VN Ren'Py Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.1] [Q+N88 3Darts]

3.90 star(s) 45 Votes

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
It's a pitty it is a good game, (at least I liked it a lot) passable LI's and good fantasy story
Same, it was really enjoyable. I've considered subscribing, but I'm too poor. :( If it ever hits steam, I'll get it then.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Same, it was really enjoyable. I've considered subscribing, but I'm too poor. :( If it ever hits steam, I'll get it then.
Hmm I doubt that this one ever will make it, did you read the last few reviews by ...................well ................you'll recognize the names, also I didn't see anyone having it in their signature.

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
Hmm I doubt that this one ever will make it, did you read the last few reviews by ...................well ................you'll recognize the names, also I didn't see anyone having it in their signature.
I used to have it in my signature, but took it out for something else when I realized we weren't going to keep getting here.

Reactions: Zidohasha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I used to have it in my signature, but took it out for something else when I realized we weren't going to keep getting here.
Was there an oficial statement from the dev ? as why it is no more aviable here ? or did it just stopped being shared on this site ?

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I don't remember if there was, but there was always big warning screens about pirating it when you opened the game, so I think he was just determined not to have it leaked.
Well talk about selfdestruction xD i just checked his patreon subs... its a miracle that he is still working on it...

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Any idea what his peak subs were before he locked everything down? Be interesting to see what teh real impact of him doing that was. Though he's probably painted himself into a corner now. It doesn't matter hwo good his game is if only 50 people are playing it.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Any idea what his peak subs were before he locked everything down? Be interesting to see what teh real impact of him doing that was. Though he's probably painted himself into a corner now. It doesn't matter hwo good his game is if only 50 people are playing it.
I dont know it but i would guess double if not triple the subs he has now, based on the leaking here the early 6 chapters/books.

Reactions: Alleycat_2017

InstinctPro

Jun 6, 2017

Name88's Triangle Book 7 Part 1 - Alpha_Build_4

August 30

Hello, everybody and allow me to, proudly present AB_4 of B7P1 :)
I hope you'll enjoy :)
PC:

MAC:

Mini, non-spoiler WT - This build uses the variables of everyone but Lisa.

Have fun, and have a great weekend!
Name88

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Name88's Triangle [Book 7 Alpha Build.4] [Q+N88 3Darts]

NOTE: First upload was bad, it is now fixed, sorry :confused:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac: