VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Jul 17, 2020
Liking the game so far...

I just wish we had the option to name the character, rather than have everyone refer to him as "Ghost"
i think you do dont you? it's just you choose his civilian name but everyone mostly refers to him by his reputation given callsign?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
i think you do dont you? it's just you choose his civilian name but everyone mostly refers to him by his reputation given callsign?
I haven't gotten to that part yet, if it's in the game. But good to know if it is an option!

I'm fine with callsigns etc, but to have every single character call him "Ghost" is just too much IMO. Especially with people really close to him or during h-scenes

"Oh, Ghost!" - sorry, not my kinda thing

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
Awsome game!

Nice flow with the visual and sountrack

The story is interesting.
Can't hardly wait for the next update!

Sci-fi and cyberpunk seems to be a good combo!

Last edited:

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
Ok, stupid question I am sure. But this is called book 4. Do I need to find and play books 1-3? If so, where can I find them?

Thanks for your help.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Nice game so far, I really like the plot and the development of the story.
Sadly my favorite doesn't really put out so far, so the whole game is a single tease...
Hopefully in the next part. ;-)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Interesting game, but I'm finding it funny how these crack troopers are investigating an alien world and treating it like a high-school trip.

Reactions: HogRocket

Bro In The Game

Mar 6, 2020
After a series of famous VNs here are still waiting for new updates

I tried to find other VNs with potential and know what, I found it

Name88`sTriangle and The Entrepreneur

Of course they still have many shortcomings, but I can hope they improve better since they have plenty of time. Example dialogue of characters so they look more natural

Anyway, it's still worth looking forward to, one more thing, you're still doing great DEV

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This one is pretty good, I'm surprised that is not more popular. The story is a bit of Stargate with references to other sci-fi works plus the erotic content. Nice girls and overall good renders although some close ups are a bit too much on your face. On top of that we have a good OST to create a good sci-fi atmosphere.
The not so good:
I want young Sydney hairstyle back :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes