Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is there a way to just access gallery files or is that not possible? I wanna know if there's fuck before doing another run.
I've attached a new persistent file for .55, but yes there fuck.

I will be pretty busy for the next week or two, but now that all the pre-winter scenes are done I will try to update the wiki's guide if no one else does it in the meantime.
Thanks, that would be a big help.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
(I know this site is about reviewing and giving information) But I won't lie, the title screen music go kinda hard.

Dec 17, 2019
I've attached a new persistent file for .55, but yes there fuck.

Thanks, that would be a big help.
Am I simply supposed to paste that into the renpy folder (along with the .py and .pyo files) or do I need to do some unren bullshit? Thanks for the help!

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Actually supporting this on patreon now after discovering theres multiple routes.
Dick. Is. Diamonds.

Great gamedesign and props for being active here

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Am I simply supposed to paste that into the renpy folder (along with the .py and .pyo files) or do I need to do some unren bullshit? Thanks for the help!
It should be under your saves folder, which is under the game folder. If putting it in there doesn't work, try going to AppData>Roaming>RenPy and deleting or replacing the persistent folder in that instead. The game won't have those folders made until you've launched the game for the first time though.

erisedreturns

Dec 5, 2020
Big fan of everything about this game (if I had to nitpick, the art could use some work to be a little more intricate, maybe like Aurelia). Are there other games like this?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't managed to get ANY scene with a girl.
The only things you can consistently get is the creepy Vezier stuff.

Jan 10, 2018
I haven't managed to get ANY scene with a girl.
The only things you can consistently get is the creepy Vezier stuff.
Raise your combat skill, do as best you can at the dueling competition, fire the Vizier, don't employ the cultist as a tutor, and Evette should offer to take over as your tutor; keep a few pink cards in your deck, and you should start seeing a good amount of f/f content.

Reactions: Alannnnn

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
What's the point of save/load if nothing can be changed. The system is terrible when combined with the random nature of the cards.
Having to re-start a dozen times and play the entire game JUST to get a different route is beyond tiresome. Especially irritating if you save before a decision that dumps you in route you don't want (that witch tutor - I effin HATE feminization and shemale content. You could have at least let the princess keep her vagina.) and there's no avoiding it now.
Start new game. AGAIN. And pray.

Jan 10, 2018
What's the point of save/load if nothing can be changed. The system is terrible when combined with the random nature of the cards.
Having to re-start a dozen times and play the entire game JUST to get a different route is beyond tiresome. Especially irritating if you save before a decision that dumps you in route you don't want (that witch tutor - I effin HATE feminization and shemale content. You could have at least let the princess keep her vagina.) and there's no avoiding it now.
The seasonal checkpoints serve as "normal" saves for a run, and are scheduled on fairly convenient dates.

Manual saving and loading is more so that you can close the game without losing your progress.

Reactions: 4sdfdsf1e65e1

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Use the wiki/Guide:

If you want a route, you can get a route. It is not that hard, you just have to budget your actions.

One critique is that for a new player, the mechanics/routes might be difficult to penetrate.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
You have to plan your route very deliberately. Skills aren't that hard to ramp up, but you really have to make sure you have a lot of the cards you need for any particular route.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I LOVE THIS GAME. so good that I found this gem. I have some doubts. first, does anyone have a save with the whole gallery unlocked?

what is the training that appears as ??? and how to unlock it.

the game is amazing. I look forward to more updates.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
should be updated to .55 content, if I missed anything anyone feel free to contribute.

Also, wild theory time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Apollo Seven

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
One of the best games I've come across in a while.

I'm absolutely in love with the card-based mechanics. The idea of trying to balance the cards in your hand every time to get the desired results (while the drawing of the cards itself is randomized) is a lot of fun AND makes the rise/fall of the princess that much more entertaining to witness.

Reactions: 4sdfdsf1e65e1
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes