VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How have I not seen this or heard of it before? Going to give it a shot. Hopefully it's as good as some of these posts say. But, I'm an extremely picky motherfucker. :ROFLMAO:

Edit:
Or maybe I did and got sidetracked?
Yo, msg me what you think brother.... for whatever reason I'm getting requests in for this title (I haven't ever played it myself) and my plate is rather full... not sure whether to pile more on it or not.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yo, msg me what you think brother.... for whatever reason I'm getting requests in for this title (I haven't ever played it myself) and my plate is rather full... not sure whether to pile more on it or not.
Well, you are the guy with the best mods on here. So, you should expect that shit. :devilish:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I think this has simple enough choices and doesn't need a mod.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Either that or they're just freaking out since the current "mod" hasn't been updated or whatever is going on. Dunno. I'm finishing up another VN now. Maybe I'll take a look at it.
I've never had a problem making choices in this one but, I've used your mods in plenty of other VN's and it changed them from good to great IMO.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've never had a problem making choices in this one but, I've used your mods in plenty of other VN's and it changed them from good to great IMO.
ohmz mentioned the choices being a no-brainer as well. What do you reckon folks are looking for then (I got a barrage of requests for this out of the blue tbh): gallery, GUI tweaks, additional features, etc in your opinion? Maybe it doesn't need anything...which is fine. I just don't have a clue and I have other projects open currently. I'll have time to eyeball this one sometime later I guess.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
ohmz mentioned the choices being a no-brainer as well. What do you reckon folks are looking for then (I got a barrage of requests for this out of the blue tbh): gallery, GUI tweaks, additional features, etc in your opinion? Maybe it doesn't need anything...which is fine. I just don't have a clue and I have other projects open currently. I'll have time to eyeball this one sometime later I guess.
My guess would be replay gallery, maybe GUI tweaks (I use universal transparency in it), your additional features always add a lot and people enjoy the "comfort" of knowing they made the best choice. This VN already has great basics; story, music, art. So, I guess just bells and whistles would be nice for a lot of folks.

Nov 9, 2020
I havnt played this yet but i know for a fact if a game has a sancho mod i'm going to love it just saying you rock brother

Nov 9, 2020
I appreciate it bud... but if I do this one I'm going in blind... I don't write the scripts nor make the scenes as you know :p
i know man this games on my to play list that i keep updated if you end up making a mod for it i know i will need to bump it up to the top of that list lol

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i know man this games on my to play list that i keep updated if you end up making a mod for it i know i will need to bump it up to the top of that list lol
My bud Wolf™ I think is playing through it now. He'll let me know the sniff test results in his own way. I'm finishing up the ChoiceGuide portion of SarahRose now so I might have a break to check it out as well fairly soon.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes