• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is this a render issue thing? This isn't the first time I saw game where there's someone with no eyebrow. Either the devs simply didn't look/check, or the devs thought it's fine for some reason? I'm as confused as you.
Well if you read what Emma was saying. dev didn't make any mistakes in the renders concerning her having no eyebrows.

But there is an image mistake after Norman removes Emma's bikini. Image 106 gets repeated, we see Emma in the bikini again, and then naked again after this.

Last edited:

milesld

May 26, 2020
Great start!

A couple of tiny remarks:
- instead of "Your Thoughts" you may leave the MC's name, and distinguish by the text style/contents (as you already do - by using brackets);
- instead of putting brackets on every line, you may use the "what_prefix" and "what_suffix" parameters of the . These also support font styling - so "italic" instead of brackets, for example. That way, if you change your mind on the thoughts' formatting, you have to change one line;
- the images are too large, and PNG is not the best format for "photos".

Last edited:
Reactions: "CJ"

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Great story concept, and Emma is super cute! (I agree that her shaved eyebrows aren't the most attractive thing I've seen).

I also like the quick progression of Emma's acceptance of 'the lifestyle', but a bit more effort in developing her character along the way might be appreciated. (We don't get to learn much about her personality between Point A, at the airport, and Point B, on the bed).

While the render quality is quite high, the story could likely benefit from a more widely developed shot list. We see many medium and medium wide shots that tend to isolate a character. You can effectively connect characters by using more over-the-shoulder shots (where appropriate).

Your rendering skills and story concept give this project a solid basis, and your use of ATL code is very interesting. Since you asked for constructive criticisms, I would suggest furthering your education in creative writing techniques and learning some film making fundamentals (shot size, framing, and angles).

I'll be watching the development of this one with great interest!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Please add name change - maybe for both :)
2. The problem with the premise is - its not a nudism community. Nudist dont care about naked ppl. For them its not different than your daily life would be and has no sexual aspect. Its normal living, just without clothing.
I am not a nudist, but I grew up in a sauna "community" (the german kind, mixed and full naked, just as a point of reference for the strange kind with swimming wear and that stuff). Since my earliest childhood (about 3-4 years old) I have spent nearly every Saturday in the sauna with may parents and my and their friends. I even met some of my teachers there and all of that. So naked people are not that exiting for me - but when they wear sexy clothing ... e.g. that bikini. That is a whole other thing. ^^ - So I guess when she is wearing the bikini it makes sense that he finds that sexier than her pure naked body.

3. She wouldn't be able to enter that community. In general you expect a check in to register, because something like that is gated. And no - walking into the major/president's house while he is having sex has nothing to do with nudism ^^ - The fun thing is ... he tells her exactly that ... so how could they both access the MCs house? ...

screenshot0001.png

So maybe dont call it a nudist community - its more like what Emma said - some kind of sex sect, cult or ... swinging community :p

Oh and that she dont have any luggage is stupid. - Because her mother must hate her and just want to get rid of her, that is the message that we get by that. There is NO reason for that. And even nudist have clothing you know. ^^
And then you could make some kind of running gag out of it "hey look this nice dress - and now I cant wear it ..." ... stuff like that. And by that you can show her in clothing for a small scene in their home.

4. Give that girl some eyebrows ... PLEASE.

5. All that said, it is a solid start - filesize is way to large for the amount of content even for 4K images. The premise is stupid, but could be improved with some slight changes.
Let her change into that bikini at the check in and sign the papers there. And then they visit the president and his wife to introduce her. Then everything makes more sense (for the stetting at least ^^) and I think it is even a better flow when she sees the MCs home the first time after the beach scene. "Wow so nice, but isn't it a bit small? ... "Yeah, but your options are ... bla bla" ... you get it.

I hope my suggestions are helpful, bc I think this could be a fun little game - stupid premise, but fun game :)

Last edited:

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Mod not needed atm as the dev has added the option to rename the MC.
Also there's only 1 choice (which is shown in the image below)

Naked Holidays Day1 - Walkthrough Mod v0.1

Features:
Highlights the best choices in green.
Allows you to rename the MC.

Download:

Mod Previews
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Naked Holidays [Day 1] [SirHipnos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,14 GB / 228 MB - NakedHolidays-Day1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,1 GB / 193 MB - NakedHolidays-Day1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
I can't believe how fast you got that out. The speed and level of compression are impressive. Great work and Thanks!

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Is this a render issue thing? This isn't the first time I saw game where there's someone with no eyebrow. Either the devs simply didn't look/check, or the devs thought it's fine for some reason? I'm as confused as you.
To be honest, I hadn't noticed Emma's missing eyebrows, and her face is fucking weird without them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I'm working on it and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for the comment, Skylaroo :love::love:.

Reactions: Skylaroo
Jun 21, 2017
Naked Holidays [Day 1] [SirHipnos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,14 GB / 228 MB - NakedHolidays-Day1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,1 GB / 193 MB - NakedHolidays-Day1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

Please drop a (y) to support my work. Thanks and happy fapping gaming! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Please reupload. Thanks for the work. :)
Screenshot 2021-06-26 215028.jpg

Edit: Only MediaFire blocked. The other two works.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: "CJ"

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I guess what is bothering me is taking a virgin and throwing her into the swinging scene with no sexual experience, nothing at all yet right into the fire... to me it does not work and I hope the dev actually keeps her out of that. because mentally not to mention physically she is no where near ready for that. If someone had done that to one of my daughters there would be no place on earth they could hide from me. So for me the swinging aspect is totally wrong for a innocent girl just starting to explore sexuality and has the potential to screw up her mind before she even knows what sex is supposed to be all about.

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Well if you read what Emma was saying. dev didn't make any mistakes in the renders concerning her having no eyebrows.

But there is an image mistake after Norman removes Emma's bikini. Image 106 gets repeated, we see Emma in the bikini again, and then naked again after this.
As NorthernGent said, "Once naked, always naked!" I'll fix it right away.

Thank you for your comment, drhotrod. :love: :love:

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Great start!

A couple of tiny remarks:
- instead of "Your Thoughts" you may leave the MC's name, and distinguish by the text style/contents (as you already do - by using brackets);
- instead of putting brackets on every line, you may use the "what_prefix" and "what_suffix" parameters of the . These also support font styling - so "italic" instead of brackets, for example. That way, if you change your mind on the thoughts' formatting, you have to change one line;
- the images are too large, and PNG is not the best format for "photos".
Thank you very much for your advices, I am going to try to change "Your Thoughts" for the different styles that you recommend. I'm sure it's going to be an improvement.

On the other hand, what I wanted to do with the images was to increase the quality of the renderings by making them larger and resizing them to 1920x1080. But I'm not sure if it's a good solution as the size of the release was excessively large.
Isn't png the best format? Which one would you recommend?

Thank you very much again, milesld. ;)

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes