VN Ren'Py Natsumi Love Story [v0.4.9] [Steradianfauns]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Mr__Hyper

Aug 15, 2023
View attachment 2199073

Overview:
Natsumi Love Story is both an open-world dating-sim visual novel, or a simple visual novel, depending on which type you choose to play when you start the game. It is no longer a kinetic visual novel as there will be multiple routes and multiple endings now.

You as the main character are just an average male student.
That is until a truck hit you and Isekai'd you- no, just kidding.
You live only with your little sister, Natsumi, because your parents are very rich and decides to take a long vacation abroad
(yeah they aren't a really good parents).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-20
Release Date: 2023-04-19
Developer: Steradianfauns - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.6
Language: English
Other Game: The Daily Life of Pan Hero
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (0.4.6): GDRIVE - MEGA
Mac (0.4.6): GDRIVE - MEGA
0.4.0 to 0.4.6 Update: GDRIVE -
MEGA
0.4.5 to 0.4.6 Patch : GDRIVE - MEGA

Patches: - - GALLERY UNLOCK

View attachment 2199057 View attachment 2199058 View attachment 2199059 View attachment 2199048 View attachment 2199050 View attachment 2199051 View attachment 2199052 View attachment 2199053 View attachment 2199054 View attachment 2199055 View attachment 2199056 View attachment 2199057 View attachment 2199058 View attachment 2199059 View attachment 2199060 View attachment 2199061 View attachment 2199062 View attachment 2199063 View attachment 2199064 View attachment 2199065 View attachment 2199066 View attachment 2199067 View attachment 2199068 View attachment 2199069 View attachment 2199070 View attachment 2199072 View attachment 2560312 View attachment 2560314
0.4.9 has been released on August 19 for public, Please update the post

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tamakool
Jan 24, 2021

This release contains:
- 8000+ words
- 256 renders
- 48 animations
- 8 Sexual Scenes
- About 0.5-1 hour of Contents
- Extra Chapter 4.1, where you can explore spit/saliva fetish with Natsumi
- Extra Chapter 4.2, where you can roleplay as detectives having sex in public toilet with Natsumi
- Extra Chapter 4.3, where you can have sex with Natsumi when she's supposed to be reading Replay Chapter
- Extra Chapter 4.4, where you can punish Natsumi for becoming her punching bag in your childhood by fucking her hard
- Extra Chapter 4.5, the alternate ending where Natsumi get pregnant, and you have sex with her while she's pregnant

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
seriously you just had to change something from the way it was arghhhh .. no i gotta restart :devilish:
and another thing i got this damn traceback ... which i never got up till this update :mad:

(n)

Dodo96 2

May 16, 2024
Everything was nice but the prologue shocked me quite a bit. I don't understand why Natsumi gets married to another instead of the MC, hoping that in the future the developer will explain the real reason for this. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Everything was nice but the prologue shocked me quite a bit. I don't understand why Natsumi gets married to another instead of the MC, hoping that in the future the developer will explain the real reason for this. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
So I see he didn't remove it. He should of just made a female protag. This dev is an idiot. Yandere fucking every other girl in the game. Check. She doesn't marry the MC check. MC is a cuck. Check. I will never understand where this dev thought it was good to make a incest harem game where your fucking sister marries someone else and is off fucking all the girls even without you, then he claims to "Fight the NTR" when it's all through this game.

I had high hopes that the dev would of changed Natsumi actually marrying the MC but nope. Yes, I am mad. I guess I can put this game on the ignore list since the dev has no idea how to write a incest harem game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NatsumiLoveStory-0.4.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I had high hopes that the dev would of changed Natsumi actually marrying the MC but nope. Yes, I am mad. I guess I can put this game on the ignore list since the dev has no idea how to write a incest harem game.
Then play the Natsumi solo path once the paths diverge if you really wanna play this. Natsumi marries another one of MC's girlfriends on the harem path as a cover for their polygamist and incestuous relationship. Natsumi can't really marry MC since he's already married to a different harem girl. As far as I remember from last update every single sex scene in game right now is MC and Natsumi. Any lesbian hookups are going to be kept within the harem relationship. If you don't like lesbianism in the harem then that's cool but that's going to be a part of the harem and it isn't NTR.
The fight against NTR has nothing to do with lesbian scenes. It's some guy trying to blackmail Natsumi into having sex with him. MC gets him setup in a hotel room where he gets kidnapped by a mob of gay guys and gang raped. It's legit the most wild thing I've ever seen in a harem game.
Like don't get me wrong, the game's not really great, Pan Hero's a lot better imo even though it also has a problematic opening. Still despite how badly done the intro dream sequence was it's really not NTR. Nobody's being stolen, MC's romantic and sexual relationship with Natsumi isn't being subverted or destroyed. It was just a bad point to start the game on, it comes out of left field and we're stuck forming a negative opinion out the gate without getting a chance to see how it gets to that point.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Then play the Natsumi solo path once the paths diverge if you really wanna play this. Natsumi marries another one of MC's girlfriends on the harem path as a cover for their polygamist and incestuous relationship. Natsumi can't really marry MC since he's already married to a different harem girl. As far as I remember from last update every single sex scene in game right now is MC and Natsumi. Any lesbian hookups are going to be kept within the harem relationship. If you don't like lesbianism in the harem then that's cool but that's going to be a part of the harem and it isn't NTR.
The fight against NTR has nothing to do with lesbian scenes. It's some guy trying to blackmail Natsumi into having sex with him. MC gets him setup in a hotel room where he gets kidnapped by a mob of gay guys and gang raped. It's legit the most wild thing I've ever seen in a harem game.
Like don't get me wrong, the game's not really great, Pan Hero's a lot better imo even though it also has a problematic opening. Still despite how badly done the intro dream sequence was it's really not NTR. Nobody's being stolen, MC's romantic and sexual relationship with Natsumi isn't being subverted or destroyed. It was just a bad point to start the game on, it comes out of left field and we're stuck forming a negative opinion out the gate without getting a chance to see how it gets to that point.
Nah. Not worth the effort. She's a yandere...wanting to fuck other people that goes 100% off of what that even means lol. I waited to see if he changed it but he didn't. Also the whole gay gang rape thing it was done in another game I think it was between salvation and abyss.

Yeah I just like Natsumi's look with her yandere style, it just got all thrown out of whack when she magically became bi and wanted to fuck the other girls and the MC was like "yeah go ahead you don't need my permission". Straight something a cuck would say so, it just turned me off.

They said they were going to change some stuff a long while back and I thought hell maybe he is changing something most people in this thread hated but that wasn't the case it seems. The whole him marrying someone else and her marrying someone else is pretty stupid because all incest harem games have work arounds for them to marry, just seems the dev is really into lesbians. Oh well. It's not for me and that's ok even if I'm upset about the same outcome as before.

So sadly for me this game is dead to me and I've given up hope for it. So only one place for it, for me.
Know your place trash.gif

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes