Feb 18, 2019
Man... the feels... i wont spoil it, but at a certain important part.. man i just screamed at my monitor. I was lucky that noone was home just me. I was like "No, no this cant be, please no."
This hit me right in the feels.
Im still not finished it, but definetly will.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I said the biggest midnight "what the fuck!!" of all my life.

If anyone need a guide there it is.

See you in another life

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Question about this game. How frequent are the sex scenes? Is this the type of game which is mainly focused on the story that then throws in the occasional sex scene when you lock in a heroine's route or are they more evenly spread though the story with various different characters all getting their chance in one playthrough?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Question about this game. How frequent are the sex scenes? Is this the type of game which is mainly focused on the story that then throws in the occasional sex scene when you lock in a heroine's route or are they more evenly spread though the story with various different characters all getting their chance in one playthrough?
Check the tags on VNDB, if it says NUKIGE then its sexy time everywhere, if it says its a NAKIGE then... find it yourself

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
So many feels! Damn I must be dense I did not see that coming. I'm happy I took the time to sit down and play this one now.

Hail_Vail

Oct 5, 2017
There was a lot of potential in this story, yet I feel it missed the mark. The story is short, the routes are linear, the characters (while enjoyable) are cliche, the music is forgettable

While I in no way disliked this VN, I do feel disappointed because I feel like it could have been so much better than average.

roobix

Feb 20, 2020
Alright I was not expecting to feel so many feelings playing this. Honestly would have liked it even without the sex scenes. The CGs are gorgeous though!

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes