3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes .. I am all 4 taking chances to be with babes so sweet and bothered to touch and feel eachother.
Mod not needed atm as the dev has added the option to rename the MC.
Also there's only 1 choice (which is shown in the image below)

Naked Holidays Day1 - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Highlights the best choices in green.
Allows you to rename the MC.

Download:

Mod Previews
View attachment 1266198
Obviously as it was not updated to the latest version.

I've removed the mod for the moment as it's not needed now (since you can now rename the MC without the mod and there's only 1 choice in the game).
Hint taken and will put to good use as soon as gaming begins.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
The friend's daughter needs her some eyebrows... Maybe she was she a victim of a hazing incident? Maybe we'll find out about it in the coming chapters? lol

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
First of many Errors
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried loading an Earlier save then got:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried a few old saves nothing works, looks like a fresh start :(
I'm sorry AmBush-UK, It's my fault as I added the possibility to choose the name of the main character in an update. And that's why you're getting an error.
You don't have to start from the beginning since in the Days tab you can start directly from day 2.

Sorry again and hope you like it.

Reactions: AmBush-UK

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
No probs m8, I didnt see anyting in OP saying old saves won't work. Glad your aware of it (y)

*EDIT* I Had a save point 5 scenes from the End of day 1 and thats where i loaded from (It's how i normally do it with most VN's) TBH I never spotted the day's tab but It's all good.

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
No probs m8, I didnt see anyting in OP saying old saves won't work. Glad your aware of it (y)

*EDIT* I Had a save point 5 scenes from the End of day 1 and thats where i loaded from (It's how i normally do it with most VN's) TBH I never spotted the day's tab but It's all good.
;)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The game is fine but this along with the "eyecatches" are so cartoonish and I think now I feel mixed about this premise

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Was this a silent update or something? There was no update on the Latest Updates page. If not for noticing the name of the thread changed in a notification, I wouldn't have known the game got an update. According to the Latest Updates page, this game was last updated 2 months ago.

P.S.: Love the eyebrow joke at the beginning of day 2.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Naked Holidays [Day 2: Meeting the neighbors] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.27 GBhttps://mega.nz/file/Myh2XBwC#P5Hz-YO4R7Mu0gptUgNnJ41wbIcdk08tGlQxfH17x3w
Original Size Mac: 4.24 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 240 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 205 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Was this a silent update or something? There was no update on the Latest Updates page. If not for noticing the name of the thread changed in a notification, I wouldn't have known the game got an update. According to the Latest Updates page, this game was last updated 2 months ago.

P.S.: Love the eyebrow joke at the beginning of day 2.
That is completely my fault. I edited the post I had created, but from your words I understand that this is not enough for it to appear in game uptades. I have to find information about this, since I do not know how I should do it correctly.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
That is completely my fault. I edited the post I had created, but from your words I understand that this is not enough for it to appear in game uptades. I have to find information about this, since I do not know how I should do it correctly.
If you first edit the information on the main page and then at the bottom of your original post is the "Report" link. Press that and there should be an option to report to an update.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes