name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Are we a corpo or a street kid?
A bit more complicated.

love the music in this game

anyone have a list of the songs?
Yes, the game does :HideThePain:
In the main menu there is a "MUSIC" button,try it.At the end of the current build there are two screens with "Music" on them:HideThePain:

WORST TITLE EVER?
The best,made by anyone,ever.

It was name88 - King of Hearts who made this game there is a huge clue in the title.
That's just a ruse.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Thank you for new update.
I had to say, that Sydney took a lead in my book. She shared first place with Reaper (strong girls, sweet inside versus sweet girls, strong inside).
There is not enough sweet girls as her in this industry. Most sweet girls are passive or worse, submissive. But Sydney isn`t.
I am enjoying her kiss-ambushes and her quirks a lot so far and I look forward how present mission will continue.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Speaking of music, I really loved it, especially INTRNLCMD. I had to search it and found couple of other cool songs, so thanks for that! :D
You can always count on me using the best,most fitting music that I can find ;)
You can find most of the artists on YT and Im sure they will also appreciate the views and likes on their videos;)

Reactions: Real Kreten

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Had a great time with the VN, the story got a lot of cliches but is good and fun, characters are likeable and interesting, at least the mc isn't a man child so that is something that many VNs in this site fail miserably. Renders are nice and got some very good work with the lighting, to me Faith is adorable but all the girls are very well written, I'll be keeping and eye on this one.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Basic game setting is ok, they are then some basics not there, guards when the gate start to not respond ?
Otherwise, their armours, especially the one with a skull on, his would local react to seek this along
Then there is the Vickings girl, she could give information about the locals and specifics of that world.
But no, as if there no other survivors... Doubt That robot army to use advanced strategy.
Peoples out the community, and or hiding.

Added the thread to following.
Tbs with the following chapters.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why is there a creampie tag when the mc keeps auto pulling out? Am I missing something? Or will he eventually stop doing this dumb shit? :unsure: Untitled.png

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ok, not my thing babe. But maybe when can work something out? Like double team the dev/s until auto-pull out ain't an option? And then as a reward you can have your own personal bun made?
Nah, I rather eat ice cream and watch netflix. Probably give this a 3rd chance when there's confirmation the creampie tag is valid and not just a trap.:KEK:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Basic game setting is ok, they are then some basics not there, guards when the gate start to not respond ?
Otherwise, their armours, especially the one with a skull on, his would local react to seek this along
Then there is the Vickings girl, she could give information about the locals and specifics of that world.
But no, as if there no other survivors... Doubt That robot army to use advanced strategy.
Peoples out the community, and or hiding.

Added the thread to following.
Tbs with the following chapters.
Try going through the part where Huntress tells her story again, she answers pretty much all of your questions.

Why is there a creampie tag when the mc keeps auto pulling out? Am I missing something? Or will he eventually stop doing this dumb shit? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because it happens in literally every chapter released so far,so to answer your question - yes,you might have missed something :HideThePain:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Liking the game so far...

I just wish we had the option to name the character, rather than have everyone refer to him as "Ghost"

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes