Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Man, I got so excited when I saw that futa game, but then it turned out to be male x futa, so sad. And they're even actual futas too, not shemales. Oh well, can't always get what you want.

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
once again one of those games where you're a sub but everyone needs consent to even graze your boobs
what's the fucking point of it all

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
Man, I got so excited when I saw that futa game, but then it turned out to be male x futa, so sad. And they're even actual futas too, not shemales. Oh well, can't always get what you want.
nah it's shemale on females from what I've seen, you got to pick the elf

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.82 + Official Cheat Mod

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 101 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: GroupSession

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I was able to finally play the drunk noble/tavern slut route. However, the dancer keeps slicing the princess's neck open. How do I avoid that? This is the route that I love the most and would love to play through to the end.

Additionally, would she be participating with more patrons at the bar? So far, she's had sex with just 3-4 patrons, I believe.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I was able to finally play the drunk noble/tavern slut route. However, the dancer keeps slicing the princess's neck open. How do I avoid that? This is the route that I love the most and would love to play through to the end.
Either make sure you're able to pass the dancer's skill checks to impress her, or train the princess to have really high Defense to survive the attack (50 if it is happening on her second meeting, 70 if it is happening on her third meeting).

Reactions: Lycan73

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Either make sure you're able to pass the dancer's skill checks to impress her, or train the princess to have really high Defense to survive the attack (50 if it is happening on her second meeting, 70 if it is happening on her third meeting).
Thanks a bunch! Worked like a charm after training the princess on defense.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So the game still doesn't have a page on here yet, so I guess I'll just post Futa Oasis updates here?
Anyway, the .

Edit: Futa Oasis got it's own thread so I'm going to post about it there from now on. Only Naked Ambition in this one as it should be.

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So is it possible to get the priestess without her having a dick? Or is she the futa route and nothing else?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes