3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The characters are good, the renders are okay, and incest. It's promising for me, I'll be looking forward to it. Good luck

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Requested by, bt7123

Submit a ticket for the game developers tag

Be careful if i may recommend, move to (Patreon will hammer you for incest)
I'm wondering. The game is actually not directly incest. Is Patreon even against it? There are many incest games whose relationships we have chosen. Their patreon accounts are still alive

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I'm wondering. The game is actually not directly incest. Is Patreon even against it? There are many incest games whose relationships we have chosen. Their patreon accounts are still alive
Better safe then sorry......patreon is unstable, and if you know better go a head and advise this developer. (y) :cool::coffee:

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif
bt7123 renders look good and story interesting,now it would be good to know if the fetishes are going to be avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :LUL:)or maybe forced by plot?

For example,although I don't see lesbian tag planned i have no doubt that it will appear later (perhaps it was just a slip and you didn't put it when it was already planned), can the player avoid that or at one point do you plan go for the Trope all Li are Bi?

Anyways Good luck.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Naughty Nice [Chp.1] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 77mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd and lxh123

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
:unsure: So who is the MC in this game ?
I don't see the tag "multiple protagonist" and in the overview I read first about a brother named Marvin and then about a brother named Tom so it can get confusing as to which one we will be playing.
I suppose Tom is the only MC, he is the son of the guy who got kicked out of home.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
The Incest patch v.2 (in order to make it simple, it renews the relations variables for each dialogue statement, so it makes impossible to set custom relations other than bro/sis etc.). Should work for all further versions of the game (unless they change the variables and the like).

Instructions (works for Windows/Linux at least):

1. Put the attached file in the folder "game" (like NaughtyNice-Ch.1-pc/game)

2. Just hit Enter when you have a prompt to type "roommate" etc. Regardless of what you entered, it would be set "sister" etc.

3. To remove the patch delete it form the folder "game" and restart the game.

Developers can remove all "relations input" from their script. As long as this patch file is there, it will reset relations to "family".
I can't physically download that file. When I click on it, it just opens up in a new tab with the code written out.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Gave this a go. Not bad
Got REALLY confused setting up their relationships going by the i-patch route :WaitWhat:
Fortunately I later realized it's covered in the OP :cool: (was not expecting Grandma, more games could use them)

Anyways, will there be Animations later on?

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Waitwaitwait....the father isn't dead?! Howwhywoot? o_O:ROFLMAO:

I like it. Everything so far is quite nice.

Yeah the general style or way the character models look is different
but the renders are crisp and I enjoyed some AVN with a similar style. (y)

Very decent first release bt7123!
Keep it up and godspeed!

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
So, trying to reconstruct the overview in a way I could understand it, this is what I got:

You play as Tom and you have a sister named Cora. As a kid, your friend was murdered by some thugs. In your sadness you began to take hard drugs and got involved in illegal underground fighting.

Your dad, Marvin, was disinherited from a rich family due to his relationship with your mom, Carla, who was the maid of that family.

Your family moved away to another state seeking a fresh start on life (presumably back to the state where your father grew up). Shortly after the move, your grandfather died of cancer and most of your grandfather's family businesses collapsed.

Will Tom be able to take revenge on his friend's death? Will Tom get to know more about the family that disinherited his father?
... which is still a long and convoluted way of telling us one thing (that this game will be about getting it on with your cousins and maybe aunts/grandmother, and presumably sister) and raises one question: how is Tom going to get revenge for his friend from a different state after moving away? is part of the story going to be Tom, after having gained the ability to enact revenge, going off to where he came from in order to get revenge and leading to a whole new story with a whole new group of people, or is he going to become some kind of criminal mastermind with influence that extends to the state he used to live in and get his revenge by using other people to do his dirty work?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktunga
Oct 28, 2019
The Incest patch v.2 (in order to make it simple, it renews the relations variables for each dialogue statement, so it makes impossible to set custom relations other than bro/sis etc.). Should work for all further versions of the game (unless they change the variables and the like).

Instructions (works for Windows/Linux at least):

1. Put the attached file in the folder "game" (like NaughtyNice-Ch.1-pc/game)

2. Just hit Enter when you have a prompt to type "roommate" etc. Regardless of what you entered, it would be set "sister" etc.

3. To remove the patch delete it form the folder "game" and restart the game.

Developers can remove all "relations input" from their script. As long as this patch file is there, it will reset relations to "family".
i try and grab the attatchment and it just brings me to a seperate page with just text

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
i try and grab the attatchment and it just brings me to a seperate page with just text
To save the attached file you can either

• right-click the link and choose something like "Save Link As..." in the context menu,
  • or save the opened file with Ctrl-S (or something like that), or do right-click and choose "Save Page As".

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes