3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Game feels like I'll like it for about 1 more update before I move on. The pool table scene leads me to believe the sharing will be unavoidable and with that I'll be out. I really like the models, and the story is unique enough to be kind of interesting but have no desire to watch everyone else fuck the girls.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I gave the game a try. My first impressions are below.

-Visuals look good.
-There a nice variation of different women both in shape/size and body decorations. Which is very nicely done in my opinion.
-I was a bit afraid nudity from the start might impact the teasing a bit , but there's still plenty left.
-It made me laugh a few times, which is a plus.
-Uncompressed PNG make the file much larger then needed. Not a big problem for me personalty, but still.
-Although it's clear this game isn't intended a slow burn the last scene moved a bit too fast for me personal. (But that's just me)
Felt a bit like you're driving an a leisure pace and suddenly Tesla launch mode engaged. :)
The scene itself was pretty good though.

All in all a pretty entertaining game which I will be keeping an eye on.

P.s:
I hope developer just keeps doing what he was planning to do and not let himself be influenced too much,
by people with single line complain posts about a certain fetishes or personal preferences about stuff they don't like.
There seem to be plenty of those around already.

Last edited:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I honestly don't know why people come to a game tag as sharing/swinging, voyeurism and complain about it not being a harem. There's plenty of harem games out there folks.
I agree. it's getting really annoying. Apparently it really hard for a lot of people to just ignore stuff they don't like in a game thread and move to the next tread without sharing there preferences with the rest of the world. Like the rest of the world gives a damn.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree. it's getting really annoying. Apparently it really hard for a lot of people to just ignore stuff they don't like in a game thread and move to the next tread without sharing there preferences with the rest of the world. Like the rest of the world gives a damn.
Don't you know? The anti-<insert_fetish> people are the only people who matter! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
I totally agree with you.
It's hard to please everyone, but we have to let the plot unfold itself. If I start to access people's proposals this will become fanservice instead of a unique story.
It seems obvious, but there are many people who do not understand it o_O .

Machina4

Mar 4, 2019
much better now that the girl have eyesbrows. she look a lot less weird and more like a common girl. she is kinda cute to look at

Reactions: Kazukitc

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Until tags get much more specific, the comments are the only place people can go to really see what a game is like. For me, there is a large difference between avoidable sharing / ntr than non avoidable, and right now the tags don't designate one or the other.

I have no desire to play games that force players to watch a bunch of other dudes have sex with the girls in the game, but have no problem with games that offer that as a route you can choose to not partake in.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
:unsure: I'll be honest, I didn't believe this project would work, but I confess that the last update surprised me. How wonderful! Congratulations, developer. :love:

Reactions: KanCerberus

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
To be fair, a woman could easily be a granny at 40, younger if she and her daughter conceived before their 18th birthday.
I worked with a woman who was a grandma in her mid 30's. She had a son when she was 16, her son had a kid when he was 17.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes