Mar 6, 2020
Could there be an option to set your reputation amount? I absolutely dont manage to do get two of Maid events because sexual reputation is always so high

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
My new game, , is out!
Check it out if you like chicks with dicks.
Gave it a quick try, Nadiye's affection card is kinda busted because it gives extra favor even when you play shield cards.

I like the characters and the writing, the setting is alright but the oasis city started feeling very dull rather quickly, could maybe use some sidequests or creative events to make the environment itself more interesting (could tie those to the card unlocking "wander" events, either just as fluff or leading to a decision that changes what kind of card the player gets).

Also, assuming the game's length stays at 30 days, I would recommend making the deck building faster to make the gameplay more dynamic (anyway of acquiring card packs, or trading higher tier cards for several lower tier cards), to offset the power increase you could have periodical events that change the optimal way of building the deck (weakening certain types of cards, strengthening others). At least right now with the game's length being rather short, I never put much emphasis on trying to build a perfect deck because I felt the ingame time investment wasn't worth it.

In a similar vein the market feature didn't feel very useful, I could see the logic of trading favor to progress a character faster so I unlock their special card faster and then it yields better returns over time, but I don't know if there would be enough time in the game to actually make it work like that. As of now the only point of the market felt like a way of "forcing" unlikely relationships if you have favor to spare (i.e dominating Yasmin).

Either way, looking forward to seeing more of this game as it develops.

Reactions: Apollo Seven

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Gave it a quick try, Nadiye's affection card is kinda busted because it gives extra favor even when you play shield cards.

I like the characters and the writing, the setting is alright but the oasis city started feeling very dull rather quickly, could maybe use some sidequests or creative events to make the environment itself more interesting (could tie those to the card unlocking "wander" events, either just as fluff or leading to a decision that changes what kind of card the player gets).

Also, assuming the game's length stays at 30 days, I would recommend making the deck building faster to make the gameplay more dynamic (anyway of acquiring card packs, or trading higher tier cards for several lower tier cards), to offset the power increase you could have periodical events that change the optimal way of building the deck (weakening certain types of cards, strengthening others). At least right now with the game's length being rather short, I never put much emphasis on trying to build a perfect deck because I felt the ingame time investment wasn't worth it.

In a similar vein the market feature didn't feel very useful, I could see the logic of trading favor to progress a character faster so I unlock their special card faster and then it yields better returns over time, but I don't know if there would be enough time in the game to actually make it work like that. As of now the only point of the market felt like a way of "forcing" unlikely relationships if you have favor to spare (i.e dominating Yasmin).

Either way, looking forward to seeing more of this game as it develops.
Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it you always have great notes and insight.

Reactions: manscout

Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
Bruh with new corruption system princess become corrupted from one single pick-up line from th PC, only one line, even with removed lust card, it leads princess to fall into the corruption abyss. It was not like that before it was more managable and imo more realistic. Like wtf PC said she d like to see princess dancing for her and it leads to princess tolerating vizir harassments totally and becoming exhibitionist, really? Imo that moment shold be balanced and corruption check for vizir shold be higher at first check when he's observing her boobs .

Last edited:

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
My new game, , is out!
The game has potential. I really like the design of Yasmine. I think pretty much the same as manscout about the lack of options in the wander event. Could be good to have some hints and interaction to get the cards you want. Or get extra favor by helping someone.

Did the whole 30 days and I couldn't get a single 3 stars card, is it just some bad luck on my side or are they very rare / not in the game yet ?

The gifts are overpriced, you'd rather spend time with the girls instead of buying gifts since you need to get to 500 before the end of the 30 days. Can be an investment to get the bonus from high relationship but you'd have to already play the game to know that.

How do you plan to make the dom/sub system work ? Is it by having a higher score than the other or by having some kind of required value ? If you have a high enough score in both, could you chose how an event will happen ?

For now the biggest issue are the wander/ponder/explore event that are not interesting enough to skip on a chance to build-up your relationship with one of the girls. You could give the player a separate action in addition to talking with the girls so that they can do a bit of both without feeling like they wasted an opportunity.

Technical issues :
The play another cards sometime fail to work resulting on the end of your turn.
When deck building it show someone asking you a question, nothing gamebreaking because it doesn't happen everytime and clicking will just resolve the issue, just wanted you to know.

In the end, I love the setting of the story. Will probably be one of my favourite once it is a bit more fleshed out.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Did the whole 30 days and I couldn't get a single 3 stars card, is it just some bad luck on my side or are they very rare / not in the game yet ?
You generally get them at the "culmination" of a route. So when you get to the point you're entrenched in a character's dom/sub route. For the most part those events aren't really in the game yet so the you can't get those cards.

How do you plan to make the dom/sub system work ? Is it by having a higher score than the other or by having some kind of required value ? If you have a high enough score in both, could you chose how an event will happen ?
Events will trigger based off how many dom/sub points you have. For the most part, engaging in those events locks the other side's events from triggering.

For now the biggest issue are the wander/ponder/explore event that are not interesting enough to skip on a chance to build-up your relationship with one of the girls. You could give the player a separate action in addition to talking with the girls so that they can do a bit of both without feeling like they wasted an opportunity.
The plan right now is to have an alternate card acquisition system where at the end of everyday there's a random event that's not associated with the romancable characters. So an interaction with other villagers, something that happens while walking around the village, etc. And then you'll get a one of two cards based on what option you choose. So you'll get one card a day base, and you'll get to see more worldbuilding and such.

I also have plans to add the ability to combine duplicates to higher ranks or trash cards you don't like to get random new ones, to deal with card bloat.

In the end, I love the setting of the story. Will probably be one of my favourite once it is a bit more fleshed out.
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

playcoc

Oct 9, 2017
Well... I played the game a bit and I had a number of questions for the author. However, not those questions that really need answers... These are rather the questions that can push the author’s creative energy in a certain direction. Seriously, no need to answer, just think it over.

1. The war. The king and heir to the throne perished. Well... and where is the occupation army of the winners? The country lies on a platter in front of them, the opponents (our side) don't even have an heir around whom resistance can be formed. Something is very wrong with local feudalism.

Perhaps the king and the heir didn't die at all in the war? What if they were... let's say on the military inspection and during passage along a mountain pass there was a collapse... A tragic accident. Or not? Or a conspiracy? But whose? Maybe one of the so quickly formed "regency" council? Or maybe the entire regency council is conspiring? What for? Hmm... What if their goal is for the heirs to squabble among themselves and completely discredit each other? And then council can declare... a republic. After execution of both heirs, of course. Huh, take this, George Martin!

Naturally, if the treacherous conspiracy is programmed as 100% - this isn't interesting. Expected betrayal is no longer betrayal. Random? Like... you never know fo sure during playing.

2. Competitor. Under no circumstances can a stepbrother be an heir. According to feudal concepts, this is complete absurdity. But what if he... a legitimate bastard? Then - yes, he has weak rights to the throne and the plot conflict becomes logical and justified. Something like the situation with Henry Fitzroy, the bastard of Henry VIII.

3. The Princess. Why is she such a passive cow? Some clowns have appointed themselves "regency council" and dare to tell her, the person of royal blood, who will rule, based on personal sympathies? Along the way, putting her life at stake? Seriously? Okay. Where is the dark side of the Force? And a pair of lightsabers! Im mean, what could the princess do alternatively? Lets see...

A) Kill the "brother." No competitor - no problem. How? Conspiracy. Poison. Killer (possibly seduced).

B) Simulate an "attempted murder"... on herself. And caught "killer" would point to her brother. Classic.

C) Kill the entire regency council. How? We need supporters. Mercenaries, robbers, the Royal Guard, or something like that, having crossed over to the side of our dear princess. Naturally, such a plot needs to be prepared. So it will be something to occupy the princess, instead of satisfying the stupid expectations of the "regency council".

D) Amend the law on inheritance. This is the way of smart princesses. As I understand it, in our kingdom agnostic inheritance. Well, why not change it to cognatic primogeniture? What? No one has such a right? But what if the king before his death left a “testament” in which he changed his inheritance to cognatic? Of course, in order to fabricate such a document, the princess will need to fake her father’s signature, and also, probably, “borrow” the royal seal for a while. Who can help her with this? Maybe that guy with glasses? He seems to be smart enough. Why is he doing this? Well... money? Or more... carnal reward?

4. Just Maria. Wacky name. Seriously, I called her Eve. A bit of symbolism will never hurt. Well... Maria, our protege. What does she care about all this? Her motivation to get involved in a dynastic squabble, risking losing her life? Just because they were... "friends". Stupid, even for a peasant girl. But what if our Maria is not as simple as she seems? Maybe she (i.e. we, the players) wants to be a gray cardinal? And no matter what happens to the princess, she is just our tool, nothing more. But how? Hmm, to hint to the princess that the title and land for Just Maria will seriously help the princess herself? How? Imposed marriage with one of the youngest sons of some noble family? And sudden “accidental” death of all “relatives” after marriage? Oh yeah, looks fine. And then, of course, a newly-made noblewoman can be given an official title. Why is that dude with a funny stick is the mentor of our dear princess? Is not this place for the best "friend"?

In general, we need a clear motivation for... Just Maria.

Wish list:
* More sexual content. Obviously.
** Redo the blowjob scene. Maybe a static picture with a "profile view"? It’s just would be better with static than this... pseudo animation. No offence. Of course, good animation would be the top decision.

In any case, good luck. Authors with their vision are very rare for adult games.
You are thinking tooo much about it.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Honestly, I really liked that comment. I love it when people get that engaged with my stuff.

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
You are thinking tooo much about it.
Oh boy. Forums are like a time machine... when you still get a reaction in a year or two. But what if one day you get an answer from the future? Hmm, what a good start for a thriller. Or a horror movie.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
My new game, , is out!
Since I don't think a thread for the game is up yet, I will just post more thoughts here since I had the time to play the game more thoroughly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Since I don't think a thread for the game is up yet, I will just post more thoughts here since I had the time to play the game more thoroughly.
Yeah, I don't know why there's no thread for this game, I made a request post for it, but I'm not one of the mods so whatever. It's doing pretty well on Itch.io and Patreon so whatever.

Reactions: manscout

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
You got a lot of predictions pretty much right here and I loved reading your opinions on the characters. A few things to note:
Yasmin and Zuri are the two characters that don't really have full dom/sub routes. I didn't want to make everybody swing both ways or it wouldn't really feel natural. You can fuck Yasmin by convincing her it's the only way she'll get to have sex with you, but it pretty much makes the relationship peter out. She only has true romance endings if the player is submissive.
In the same vein, Zuri just won't fuck you. So being submissive to her is more of a friend/gal pals (if the player does the feminization route) with some 69ing and stuff involved. If you want to have a true romance with her you have to be the dominant one.
The dominant route with Parisa uses Azra. Without Azra's intervention Parisa would never let the Player dom her pretty much. But Parisa will do a lot to please her priestess...

So does that mean there will be no vaginal scenes on Yasmin's route? As in either a route without a clear dom/sub or on the sub route but not futa-on-male only? She's my favorite so that's a shame :(

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So does that mean there will be no vaginal scenes on Yasmin's route? As in either a route without a clear dom/sub or on the sub route but not futa-on-male only? She's my favorite so that's a shame :(
No, there is. It's in coming .5 actually. She just isn't going to come her brains out all over your cock and demand to call you daddy.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes