RPGM Completed Naive Girl Illvina - The Gift to the Royal Family Stolen [v2.03] [Okra Marine]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
So does she stay that naive through the whole process? Because she looks weirdly happy in all but the next to last preview image.

Have to say that your signature is remarkably ironic considering you're coming into an ntr tagged game to whine about ntr.
"Quit posting non adult games on an adult game forum" is pretty much the same as "quit entering ntr games to whine about ntr", isn't it?
NTR HATER DETECTED IS = FACEPALM users
please just report comment for ntr haters

they always talk about hate NTR games, but still click for NTR Tag. I dont know what in their mind.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

they always talk about hate NTR games, but still click for NTR Tag. I dont know what in their mind.
I was commenting on the irony of a hater complaining about haters, honestly. As someone who quite likes ntr based games, I see so many of them that for the most part I just ignore them. But the signature caught my eye, making me laugh.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I was commenting on the irony of a hater complaining about haters, honestly. As someone who quite likes ntr based games, I see so many of them that for the most part I just ignore them. But the signature caught my eye, making me laugh.
yesss just ignore them.
They always blamming no matter what the story from the game.

But I think many of them is jealous because NTR Story and Grapich sometimes much better than Romance Story.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Just from the images I can tell she is the air-headed, goody two shoes type of a girl. Perfect target for NTR I guess, but will she even realize it though lol

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
yesss just ignore them.
They always blamming no matter what the story from the game.

But I think many of them is jealous because NTR Story and Grapich sometimes much better than Romance Story.
actually thats a self-insert problem, those guys self insert into the guy getting NTR, or that it goes against morals, etc.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
again, there should be no NTR tag but Cheating since the female protagonist aka the Point of View (even if written in third person but IIRC this is in 1st person+other perspective) does not get NTR'd. After all, it is not a personal self-insert problem if you have to extensively read the thoughts of someone being NTR'd, it is but a fact that a self-insert is forced.

Now, I did not play it that far when it was released but when did she get a lover/someone views her as significant other? Anyway, people who do not know the work expect, regardless of no male protagonist tag, that the NTR means some goody-two-shoes man being NTR'd and them having to watch his pathetic ramblings. Even if 'him' being a pathetic goody-two-shoes is prejudice simply found on facts (i.e the vast majority is just that), it still means in the best case that you are meant to self-insert into a man being NTR'd, otherwise there should be no NTR since Netori/Stealing should (and does) belong under Cheating.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Wait a non MTL RPG maker game not by kagura in 2021? What sort of bizzaro universe did I end up in?

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Yeah I'm going to have to ask for a mega link aswell. Went with the anonfile but it failed at like 95% and wouldn't reconnect.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019

I honestly wouldn't mind them so much if they weren't such self-centered hypocrites about it. Most of them who whine the hardest are also fans of harem and netori (where the guy doing the cucking or cheating is normal or good-looking enough that they can identify with him). It's not so much about the morality of the situation and more about whether they feel they are "winning" or "losing."

A portion of the Rance fandom is a good example of this. Despite the fact that Rance is a rapist, sleeps with a bagillion women, and is just an all-round digusting human being, the moment one of the girls (who is not even one of the main girls) sleeps with some old man for COMPLETELY understandable reasons, these people cry bloody hell.

And yes, even the fattest and ugliest of them will still identify with a normal or good-looking character. This is why despite that fact that a large part of the human population are ugly pathetic cowards, the main characters in stories is pretty much never this, cuz not even ugly pahetnic cowards want to identify with ugly pathetic cowards.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes