Jan 27, 2022
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Patrons features (choices and gallery) unlocked:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.22 (Android) :
Mega / (295 Mo)

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.22 (Yopi's Mods) :
Mega (2 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
1711429222938.png

deadmasterx

Aug 22, 2020
Can someone tell me how much Tsunade content is there?
For what I've noticed, nothing yet. At the beginning of the game you'll be dealing with Hinata, Mirai, Kurenai and Kamiko (Otsutsuki). The game is done when you're done dealing with Hinata and proceed to Sakura. I guess the next update will probably be about Sakura, but it may take a different way, since the update is over in a quite interesting part, so it opens a lot of space for guessing.

Reactions: spl00sh321

Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
Found the game and sex scenes, bland and boring, reminded of ancient SWF animations.

All slightly better than nothing scenes turn out to be behind the paywall as well..

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Do you know why the wet dreams in the gallery isn't working? It's not working for me rn but I remember it working in the previous versions
Code and images for wet dreams are not shared anymore in public releases, same with Patreons features in training room.
Nothing I can do about that.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I was about to start playing the game and possibly create a mod for it when I noticed the issue with the save slots. Knowing how annoying that can be, I took the initiative to fix it, this should work with future updates.

Save as much as you want, Have Fun ;)

Installation:

Zemax Save Slots-Patch.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NarutoShinobiLord-0.24
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes