3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Nice game.
Btw, for some reason Olaf reminded me of this guy in a random video I saw on facebook:

84726511_1560480670765781_7878695176082817024_n.jpg

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
From what I understand the game has sharing and swinging content?

Is the MC in a relationship with the girl being shared?
From the OP it seems MC is single.

Reactions: rgnar62

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

She's the daughter of a friend and is staying with him for now. It may evolve into a relationship, but for now, they are not together. But yes, this game has sharing/swinging content.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018

No relationship for the moment.
But the game is pretty spicy, I think you'll be able too add it to your sharing thread soon

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Love the game :) Great writing and beautiful models ^_^

Not sure if you'll revisit some renders, but the hair of MC (and sometimes som of the others as well) looks like he has yellow dandruff ;)

Easily to get used to, just kind of a shame since all the rest looks amazing :)

Reactions: Paul Newmon

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Until tags get much more specific, the comments are the only place people can go to really see what a game is like. For me, there is a large difference between avoidable sharing / ntr than non avoidable, and right now the tags don't designate one or the other.

I have no desire to play games that force players to watch a bunch of other dudes have sex with the girls in the game, but have no problem with games that offer that as a route you can choose to not partake in.
This.

The tag system is flawed as is right now. There are games that have optional routes for certain fetishes and then there are games where one fetish is the primary one and its very hard to differentiate between the two by just looking at the OP.
Hence why you get alot of "Is this fetish optional/avoidable?"
Its also why some of the games where a devisive fetish is the primary one they will just be blatant about it in the OP "This game contains unavoidable [Fetish]." And people can just move on.

But I am guessing by the dev's comment that Swinging/sharing will be a core/unavoidable theme?

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
This.

The tag system is flawed as is right now. There are games that have optional routes for certain fetishes and then there are games where one fetish is the primary one and its very hard to differentiate between the two by just looking at the OP.
Hence why you get alot of "Is this fetish optional/avoidable?"
Its also why some of the games where a devisive fetish is the primary one they will just be blatant about it in the OP "This game contains unavoidable [Fetish]." And people can just move on.

But I am guessing by the dev's comment that Swinging/sharing will be a core/unavoidable theme?
The whole premise of this game is that they are in a exclusive and inclusive nude colony where they even have guards checking IDs to permit those eligible. The MC states several times to Emma that this is not a normal place, that people behave differently here.. are you comfortable with that? You are following the MC of the story not the other way around. I don't see how people expect the dev to know, after all the warnings about the upcoming fetishes, that they don't like what the MC is doing.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
The whole premise of this game is that they are in a exclusive and inclusive nude colony where they even have guards checking IDs to permit those eligible. The MC states several times to Emma that this is not a normal place, that people behave differently here.. are you comfortable with that? You are following the MC of the story not the other way around. I don't see how people expect the dev to know, after all the warnings about the upcoming fetishes, that they don't like what the MC is doing.
Most people who are going to ask the questions in the thread are going to go off the tags and the OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This OP gives it away that sex and exhibitionism is going to be core themes.
There is also swinging in the "Genre" tags section.

This could mean that MC will be banging lots for women out in the open or it could mean that there will be lots of other males also fucking all the women. It could be that the Swinging fetish is just one route or it could be the main theme of the game.

Rather then downloading the game, its much easier to just ask a question about content they dislike since the OP does not clarify how prominent of a role this fetish will play. This is also why games which have a single controversial fetish as their main theme will be blatant about it.

So instead of being irrationally mad for people having the gall to ask for a clarification, maybe be a bit more understand?

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
Most people who are going to ask the questions in the thread are going to go off the tags and the OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This OP gives it away that sex and exhibitionism is going to be core themes.
There is also swinging in the "Genre" tags section.

This could mean that MC will be banging lots for women out in the open or it could mean that there will be lots of other males also fucking all the women. It could be that the Swinging fetish is just one route or it could be the main theme of the game.

Rather then downloading the game, its much easier to just ask a question about content they dislike since the OP does not clarify how prominent of a role this fetish will play. This is also why games which have a single controversial fetish as their main theme will be blatant about it.

So instead of being irrationally mad for people having the gall to ask for a clarification, maybe be a bit more understand?
I hear you, but doesn't it seem logically that games tag with cheating, voyeurism, exhibitionism and swinging wouldn't be your typical one male 10 females romance game? I mean shouldn't you download the game with kind of a skepticism that maybe there will be actually swinging or cheating in this game that I don't agree with? Or does everyone on here expect cheating/swinging just to mean that you can fuck your best friends girlfriend and everything is cool.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
the game is based of "Stories" he read on the internet most of which are 99% made up fantasies he has no real clue how nudist work or that well most all nudist colonies forbid things like swinging and those doing it would be thrown out of the community but hey he read it on the internet so real ones must be wrong. He is also throwing a young inexperienced girl straight into the swinging fire something a young girl that hasnt been around this type of thing is totally unprepared for and in any real situation would fuck up her mind about how sex should be for the rest of her life. not to mention this girl is being entrusted to him to be kept safe....
If someone put one of my kids I trusted them with into a situation like this they would be hung up by their balls from a fucking tree cause one its wrong and two is would cost me years of therapy for my child to recover from what she would have ben thrown into.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I hear you, but doesn't it seem logically that games tag with cheating, voyeurism, exhibitionism and swinging wouldn't be your typical one male 10 females romance game? I mean shouldn't you download the game with kind of a scent that maybe there will be actually swinging or cheating in this game that I don't agree with? Or is everyone on here expect cheating/swinging just to mean that you can fuck you best friends girlfriend and everything is cool.
Yes and no, there are plenty of HUGE games on here that have optional paths.
I mean look at The Tyrant, it is a HUGE NTR game buuuuuut has an option where you just click "No" at the start and suddenly, No NTR for you and people who do not like ntr can enjoy just the same as ntr fans. So in this regard you have precedent working against you.

Most games with controversial fetishes in them will have people asking "is so and so avoidable" until the OP is updated stating clearly "So and so Fetish is / is not avoidable." and then the "annoying" questions will stop as people can clearly see in the OP that no, this isnt just an optional fetish, its the main theme of the game.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
I mean look at The Tyrant, it is a HUGE NTR game buuuuuut has an option where you just click "No" at the start and suddenly, No NTR for you and people who do not like ntr can enjoy just the same as ntr fans. So in this regard you have precedent working against you.

Most games with controversial fetishes in them will have people asking "is so and so avoidable" until the OP is updated stating clearly "So and so Fetish is / is not avoidable." and then the "annoying" questions will stop as people can clearly see in the OP that no, this isnt just an optional fetish, its the main theme of the game.
Can I seriously ask you a question though...its off topic but you're being a good sport, what's your definition of NTR? What does it mean to you?

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
the game is based of "Stories" he read on the internet most of which are 99% made up fantasies he has no real clue how nudist work or that well most all nudist colonies forbid things like swinging and those doing it would be thrown out of the community but hey he read it on the internet so real ones must be wrong. He is also throwing a young inexperienced girl straight into the swinging fire something a young girl that hasnt been around this type of thing is totally unprepared for and in any real situation would fuck up her mind about how sex should be for the rest of her life. not to mention this girl is being entrusted to him to be kept safe....
If someone put one of my kids I trusted them with into a situation like this they would be hung up by their balls from a fucking tree cause one its wrong and two is would cost me years of therapy for my child to recover from what she would have ben thrown into.
But its just that... a fantasy, it's a game seen through the MC eyes. You're delving into what makes movies/entertainment irl enjoyable, actually this is just another form of entertainment. He's telling his story (the dev) so what difference does it make in the real world.

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021

I mean no disrespect its just, from what I've seen, it varies.
Fuck your sisters check
Fuck your mom check
Fuck your aunt check
Fuck your cousins check
Fuck your sister BFF check
Fuck your uncles side chick check
Fuck your Best friends Girlfriend check
Fuck your teacher check
Fuck everyone at work place check

Your neighbor has sex with her husband...

OMG NTR!

It's so silly.

Last edited:

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
I want to make a clarification to all those who have doubts about the tags of the game.

1.- Let's start with NTR. This is the description of NTR by F95ZONE:

*NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]*
Is this going to happen in the game? NO! No one is going to fuck Emma or any other girl that the MC has an emotional interest in.
You have to keep in mind that there are some women (like Regina and Chloe) who are married or have boyfriends but sometimes have sex with MC for fun. But they don't have a love interest towards MC nor MC towards them.
I will not create sexual scenes in which the main characters (MC and Emma) do not appear. No one is interested in Chloe fucking her boyfriend in the privacy of her home.

2.- Now let's talk about swinging. This is the description by F95ZONE:

*Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party].*
-Does it mean that MC is going to have sex with other couples (only the woman)? YES.
-Does it mean that someone other than MC is going to fuck Emma? NO!
-Does it mean that MC is going to have a threesome with a couple (male+female)? Probably no. But he will do it with two women.

This story can't be lumped into one type of label. Partly it is swinging as MC has consensual sex with girls who are in a romantic relationship with other people, partly it will be Harem as some single girls will fall in love with MC and have a romantic relationship with him.

I hope I have clarified things, but if you have any doubt do not hesitate to ask in the answers to this comment.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Can I seriously ask you a question though...its off topic but you're being a good sport, what's your definition of NTR? What does it mean to you?
You are correct, that is off topic for this thread. :p
But honestly if you want to continue this convo we'd probably should have it via PM as the developer clarified quite a bit and I don't want to spam his thead.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I want to make a clarification to all those who have doubts about the tags of the game.

1.- Let's start with NTR. This is the description of NTR by F95ZONE:

*NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]*
Is this going to happen in the game? NO! No one is going to fuck Emma or any other girl that the MC has an emotional interest in.
You have to keep in mind that there are some women (like Regina and Chloe) who are married or have boyfriends but sometimes have sex with MC for fun. But they don't have a love interest towards MC nor MC towards them.
I will not create sexual scenes in which the main characters (MC and Emma) do not appear. No one is interested in Chloe fucking her boyfriend in the privacy of her home.

2.- Now let's talk about swinging. This is the description by F95ZONE:

*Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party].*
-Does it mean that MC is going to have sex with other couples (only the woman)? YES.
-Does it mean that someone other than MC is going to fuck Emma? NO!
-Does it mean that MC is going to have a threesome with a couple (male+female)? Probably no. But he will do it with two women.

This story can't be lumped into one type of label. Partly it is swinging as MC has consensual sex with girls who are in a romantic relationship with other people, partly it will be Harem as some single girls will fall in love with MC and have a romantic relationship with him.

I hope I have clarified things, but if you have any doubt do not hesitate to ask in the answers to this comment.
Thank you for the clarification.
This personally answered quite a bit of my questions about the game.
I do have a follow up though.

Will the sex with the women who are in relationships with other men be avoidable? Can we always choose to say no?
I personally have no interest in fucking another man's wife/gf, even if he's cool with it.
So it would be great if while playing I can just stick to the single ladies/Emma/W+W couples.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes