yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NarutoShinobiLord-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dec 15, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Patrons features (choices and gallery) unlocked:

Their are some issues with the gallery that cause crash, I will try to make it work in the following days.

Take in account that I can only unlock what I have so if you see something locked (patrons features) then it's because I don't have the code to do it.
Training room code for the new update is not shared in public release and I believe it will be the same going further so don't ask about it.

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.21 (Android) :
Mega / (283 Mo)

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.21 (Yopi's Mods) :
Mega (2 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
New version is out

Reactions: Beetlejuice70289

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Naruto: Shinobi Lord [v0.22 Public] [Cats-creators]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The artistic design wasn't done by an AI... you're really talented! I really like the design, the lights, the colors... really beautiful!

Reactions: YordanTsonev

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I see there's still no patreon version for the moment. Well, I guess I'll have to wait a few years before I get around to it. Having played the game, the public version is far too limited. x)

Reactions: Jarul

YordanTsonev

Feb 6, 2024
I see there's still no patreon version for the moment. Well, I guess I'll have to wait a few years before I get around to it. Having played the game, the public version is far too limited. x)
A few years may be quite far strech don't you think? 1 year max.

Jan 27, 2022
to people who's getting some "limited downloads" thingy for gofile, just keep refreshing the page and it should work after a couple of tries

wowwhatisthis

Dec 18, 2018
OK saw it, I have the same problem but problem is : It dosen't come from my mod since I didn't touched the gallery itself only linked it to the main menu.

I will try to make it work.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Seems like the mod doesn't work in the patreon gallery anymore because the non patreon build no longer includes the file that contains the gallery scenes/labels.

The patreon images still exist in the game/images folder however so if anyone's still interested in viewing the art, there's that...for now.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Seems like the mod doesn't work in the patreon gallery anymore because the non patreon build no longer includes the file that contains the gallery scenes/labels.

The patreon images still exist in the game/images folder however so if anyone's still interested in viewing the art, there's that...for now.
Work with my port for this updated since I linked every label again to the gallery but if the dev change them again I will not updated the gallery anymore, to much work for a game in-dev.
You are right about the dreams gallery and the training room, files and scripts are not shared in the free build.

KRSJ

Dec 27, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Patrons features (choices and gallery) unlocked:

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.22 (Android) :
Mega / (295 Mo)

Naruto Shinobi Lord Episode 0.22 (Yopi's Mods) :
Mega (2 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
It link me to patreon website when i click on wet dream

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes