3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Great Start, Loved everything so far, Renders are amazing and the title screen, cant wait to see the redhead and more of the Milf, Love those thic bodies.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Still have not answered about keeping the girl away from the sharing swinging crap. Will players get that choice? to me I wont play it if she can not be kept from it as she is too young too inexperienced to be dropped into that messed up world. Her mind will be so messed up for the rest of her life. So I am asking simply can we keep her from the swinging stuff or not? If not then your going to limit your audience drastically cause the swinging crowd is a lot smaller then say the romance crowd. Me being a player that also doesnt share cause I do not like that lifestyle.

funnight2111

Jun 27, 2021
his game is definitely not slow burning. I liked it, but I hope the swinging content with "roommate" will be optional.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
interesting game, nice art (i like regina's bush) and concept but please give the girl some eyebrows

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm absolutely going to keep a close eye on this one! I'm a huge fan of group nudity, casual nudity, the MC showing off his naked body to get women excited, and swinging, sharing and polyamory sex. It hits a bunch of my favorite buttons.

Good luck to the Devs!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Is this a render issue thing? This isn't the first time I saw game where there's someone with no eyebrow. Either the devs simply didn't look/check, or the devs thought it's fine for some reason? I'm as confused as you.
it was probably a skin that you needed to manually add eyebrows. and they forgot. hope they fix it in the next update.

Screenshot (857).png Screenshot (858).png

Reactions: Skylaroo

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Messed up a frame where Emma is supposed to be naked, but she has her bikini back on. and I noticed that Emma has a purple scalp in her hair.

Screenshot (862).png Screenshot (861).png

Reactions: IceAgony

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Decent enough start. Renders are pretty solid other than the no eyebrows thing. Shame its another megacock game but oh well.

Looks like it may shape up that sharing will be forced on the players, hope not but it seems like theres no way the story wont go that direction. Will give it another update or two

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Decent enough start. Renders are pretty solid other than the no eyebrows thing. Shame its another megacock game but oh well.

Looks like it may shape up that sharing will be forced on the players, hope not but it seems like there's no way the story won't go that direction. Will give it another update or two
where do you see it has forced sharing? Norman said it was completely optional. Emma said she will try to engage but that is not an absolute. And depending on how you treat her, she might only fuck MC. About the "Megacock", guys like you who complain about MC's dick sizes usually have penis envy kuz you can't compare ;););).

So far I like all the girls and I hope NTR and Sharing is optional. that way I can have my harem path and my Cuck/Sharing path. Renders look good and lots of attractive people. There is just a few odd frames and the already mentioned eyebrow issue. Just check back on the skin and I'm sure it has eyebrows you need to add. great job and I can't wait to see the next update. not enough nudist games!

Reactions: m4pII

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey Sirhipnos
About your Naked Holidays its great because I finally get to a see a nudist game where you can play without any clothes but I have a favor to ask you,Can you include a female protagonist with bisexual and lesbian sex or at least a new game similar to naked holidays but with lesbians and females only setting in a nudist community?
Also, I think Emma should have eyebrows

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
where do you see it has forced sharing? Norman said it was completely optional. Emma said she will try to engage but that is not an absolute. And depending on how you treat her, she might only fuck MC. About the "Megacock", guys like you who complain about MC's dick sizes usually have penis envy kuz you can't compare ;););).

So far I like all the girls and I hope NTR and Sharing is optional. that way I can have my harem path and my Cuck/Sharing path. Renders look good and lots of attractive people. There is just a few odd frames and the already mentioned eyebrow issue. Just check back on the skin and I'm sure it has eyebrows you need to add. great job and I can't wait to see the next update. not enough nudist games!
I mean, megacock is the same thing as the turbosized boobs that are so common in these games too. Not a fan of impaling someone with something bigger than their leg. And calling it dick envy is just fucking stupid, good lord.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Why doesn't the young girl have a brow?
yeah! exactly what i was going to bitch about. not the first time i've seen a dev make a character without eyebrows..
makes the girl look rather odd..

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I mean, megacock is the same thing as the turbosized boobs that are so common in these games too. Not a fan of impaling someone with something bigger than their leg. And calling it dick envy is just fucking stupid, good lord.
eh? that's not a megacock, not much different than mine well i'm circumcized and he's not that's about it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Only complaints I have is Emma's way too big areolas,the fact that I could not say no to the old bat I did not wanna see fucked and the very large filesize for such a short game.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
exe has stopped working when i start it, anyone with this problem? its the only game with this error from the hundreds i played

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes