VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sometimes it doesn't take much for a game to succeed or fail. Name's kinda bad imo, "Name88's triangle" wtf, is this the dev name in the game title? Also not a big fan of cyberpunk but I'll give it a try.

And 5GB for a 4th version? Would be good to compress images, at least there is an unofficial compressed version.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Some of us like the full impact of the images without the loss from compression.

Those the want compressed downloads always have the unofficial version, the rest of us have the official.
You can compress them without loss of quality (or very little loss, you have to be a purist to notice). I bet it's full png, can be converted to webp like majority of devs is doing

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Sometimes it doesn't take much for a game to succeed or fail. Name's kinda bad imo, "Name88's triangle" wtf, is this the dev name in the game title? Also not a big fan of cyberpunk but I'll give it a try.

And 5GB for a 4th version? Would be good to compress images, at least there is an unofficial compressed version.
When there's nothing else to whine about,let's complain about the good, like "there's too much content" :HideThePain:
5th version.
The images are already in webp format and further compressed version is available.
The title itself is one of many references,nods and easter eggs in the game.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
When there's nothing else to whine about,let's complain about the good, like "there's too much content" :HideThePain:
5th version.
The images are already in webp format and further compressed version is available.
I actually like the title, it stands out and makes me remember what it was and why I wanted to play it.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Alright! Great start to the day - a date with Reaper!! Love the others too but, gawd, she is just so hot! On with the adventure! Thanks, dev.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The images are already in webp format
OK my bad. Still compared to other games it weighs more for more or less the same number of images.

Maybe, but it didn't give me a lot of desire to check this game, just my opinion though.

I don't know why you've so few patrons then if the game is so good according to some comments. Maybe lack of advertising or maybe something else. Anyway good luck for the future.

Feb 29, 2020
Well hello there. How have you been? Long time no see. I don't think that I have ever played this one. I do see a familiar face though. I have not checked the MC thread in some time. I'm still banned from it.

View attachment 2020072
Can't complain here. Damn you've been banned from there for a while! That would explain why its always boring there though.
As far as this one goes. So far its not bad granted I'm not very far in yet. I'm only at day 2 after you accepted the job.

Reactions: Q Who

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
name88 - King of Hearts

Hey, for the onomatopoeia in my head, what is this sound supposed to sound like? It feels like a pain sound, and in the context, maybe it is, but I don't think so.

View attachment 2020970
On rare occasions, sex is so good that you start moaning in different languages.
I made couple of typos, thought I caught them all, but must have missed this one :HideThePain:

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Sci-fi and MC goes by Ghost? Isn't that a bit like Philly's CoBD? And such a high rating, how come I've never heard of this before?

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Loving these renders (wish there was more hair though) and the story keeps you wanting more, though think people need to figure how rubbers work...ending half way up makes it pointless lol

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes