Averageboy2304

Mar 10, 2018
Is this game like Princess Maker, where you will play as someone who trains the princess or just straight up as a princess and we just pick her schedules?

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is this game like Princess Maker, where you will play as someone who trains the princess or just straight up as a princess and we just pick her schedules?
The game is a direct homage to Princess Maker II.

Last time I checked, the graphics doesn't show a vagina, so it's shemale (YUCK!)
Unless something changed, been a while

Only if it's with females. And no balls or anal. Then I'm sold.

EDIT: Just noticed male MC bimboization. Forget everything I said. Hard pass for me.
The player feminization storyline is completely optional in Futa Oasis, and the characters in that game are full futas, both parts. Also, this isn't a thread about Futa Oasis anyway, so your personal genitalia preferences in relation to it are kind of irrelevant here.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
In need for the real guide for that game. Or a cheat mode which will help to mess with the card checks. Because right now I can't get the right cards all the way even if I collect those out of interest for the character/route. All going just fine, but on the most crucial check some are missing. Also sex scenes with MC? How can you get them? Would also ask about character routes as I managed to get Evette scenes and that's about it. Nothing even slightly sexual with others even if the attraction is there.

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
bro please tell us how to unlock the entire gallery
Use the search feature. I post a new persistent file every update. Although this post is as good as any to add the .81 file. Only adds two new images though.

In need for the real guide for that game. Or a cheat mode which will help to mess with the card checks. Because right now I can't get the right cards all the way even if I collect those out of interest for the character/route. All going just fine, but on the most crucial check some are missing. Also sex scenes with MC? How can you get them? Would also ask about character routes as I managed to get Evette scenes and that's about it. Nothing even slightly sexual with others even if the attraction is there.
Yeah just use the official cheat mod. Makes every check just a yes no choice, lets you change stats and routes at will. The wiki is pretty accurate last time I looked at it. For the PC just raise corruption a lot. The scenes have three variations depending on what relationship stat is highest.

doktormundo

Jul 6, 2019
bro please tell us how to unlock the entire gallery
some further explanations incase someone else had problems installing the gallery patch (like me)

1.Download the persistent81.rar file.(posted by the game dev above)
2.Unzip it using winrar or w/e program you have.
3.Copy the file you just unziped.
4.Go to your nakedambition-81>game>saves folder and paste the persistent file inside the save folder.
5.Repeat when the dev posts a new version and a new unlock gallery file.

If it asks you if you want to replace the file, click yes.
If you dont have a save folder, boot up the game and play for a bit. Then make a save. This should create a save folder in the game files.

Reactions: diestormlie

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.81 + Official Cheat Mod
Size 111 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port!

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Thought: Later on, make a non lewd mode or censored mode. I actually think a lot of mainstream folk would play the hell out of this kind of game if it were streamable.
I actually have a SFW version in the works, codenamed Clothed Ambition. Just like how I made The Monster Within from the mechanics of TF Card Battle. Naked Ambition and Clothed Ambition are going to be a lot closer though, keeping a lot of the same writing and art.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
At the moment I have Ulfric as a tutor and after 4 tries I finally passed the corruption check but the following week and the weeks after that he is still withholding lessons. How do I get him to give Collete lessons?

Another question... Collete's Reliance on Maria is -7 how do I raise it? Because every time I try to raise it using Trust/White it just says I have low reliance.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes