Jul 11, 2021
Reactions: Ssato243

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can I get next scenes in this update:
- gaining a lot of support
- banditry 3
- rolling in the hay?
I think so, but it comes down to rng and you need to have done the previous events in each questline. Those events can only happen during the winter (near the current end of content) but I don't think they are guaranteed to happen before the current EoC.

The "gaining support" questline is the one that starts with the noble that wants a handjob from Collette in exchange of political support (Collette needs to have some sexual reputation for the first event to trigger during the spring, best way to get that is to win the athletics competition in the spring festival).

The "banditry" questline is the one that starts with Collette being assaulted by a bandit in the woods, she needs to have low combat reputation (don't win the duelling contest) and low defense stats (<25), after the event she can gain a "trauma" card taht when meditated on creates a "shameful lust" card, hold on to that second card to trigger the second bandit event later in the game, and then I think the third event follows the same logic.

The "rolling in the hay" event I think is a follow up of the stable boy event, so I think Collette needs to pass his event (draw 2 pink cards) and maybe have high sexual reputation.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I think so, but it comes down to rng and you need to have done the previous events in each questline. Those events can only happen during the winter (near the current end of content) but I don't think they are guaranteed to happen before the current EoC.

The "gaining support" questline is the one that starts with the noble that wants a handjob from Collette in exchange of political support (Collette needs to have some sexual reputation for the first event to trigger during the spring, best way to get that is to win the athletics competition in the spring festival).

The "banditry" questline is the one that starts with Collette being assaulted by a bandit in the woods, she needs to have low combat reputation (don't win the duelling contest) and low defense stats (<25), after the event she can gain a "trauma" card taht when meditated on creates a "shameful lust" card, hold on to that second card to trigger the second bandit event later in the game, and then I think the third event follows the same logic.

The "rolling in the hay" event I think is a follow up of the stable boy event, so I think Collette needs to pass his event (draw 2 pink cards) and maybe have high sexual reputation.
You're right about how you would go about getting them, but in .71 you can't.

Trajan_05

Dec 5, 2020

You're right about how you would go about getting them, but in .71 you can't.
Thanks for answer

Upikey

Jun 2, 2020
Does the Friendship Bracelet have any effect? It says it improves colour bonus on lessons but it still multiplies 1.4.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Something i learned to not like about this game, is that it doesn't reward you from being specialized, but kind of force you to be a jack of all trades.

I don't know if it was intentionnal at start from the Dev but in my opinion, it doesn't serve the game well.

During my first sessions, i was thinking about trying a Princess focus on fight and war strategy, not interested in religion or philosophy... then a pious that isn't interested in martial knowledge or physical ability... then an easy girl that doesn't interest herself in general knowledge but only about her appreance and society life...

But instead of making each run unique, it only seem to punish you to not be accepted by every lords and doesn't unlock that much specific scene.

It gives the impression that at the end, you need to find THE good receipe and hope for the best with card rng.

Last edited:
Reactions: indolent

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Something i learned to not like about this game, is that it doesn't reward you from being specialized, but kind of force you to be a jack of all trades.

I don't know if it was intentionnal at start from the Dev but in my opinion, it doesn't serve the game well.

During my first sessions, i was thinking about trying a Princess focus on fight and war strategy, not interested in religion or philosophy... then a pious that isn't interested in martial knowledge or physical ability... then an easy girl that doesn't interest herself in general knowledge but only about her appreance and society life...

But instead of making each run unique, it only seem to punish you to not be accepted by every lords and doesn't unlock that much specific scene.

It gives the impression that at the end, you need to find THE good receipe and hope for the best with card rng.
The "character building" roleplay is more tied to the mood card system than the skills you have, in my opinion. A generalist playthrough can unlock more scenes at first, but some scenes will require specific playthroughs (most councillors have a romance arc that requires some success in their previous events + hanging out with them in the festival of flame), at which point you can use those to roleplay.

Also I don't think the plan is that you will need to always win the election to get a good ending, I think some romance arcs will give satisfying endings even if Collette doesn't get voted queen, so even if being hyper focused on a specific mood/set of skills won't gain you the throne, you can still finish a run alright.

The main limitations, as I see them, are that if you want to win the election you will need to spread out your efforts to please at least 4 councillors, and since they all behave differently, not all builds will be as likely to succeed (i.e Evette and Peyton are hard to lose support with, so roleplaying a character that focuses on pleasing them might be overkill).

Reactions: Arisushi

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Also I don't think the plan is that you will need to always win the election to get a good ending, I think some romance arcs will give satisfying endings even if Collette doesn't get voted queen, so even if being hyper focused on a specific mood/set of skills won't gain you the throne, you can still finish a run alright.
Each path will have separate endings for getting on the throne/not getting on the throne. Sometimes not getting on the throne is the "better" ending. And as far as roleplaying goes, remember you're not playing AS the Princess. So if you load her up on red cards, or etiquette or something, that will effect how things go, but maybe not in the way you expect or plan.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I managed to pass every single skill check for every councilor except inquisitor and the sexist guy, but they still say that the brother is more suitable...

Upikey

Jun 2, 2020
How do you unlock Isabella in the gallery? Making her my tutor and putting her on the council didn't work. I don't know what to do.

Last edited:

pelemurat

Dec 26, 2020
Why arent there corruption, humiliation and trainer tags?

Great game but why not allowing us to get back to choose another choice? The game has a lack of explaining its mechanic and that save problem makes it harder if you wanna do some experiments.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Bug report: having Amelia's heirloom (the slippers) is also granting an affection bonus with Philbert during the council's introduction.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes