not what you're thinking of tho.

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone having save problems? How do you load a game? Continue doesn't work for me no matter how the game is run.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes