joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
A full save doesn't really make sense for this kind of game. But this persistent data should unlock the gallery. Delete the .txt extension, it's just there so f95 zone will let me upload it.
you should zip the file cause .txt can't be edited out in some cases

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
.53 is out. This update contains the next series of Vizier trainer events and the rest of the improved art. The missing content for the remaining two trainers should be out soon.

Reactions: Atlas

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Is it bad that i'm doing some kind of 'savescum' while playing this?
I really feel that i shouldn't, but it's very hard to get the desired outcomes in most events as you won't know the order of said events. You would need to replay again and again every time an event happens and you don't draw the right card or have enough points in some stat.

But i still need to do multiple playthroughts in order to have all trainers so, well...

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I really feel that i shouldn't, but it's very hard to get the desired outcomes in most events as you won't know the order of said events. You would need to replay again and again every time an event happens and you don't draw the right card or have enough points in some stat.

But i still need to do multiple playthroughts in order to have all trainers so, well...
hey play as you like but that's definitely not as intended to play like that.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016

Have you discovered the calendar that tells you which meetings are upcoming? The order of meetings is changed every game. If you are having problems, look at the wiki for hints on what skills matter for which meetings.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
This game has very nice unique art, very good writing, and alot of content and routes. The only thing holding back this game imo, is the rng.

Personally the only reason I play is to make the princess into futa and for her to accept magic, but everytime I restart, choices always fuck up and I cant get that route.

The other negative thing is that you cant rollback choices, ok but how the heck did the princess make a choices when i go back and remove the card.

How does she pass the check if she no longer has that card?

Im going to try it a few times more, but this game really need a rollback option, atleast for saves you make when maria and collete are talking.

Edit: I finally managed to get it correctly but there are missing images for Collete cumming on her brother's face, and the fact that all interactions, with cecily, are "to be implemented"

Should I wait before continuing the game, until that route has been more fleshed out?

Last edited:

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is it possible to include text when viewing scenes in the gallery?
The problem with full scenes is if the scene has a card check in it how is that handled? I think sticking with just the art is how it's going to be for now.

This game has very nice unique art, very good writing, and alot of content and routes. The only thing holding back this game imo, is the rng.

Personally the only reason I play is to make the princess into futa and for her to accept magic, but everytime I restart, choices always fuck up and I cant get that route.

The other negative thing is that you cant rollback choices, ok but how the heck did the princess make a choices when i go back and remove the card.

How does she pass the check if she no longer has that card?

Im going to try it a few times more, but this game really need a rollback option, atleast for saves you make when maria and collete are talking.

Edit: I finally managed to get it correctly but there are missing images for Collete cumming on her brother's face, and the fact that all interactions, with cecily, are "to be implemented"

Should I wait before continuing the game, until that route has been more fleshed out?
You can reload from seasonal check points, so you don't have to start over if you really want to change a result. The issue of changing the card deck and then redoing the checks is why the system is how it is now instead of just being a seed.

As for the Cecily content, that's the next content being updated.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a way to cheat in the game??
I really do like playing this game, choosing different options and different skills to train but the RNG cards system always srews up my runs.

So is there anyway to cheat in the Card system?

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is there a way to cheat in the game??
I really do like playing this game, choosing different options and different skills to train but the RNG cards system always srews up my runs.

So is there anyway to cheat in the Card system?
The only thing I found is that you can minmax it abit. If you are lucky and get the scholar in the first weak, you can get best results in the first ball and then with him because it has the same skill checks, but if you are unlucky you will get fucked by rng. Later, until the first festival, train knowlendge and wisdom to get political reputation and then get the queen of the flame with domestic 30, that was my best run yet but Im going to stop there because the route that im persuing is not fleshed out.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So, any reason why it doesn't have a fantasy tag? I know I'm not the only one who had trouble finding the game again after forgetting the title, because it lacks the first tag that comes to mind. What else could it be? It's not historical, it's not sci-fi, it's not modern, it's fantasy with actual demonic creatures iirc.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So, any reason why it doesn't have a fantasy tag? I know I'm not the only one who had trouble finding the game again after forgetting the title, because it lacks the first tag that comes to mind. What else could it be? It's not historical, it's not sci-fi, it's not modern, it's fantasy with actual demonic creatures iirc.
It does have a fantasy tag.

TheHonet

Jan 25, 2019
Hey Apollo Seven is there a new persistent file for the full gallery? The old one doesn't seem to work anymore?

Btw Nice game it sucked me quite in.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes