Zentril

Aug 7, 2020
This is a very good game, the art is beatiful and also the gameplay. I will play it a lot of time, i need to unlock all the scenes!
Waiting for the next release.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
LOL well cheat engine can't find the fucking variables. It appears Apollo has gone out of his way to disguise them.
You can't easily find a variable with Cheat Engine in any RenPy game. If I remember correctly the value addresses change every time the game changes its screen. You need either to get along with Cheat Engine hooks, or learn RenPy and code everything for your taste in this game ;)

Reactions: XJ347

hemingwaytoohot

May 13, 2021
There are 5 occurences of increase_favor being written as inerease_favor in v0.7

EDIT also
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/character_scripts/playerRandomWinter.rpy", line 68, in script
    p reluctant "Oh...i0["
Exception: String u'Oh...i0[' ends with an open format operation.
also
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/character_scripts/general.rpy", line 1605, in script
    $ g.increase_favor(40)
  File "game/character_scripts/general.rpy", line 1605, in <module>
    $ g.increase_favor(40)
AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'increase_favor'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/character_scripts/general.rpy", line 1605, in script
    $ g.increase_favor(40)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/character_scripts/general.rpy", line 1605, in <module>
    $ g.increase_favor(40)
AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'increase_favor'

Last edited:

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
How? I can choose the trusting options all the time and it wouldn't give me the Trusting card when I need it.
Obviously there is some chance to it, but the more of a certain colour you have the easier it is to get said colour. Especially after you unlock combination, building your deck becomes that much more important as you can guarantee getting the colour you want basically all the time.

kb006

Aug 24, 2019
LOL I cant even with this game.

Trying to get a specific event... I keep failing but I keep getting sooo close. Super frustrating.
Can you be more specific? The only time I got thoroughly railroaded by RNG was by failing to draw the draw the green card in time. Reloading from the beginning of the season and skipping through the dialog and text, it didn't take me even two minutes to be back at the moment of drawing the green cards. Even starting from the beginning it wouldn't take that long to skip through everything and to quickly choose the cards and dialog choices that you want to end up in a specific place. You could probably skip through the whole game in less than five minutes. Also, keep in mind that you unlock the corresponding heirlooms after your first play-through with any mentor, essentially removing a large part of the RNG. One of the heirlooms, vizier's I believe, also pretty much ensures that you will be able to train all of your skills at sufficient levels at all times.

So while I agree that there's RNG involved, the NG+ runs have tools to diminish its impact and railroad yourself to the scenes that you want. For your first play-through though I'd recommend embracing it and seeing where RNJesus will end up sending you.

Mar 10, 2021
For everyone that wants to cheat without actually cheating. Save before you pick your cards by the longest time possible then fill your deck with that particular card. Reload, fill your deck with a different card. Your choice is already saved so you can focus on other events.

For example: you have to meet evette in three weeks. Then Peyton after two weeks.
-save
-keep picking aggressive cards and removing everything else.
-meet evette and roll aggressive.
-load the save
-Keep picking trusting cards and remove everything else
-when you meet evette again your choice is already made
-meet Peyton and roll trusting

Reactions: Esti and shadow415

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Unrelated to me previous comment. My game broke.

It keeps thinking it's in .54 when i installed .7 anyone else?
What the game says on the title screen on the lower left corner is the version. So if it says .54 than it's .54. Try redownloading and extracting again.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Apollo Seven

(I hope I'm not asking something that you've already answered somewhere else, but...)

Are all the newly added "locked" images in 0.7 unlockable? Or will some of them be unlockable only in a later update?

---

I've been trying to unlock some of the newest "Trainer" images for a while now, but I've only managed to unlock Filbert's "Getting off her feet" so far.

Every time I have enough affection points for Normand, Evette or Gales, the update ends before their "Final Test" can happen, as it gets scheduled for a much later date.

But when I'm playing on a different route from theirs, their tests happen on an earlier date.

So, I'm curious if this is a matter of those "special" scenes yet to be updated, or am I just getting awful schedules at random every time :D

Mar 10, 2021
What the game says on the title screen on the lower left corner is the version. So if it says .54 than it's .54. Try redownloading and extracting again.
It says .54 in bottom right corner. I'm on android.

I reached the winter events in two previous rounds so I'm sure i was on .7

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Apollo Seven

(I hope I'm not asking something that you've already answered somewhere else, but...)

Are all the newly added "locked" images in 0.7 unlockable? Or will some of them be unlockable only in a later update?

---

I've been trying to unlock some of the newest "Trainer" images for a while now, but I've only managed to unlock Filbert's "Getting off her feet" so far.

Every time I have enough affection points for Normand, Evette or Gales, the update ends before their "Final Test" can happen, as it gets scheduled for a much later date.

But when I'm playing on a different route from theirs, their tests happen on an earlier date.

So, I'm curious if this is a matter of those "special" scenes yet to be updated, or am I just getting awful schedules at random every time :D
All of them are unlockable except for some of the new random event ones, those didn't quite make the cut for this update for time reasons. Because the the timeline only went forward seven weeks, you'll only get half of the new council member meetings right now. So yeah, that's just bad luck. But they're all there.

Reactions: Arisushi

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
All of them are unlockable except for some of the new random event ones, those didn't quite make the cut for this update for time reasons. Because the the timeline only went forward seven weeks, you'll only get half of the new council member meetings right now. So yeah, that's just bad luck. But they're all there.
Thanks for clarifying :)

(Now that I know they are unlockable, I can go all out, and replay the game as many times as it takes, without any worries.)

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes