4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
If you playing in offline mode, is there any way to save the moves of your character or do I have to do it every time I want to have a match?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Yep, orgasms are almost ready! I will keep the F95 community posted about my success, a new demo is coming ;)
Goes greatly with this move

:D

Now we only need a way to spam this and a handful of others :p

Euro37

Oct 14, 2018
Sam3DX , you took your time (1 year since the last public update if I'm not mistaken), but hey.. the textures look great and from your patreon posts I guess the battle mode has received much improvement.
Anyway.. keep up with good work, I'm looking forward for the next update to be ready, something tells me that all the fans of this gender will be impressed.

Reactions: Sam3DX

lapula

Nov 30, 2019
can't create a new account ingame. it tells me 'InvalidParams' doesn't matter that i've type

Licatese94

Oct 2, 2017
please consider to release the free multiplayer for who want try the game without pay it, with actual free build I cant in any way challange another person ç_ç

-Starbreaker-

Feb 13, 2019
i tried the game recently and i'm really curious about the female moan sounds to leave a question ( i have heard some of them in other games)
Are they part of a sound pack of some kind? maybe someone knows about them and where they can be found

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Are they part of a sound pack of some kind? maybe someone knows about them and where they can be found
just google with the keywords "sex sounds bundle" - there are a lot of sex sounds libraries available around.

Sam3DX

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
Screen from the upcoming build featuring the Custom Fight Creation process. Now you can generate a random opponent or use one of your premade characters, finetune match rules and player stats, and enable/disable autoplay for both characters (in other words, you can control every skill of every character or just watch a completely AI drive battle with your own rules)

NF3D155.png

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes