VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I really enjoy playing/reading this story. Thank you.

Fap: no - still good, long and many enough scenes, animations are sad

Artwork: Good looking pictures, cannot really complain and Environments I haven't seen before.

MC: Nice guy, character is good and what he is saying as well, actually cannot complain.

Story: It is nice, some Cyber-Bermuda-Triangle-Adventure, nice dialogues really interesting to follow the story.
Feels kinda kinetic, there are choices but they don't really change something, I could not see a point system or so. I actually like it, you have different possiblities to reply but it is not fucking up the whole story and you have to play 20 times to see everything..

Cons: Sorry, but the animations :/

Feelings: all fine, nothing to feel bad about in this game - so far :)

Characters: Beautiful girls, all have interesting and likable characters, missing harem tag so not sure where it is going, I could really not decide, hope you can be just bond with all and all are happy on this adventure. :) Even Lisa is sooo likable. :D And there is definitely much more coming up I think.

Dick: big enough

Fetishes: vanilla action for now. but I like it

Good luck!

Regards

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
You have a triple triangle flash right before reaching the office,it indicates you are where the dream has been leading you
Didn't even know these existed until I read what Cybland has posted because for some reason you've decided to make them transitions rather than just part of the regular image sequence that the reader can click through and I *always* turn transitions off, even in VNs with the option removed I'll use the console to turn them off because I find transitions utterly irritating, in the same way I always make sure text speed is instant even in VNs that remove the option to make it instant I'll use the console to do so. Very much like in regular games that enable motion-blur by default, that shit has to go immediately.

edit: Also, absolute turn-off having your character going down on some club slut [as far as the MC knows, he doesn't even know her name at that point], I wouldn't even do her raw, who knows what you'd catch. But semen can stay in the vaginal canal up to 6 days and for all the MC knows at that point this random club slut has been taking any dick she can get.

Then kissing the hand of someone who was clearly part of the plan to manipulate the MC into whatever it is they are after? Fuck no.
Attempting to manipulate me, particularly when utilizing deception, is one of the fastest ways to get me to tell you to piss off.
I had a girl who thought she could finesse me out of money by acting all interested and dangling the prospect of sex, you should have seen the look on her face when I told her that if she wasn't down to fuck right now then get out of my spot and don't call me because I have no room in my rotation for manipulators.

Another example, I had a guy contract me for a job and I told him how much it would be upfront if he wanted me to get preparations underway and get the plan in motion. I said it'd cost him $10k now and then another $100k paid in $20k per month installments. He didn't pay but also got all pissy when I didn't start the prep work and was shocked when I told him to fuck off. I don't take bullshit from anyone.

Edit 2: wow the 'roof1' scene is cringe af. The MC reacts like a total beta bitch rather than calling out Hauer's bullshit.

H "Used you?"
H "Listen, I invited you to my club, to spend a nice evening
with a beautiful young lady, and am about to propose
an opportunity of a lifetime."
H "How in God's name have I used you?"
G "When you put it that way..."

The MC was never invited to "spend a nice evening with a beautiful young lady"
It was manipulative cloak and dagger bullshit, but no our MC reacts like a pussy, immediately backing down and might as well have offered to kiss this dude's feet.

G "I did sound like... You know, right?"
G "Must be the whiskey talking."

H "{i}*HAHA!*{/i}"
H "I like your bluntness and ability to recognize a mistake."

or you can pick the other option;

G "There's nothing to forgive."
G "So far I had a great evening."
G "Met a woman I would never had a chance to otherwise."
G "And am standing on the rooftop of the Hive, with Nicholas Hauer."
G "Can't wait to see what's next."

Grade A simp responses right there, why not ask for an autograph while you're at it.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is something close to fifth element,
where our protagonist is winging his way into tech stuff he has no idea about for a job.
All of the above are very good examples of safeguarding your health, your money and your dignity.
Many games and movies will forego such rational responses tho, making it seem
the whole adventure of them would be impossible had our protagonist not participated.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is one opportunistic freelancer out of a job and out of a babe and looking for both.
Good thing you just negated his whole shot at making something of himself right then and there.
Anyone watched that hug jakman + hal beri high octane sord fish movie will understand such recruitment strategies.
their names are jacked to not draw attention too much ... shady business and all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Name88's Triangle: Book Three

Download
Mega

Screenshot_20220515-123959_Package installer.jpg

This happens from the Mixdrop link fyi, im trying the Mega link & will report back

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes