3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Naughty Magic-v0.60
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.

Thanks, DarkAssassin! This is the Android port for Part II. Would you be able to do one for Part I? The one in the comments isn't up to date. Appreciate your work!

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of Naughty Magic-Part 1-v0.40
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
What The HELL!!

Did ANYONE Else Ths problem??
the Preference Page Is Blank!!
IS There a FIX, or Do I Need to Delete & Re-download?? screenshot0001.png

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
So just to clarify, all action with Jo and her boss is off screen? You just get a recap and possibly lose access to Jo if you let it continue? If so, that kinda sucks. I hate off screen action. If it affects the game, show it!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
First off, I REALLY Enjoy This Game!!
Now, My Question. Are WE Going to GET another opportunity to use "Magic" on Kate??
IF Yes, then I will wait (In)patiently,...

If NO, then WHY Give Us the Option to do so??
(You 'excluded' option to 'play' with Evie; for Obvious reasons, Magic would NOT work on her while she Hates MC)

Second; NOT to Make choices For US because They Do Not FIT In Your storyline!!
NOT being able to use MAGIC on Kate on Saturday (Only working One Day a week)

And Third, FORCING Us To Tutor Indie,...
(First 2 times I played this I'm like "When did this Happen?? I Never agreed to this,...")
Because I chose to Stay at college Library instead of going Home.

Fourth; The Money Issue. Working MC's Ass Every Week to Barely Earn Enough to Pay Arion.
(Again, To FORCE Us To Tutor Indie.)

FINALLY,... What Good is "Waypoint 3" If You Are Going to IGNORE choices We WANT to play??
ie: No to Tutoring Indie; No to Arion 'seeing' Kate.

Kate & tutoring Indie Is Not the Point here!!
The Point Is The Ability or INABILITY To Make Our Own Choices!!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
First off, I REALLY Enjoy This Game!!
Now, My Question. Are WE Going to GET another opportunity to use "Magic" on Kate??
IF Yes, then I will wait (In)patiently,...

If NO, then WHY Give Us the Option to do so??
(You 'excluded' option to 'play' with Evie; for Obvious reasons, Magic would NOT work on her while she Hates MC)

Second; NOT to Make choices For US because They Do Not FIT In Your storyline!!
NOT being able to use MAGIC on Kate on Saturday (Only working One Day a week)

And Third, FORCING Us To Tutor Indie,...
(First 2 times I played this I'm like "When did this Happen?? I Never agreed to this,...")
Because I chose to Stay at college Library instead of going Home.

Fourth; The Money Issue. Working MC's Ass Every Week to Barely Earn Enough to Pay Arion.
(Again, To FORCE Us To Tutor Indie.)

FINALLY,... What Good is "Waypoint 3" If You Are Going to IGNORE choices We WANT to play??
ie: No to Tutoring Indie; No to Arion 'seeing' Kate.

Kate & tutoring Indie Is Not the Point here!!
The Point Is The Ability or INABILITY To Make Our Own Choices!!
Allow me to answer this. The answer to all of these questions is that it is Ptypoe's game to design as he chooses. This is a Virtual Novel. Virtual Novels are NEVER open ended. There are NEVER unlimited choices to appease every possible player's desires. In EVERY virtual novel I have ever played, the player is forced down certain paths, forced to do certain things in a certain way, and forced to interact with NPCs of the developer's choosing. Any attempt to make an open-ended VN with choices for everything would soon result in abandonment, as the complexity of the game would render it impossible to keep track of and program. Not to mention that the size of the game would soon exceed any reasonable download and space limits.

There is no right or wrong way to design how a VN is to be played. Every developer has to choose what he/she wants to accomplish; what paths are to be allowed; which NPCs are to be important; which, if any, fetishes are to be employed; what is to be optional, and what is not. We, as players, have to choose whether or not we like what the developer has done, and either play it or not. Sometimes, we like a game at its start, and somewhere along the way the developer does something we don't like, or even hate. It is then that we have to make a decision.

The remedy, once a developer has set his path in release form, is to either play it or not. We are six releases (and over a year) in on this game. It is way too late for the developer to change the things you want changed. So, I suggest that if you really don't like the direction this game has taken, you should stop playing it, because you aren't going to get your way on these matters.

You have expressed your displeasure, and that's fine. No game can please everyone. There is no shame in not liking what has happened in any game. But it might be time for you to move on, if you are as displeased about it as you seem to be.

By the way, as regards to Indi: in a poll (nearly a year ago) about a favorite girl, Indi came in a strong third (behind only Jo and Sara) at 17%. In fourth place was Evie at 7%. Neither Dani nor Kate registered a single vote in that poll. Since it was early in development, and as few as 29 people voted in that poll, it is not indicative of what a poll today might accomplish. But even having the poll indicates that Ptypoe was willing to listen to public opinion. And Indi was popular from the beginning.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What a nice little hidden gem this was!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I'm not normally one for corruption games, but this one was very nicely done.

The characters was very pretty, and their personalities pretty awesome. I straight of the bat, fell for Sara, so even though there was limitations in the game, I was 100% happe with progress.

Now the game is not perfect.

Some of the renders were very grainy.
Some of the story arcs felt a bit incomplete (Kate, Eve)
Not sure if there were logic issues, but my "dates" with Jo seemed a bit wonky

Despite these shortcomings, The game is well worth playing and I wish it was supported more.

I would give it a 7/10

Reactions: arms99
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes