3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
more story in the overview than in the release is not a promising start for me.
its too short to even give me a chance to decide if i will like it or not
and considering the only sexual contact is with a non-relation, the incest tag is a lie and fails to comply with site rules

safe to say this first impression was not good but it will be lasting

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
A rich family with two sons and two daughters hired a maid from another country.
One day one of the sons named Marvin fell in love with the maid named Carla.

Marvin's family never liked his relationship with Carla,
so they stripped him of his inheritance and everything they gave him.
He had to start from scratch after he and Carla had a son and daughter named Tom and Cora.
Uhm .. what? :unsure:

familytree.png

more story in the overview than in the release is not a promising start for me.
its too short to even give me a chance to decide if i will like it or not
and considering the only sexual contact is with a non-relation, the incest tag is a lie and fails to comply with site rules

safe to say this first impression was not good but it will be lasting
And this is a sign for me to at least wait before I try this out ^^

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Very good start, nice renders (clear and sharp images) (y)
The only thing for me personally is the dialogue box opacity, it is pretty faint, but I like to have control over it. (see control freak) I tried a couple mods I have, but they didn't work for this game.
It would be nice if all games came with the option to control the opacity.
Looking forward to more, this game has potential.
Thanks, Bbisquit.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The budget was definitely spent on the male renders...lol
That's not uncommon in these games, but you're wrong about it being just the males. It's a priority thing. The more important the characters, the more time spent on detail, the rest might be improved later.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Good first release, imo.

MC leaves his sister, mother, and father behind in old city and moves to new city where he'll most likely be staying in the same building as his paternal aunt and f-cousin.

Mother's face isn't even shown in her scene, so if I had to guess I'd say she's not a potential LI (sorry incest lover m/s ), but the other three girls are potential LIs. Aunt comes across as a snooty bitch, so I'm looking forward to MC fucking her stupid. Sis is the early fave because she and MC have a cute relationship. Grandma is mentioned and I reeeally want to know what she looks like and if she's sexable. I hope she looks sexy but visibly older. I'd bend Mallory Archer over her desk and leave her gaping.

MC has sex with a random girl to show how the sex scenes will look. I advise the Dev to drop the floating tounge nonsense because it totally pulled me out of the story. If something can't be shown clearly, use descriptive text to expand upon the scene. And the ending shot of her on the bed was too clean. She had just been spread and bred by Tattoo McMonstercock. She's going to be gaped and leaking if that was just after MC finished.

In game, nothing is explained about MC's motivations for joing fight club or getting the tattoos or wanting to move. There is also no mention of any drug use or non-fight club related violence. I assume that will be explained later, but SOME clear motivation would have been nice.

Looking forward to more!

war117

Nov 9, 2017
The Incest patch v.2 (in order to make it simple, it renews the relations variables for each dialogue statement, so it makes impossible to set custom relations other than bro/sis etc.). Should work for all further versions of the game (unless they change the variables and the like).

Instructions (works for Windows/Linux at least):

0. To save the attached file, you can either
  • right-click the link and choose something like "Save Link As..." in the context menu,
  • or click the link and when the attachment is opened in a new tab, save it with Ctrl-S or with right-click + "Save Page As".
1. Put the attached file in the folder "game" (like NaughtyNice-Ch.1-pc/game)

2. Just hit Enter when you have a prompt to type "roommate" etc. Regardless of what you entered, it would be set "sister" etc.

3. To remove the patch delete it form the folder "game" and restart the game.

Developers can remove all "relations input" from their script. As long as this patch file is there, it will reset relations to "family".
I don’t think it’s working because it’s Store asks to type in the relationship rather than automatically setting it

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I don’t think it’s working because it’s Store asks to type in the relationship rather than automatically setting it
The current script of the game asks to type in the relations. It's how the current version of the game works. My patch allows you to just press Enter every time instead of actually typing, as the relations would be set to "family" regardless of what you type. So the patch saves you typing. Then if the developers remove that typing from future versions of the game, this patch would set the relations anyway. That's it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Short intro

Sex scene could be a bit better looks bit weird

The models are decent

Not much yet to tell really

Will have to wait and see how it goes after a few updates

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
That's not uncommon in these games, but you're wrong about it being just the males. It's a priority thing. The more important the characters, the more time spent on detail, the rest might be improved later.
I've seen the big dude in other games. Pretty sure dev just kept him as he is.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes