qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Why arent there corruption, humiliation and trainer tags?

Great game but why not allowing us to get back to choose another choice? The game has a lack of explaining its mechanic and that save problem makes it harder if you wanna do some experiments.
Yeah, I also think it is a problem. I haven't been able to find this excellent game because the thread lacks many tags.

I wonder why Amelia the Dancer can't become the princess' tutor. It could have been awesome.

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Took me a bit of time to understand (partially I must said) how to manage the cards and event with this, I'm struggling to have all the scenes. But this game has so much potential and is very good.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Apollo Seven

I was going through the game's code to collect information to update the wiki with more accurate values (might wait until the 0.7x updates are done before I do it) and I think I found some bugs mostly related to incorrect favor gains:

1. Getting the best result in the duelling competition of the festival of flowers is awarding 15 favor points to Evette instead of Gales. This is after 25 favor points with Evette were already awarded, then there is a conversation with Gales congratulating the princess ("Personal defense is an important skill. You never know who you might meet in the night.") but then the code is awarding another 15 favor points with Evette instead of with Gales, which I assume would be the intended behavior.

2. Having Cecily as Collette's tutor during the first weekend meeting with Normand seems to be supposed to cost the princess 5 favor, but is instead awarding her 5 favor (after the "...I'm not sure that's a wise decision." dialogue)

3. If the princess manages to feminize Adelin there are supposed to be some favor changes, but a couple of them seem to be applied incorrectly. [+10] favor points with Normand are instead being assigned to Ulric (before the "I'm afraid I have to agree with Gales on this one. This change is quite troubling." dialogue) and [-10] favor points with Evette are instead also being assigned to Ulric (before the "But if this really does turn out the way it looks it makes my selection more up in the air.")

4. Passing Evette's etiquette check in her first meeting is losing 10 favor points instead of gaining 10 favor points (before the "Aw, how sweet. [princess], I would be honored to be your role model." dialogue)

5. This last one I'm not sure if it is a bug or not, but in the affection version of the second Philbert meeting, failing the card draw is awarding Collette with [+10] favor points (before the "I'm sorry. Thank you for voicing your concerns. But I have to do this." dialogue). I'm not sure if it is a bug because it sounds like he respects Collette's opinion even if it is contrary to what he wanted to do, but it is unusual to gain favor for failing a check so I figure I'd report it just in case to have it double-checked.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Apollo Seven

I was going through the game's code to collect information to update the wiki with more accurate values (might wait until the 0.7x updates are done before I do it) and I think I found some bugs mostly related to incorrect favor gains:

1. Getting the best result in the duelling competition of the festival of flowers is awarding 15 favor points to Evette instead of Gales. This is after 25 favor points with Evette were already awarded, then there is a conversation with Gales congratulating the princess ("Personal defense is an important skill. You never know who you might meet in the night.") but then the code is awarding another 15 favor points with Evette instead of with Gales, which I assume would be the intended behavior.

2. Having Cecily as Collette's tutor during the first weekend meeting with Normand seems to be supposed to cost the princess 5 favor, but is instead awarding her 5 favor (after the "...I'm not sure that's a wise decision." dialogue)

3. If the princess manages to feminize Adelin there are supposed to be some favor changes, but a couple of them seem to be applied incorrectly. [+10] favor points with Normand are instead being assigned to Ulric (before the "I'm afraid I have to agree with Gales on this one. This change is quite troubling." dialogue) and [-10] favor points with Evette are instead also being assigned to Ulric (before the "But if this really does turn out the way it looks it makes my selection more up in the air.")

4. Passing Evette's etiquette check in her first meeting is losing 10 favor points instead of gaining 10 favor points (before the "Aw, how sweet. [princess], I would be honored to be your role model." dialogue)

5. This last one I'm not sure if it is a bug or not, but in the affection version of the second Philbert meeting, failing the card draw is awarding Collette with [+10] favor points (before the "I'm sorry. Thank you for voicing your concerns. But I have to do this." dialogue). I'm not sure if it is a bug because it sounds like he respects Collette's opinion even if it is contrary to what he wanted to do, but it is unusual to gain favor for failing a check so I figure I'd report it just in case to have it double-checked.
Positives and negatives are hard.

silvermoon111

Mar 23, 2021
Will there be any action between the (male form) stepbrother and Collette? I see affection is a stat for that character.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Will there be any action between the (male form) stepbrother and Collette? I see affection is a stat for that character.
Very likely, Adelin is supposed to be one of Collette's potential dance partners during the 2nd ball, but the option to pick him is currently behind an impossible affection check (requires 4 affection, but I think the most you can get with him for now is 3; 2 points from passing his first conversation check and drawing a white card to dance with him properly during the first ball, and then 1 more point from choosing to not hangout with any of the councillors during the festival of flame, bringing the affection total to 3).

Presumably his route is still under development and will become available in the future.

Fizu_KuHa

Jan 12, 2017
Because I wanted a language that could be written with my existing font and is fairly obscure. As for why it's a real language, I dunno, I thought it was funny.
oh yeah seeing a demon say "It's Wednesday my dudes" in Finnish was absolutely hilarious. I just wasn't expecting them to speak in a language I could understand.

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
I try to like this game, I really do, but for some reason this game push me back ( mechanics )
I am not saying this game is bad or something. Looks really nice ( believe me or not I love graphic in this game ), but its just not my cup of tee.

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock full gallery? I need it because i played it a lot and still half of gallery is locked ;/

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I was planning on uploading this after the .7 release cycle, but since who knows when that is now here's the current perstent file with a full gallery. Place it in your save folder.

Reactions: frode333 and darann
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes