3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I tried it, and I liked it.

Also it doesn't show up on the latest updates page for me, so others may miss it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 1063M
SHA1SUM: 285a249efe152590f6a02e686c3252bc58ad70ce
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is swinging or sharing avodiable? I don't want other guys fucking the female charaters. I'm not into that at all. I'm fine with girl on girl fun tho. Also is this just a fuckfest where everybody are just fuckbuddies or can mc romance with the girls and be in relationship with some of the girls in the future? My last question is harem and harem ending planned or not?

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
About as good of an update I could ask for. For people asking the girls in the community DO have sex with other guys like their husbands. That is unavoidable.

This release has the main girl who lives with you say she will never touch another guy, but wants to be with some girls. So if that isn't your thing there you go.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I have a couple questions, i'am not judging, just trying to decide if this is for me.

Can i skip/avoid voyeur scenes? (looking at other couples having sex)

I've read that the main girl will have lesbian interactions, will she fuck other girls without MC? i won't say the letters but lesbians aren't immune to them.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Why is it that 90% of MCs on here doesn't have a beard, while some other characters have beards and even look more dominant/alpha?

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I have a couple questions, i'am not judging, just trying to decide if this is for me.

Can i skip/avoid voyeur scenes? (looking at other couples having sex)

I've read that the main girl will have lesbian interactions, will she fuck other girls without MC? i won't say the letters but lesbians aren't immune to them.
I am unsure why there is a 'voyeur' tag. I can't recall any scenes where the MC or Emma are watching other couples having sex. I imagine there may come a day where the MC and/or Emma come across another couple having sex and being invited in as the 3rd. Emma will not have sex with any other man--ever. MC will have relations with other women, mostly single women. But, he has been invited to have sex with a married woman....which we saw on Day 1. He may be invited by other women, if not married, then in a committed M/F relationship. Emma completely agrees to this.
Emma will definitely be enjoying lesbian sex (fucking) without the MC (with his complete agreement).

Reactions: linkinn

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I am unsure why there is a 'voyeur' tag. I can't recall any scenes where the MC or Emma are watching other couples having sex. I imagine there may come a day where the MC and/or Emma come across another couple having sex and being invited in as the 3rd. Emma will not have sex with any other man--ever. MC will have relations with other women, mostly single women. But, he has been invited to have sex with a married woman....which we saw on Day 1. He may be invited by other women, if not married, then in a committed M/F relationship. Emma completely agrees to this.
Emma will definitely be enjoying lesbian sex (fucking) without the MC (with his complete agreement).
I'am not into sharing/swinging, it doesn't matter to me if it's with a male or a female so i'll pass, but i really appreciate the indepth answer.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Is swinging or sharing avodiable? I don't want other guys fucking the female charaters. I'm not into that at all. I'm fine with girl on girl fun tho. Also is this just a fuckfest where everybody are just fuckbuddies or can mc romance with the girls and be in relationship with some of the girls in the future? My last question is harem and harem ending planned or not?
This ins't a NTR Visual Novel. In the sex scenes there will always be at least MC and/or Emma.
MC does have romance with SOME of the girls (not all). There will be a "harem" part, but it won't be with absolutely all the girls either.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I want to make a clarification to all those who have doubts about the tags of the game.

1.- Let's start with NTR. This is the description of NTR by F95ZONE:

*NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]*
Is this going to happen in the game? NO! No one is going to fuck Emma or any other girl that the MC has an emotional interest in.
You have to keep in mind that there are some women (like Regina and Chloe) who are married or have boyfriends but sometimes have sex with MC for fun. But they don't have a love interest towards MC nor MC towards them.
I will not create sexual scenes in which the main characters (MC and Emma) do not appear. No one is interested in Chloe fucking her boyfriend in the privacy of her home.

2.- Now let's talk about swinging. This is the description by F95ZONE:

*Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party].*
-Does it mean that MC is going to have sex with other couples (only the woman)? YES.
-Does it mean that someone other than MC is going to fuck Emma? NO!
-Does it mean that MC is going to have a threesome with a couple (male+female)? Probably no. But he will do it with two women.

This story can't be lumped into one type of label. Partly it is swinging as MC has consensual sex with girls who are in a romantic relationship with other people, partly it will be Harem as some single girls will fall in love with MC and have a romantic relationship with him.

I hope I have clarified things, but if you have any doubt do not hesitate to ask in the answers to this comment.
Dude this needed to be put in the OP as a dev note since the start of the thread. Would have answered so many questions and will continue to answer them for a long ass time. Descriptions like this let people know what to expect, and then you dont get a million people asking if stuff is avoidable or not. Like if I wasn't patient enough to read through 10 pages of the thread I probably would have just hit ignore and never think about playing this game again....And I imagine a lot of folks wont bother to even ask.

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Dude this needed to be put in the OP as a dev note since the start of the thread. Would have answered so many questions and will continue to answer them for a long ass time. Descriptions like this let people know what to expect, and then you dont get a million people asking if stuff is avoidable or not. Like if I wasn't patient enough to read through 10 pages of the thread I probably would have just hit ignore and never think about playing this game again....And I imagine a lot of folks wont bother to even ask.
I'm going to do that right now. Thank you very much for your comment.

Reactions: RogMR

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
After seeing the cast and already an aunt? inside the files so i build up an i-patch, Emma reffering to mc as "uncle" well, now they are haha.
But more importand i cleaned up the text for at least 90% we all noticed those double and tripple lines it was madning.

edit: incest patch updated day1-3 + halloween

Last edited:
Reactions: anschwww and Ninj77

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This ins't a NTR Visual Novel. In the sex scenes there will always be at least MC and/or Emma.
MC does have romance with SOME of the girls (not all). There will be a "harem" part, but it won't be with absolutely all the girls either.
If Emma isn't going to have sex with men, I assume that then she will have lesbian sex if the MC isn't involved. Honestly, lesbian sex bores me. I don't care too much that it exists, but if I can skip it, I prefer it.

In any case, if I can't do it any other way, I use CTRL to skip the scene.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
any chance the dev will do side stories. not a suggestion or recommendation if it happens its will probably slow development, more of a question out of curiosity but maybe after more content is out it would interesting to see the stories of the other characters.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes