3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Is the mc the only male that will fuck the Li's in the game?
Also can you explain what kind of group sex are those Threesome / foursomes, like is it the mc with 2 or 3 girls (FFM and FFFM) or is the mc sharing a li MMF?
The interracial is a girl or ...?
Can you specify it?
Good luck.
Waiting for the dev to answer you ahahah, to see if i can devote my time in this game.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Looks like a good start. Like the tattoos and MC so far.
Some morphs on the sex scene were a bit funny, but nothing that would ruin the experience.

Chapter 2 is out now, hope it gets here soon.
And keeping this release schedule (around a month, I guess) would be really great.
Might even drop a full sub once I see chapter 2

keepsick

Apr 13, 2022
nice start
all character look good and mc look badass i like that
i hope mc is not another useless

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
ohhh COME ONN! he could have at least shown the grandmas body before cutting it off like that. I love the body and faces of all the women so far. He knows how to give em a fat ass without looking like they got a bbl. And their faces arent model perfect like in every other goddamn vn. Wherever he is getting his assets from its a blessing. Fingers crossed the grandma and mom are on the curvier side of things. Now to wait aaanother month. Hopefully not longer. It worries me this one wont go on for long. 90k views here and only one supporter on patron. FUUUK I wish wasnt so damn broke so I could help out :(

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
the tattoos and appearance of MC is a nice touch. also MC's face kinda familiar from the Game Dead By Daylight, the Survivor in chapter A Nightmare in Elm Street.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
I didn't play Ch1 and started with Ch2 and I'd like to know, where does Ch1 initially end? Cause it looks way too short for 2 chapters.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
what in the seven realms of hell!!!!! i cant open the application. like wtf is going on? the same thing happens with other games.
can someone help me with this?

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I didn't play Ch1 and started with Ch2 and I'd like to know, where does Ch1 initially end? Cause it looks way too short for 2 chapters.
Well It says Chapter two with big black letters on screen so it's hard to miss where it starts , but yeah It was really short and it felt like just an introduction of the rest of the "family"

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Well It says Chapter two with big black letters on screen so it's hard to miss where it starts , but yeah It was really short and it felt like just an introduction of the rest of the "family"
I guess I skipped that moment :ROFLMAO: And I don't look for easy ways, I've already found and downloaded the previous version, compared two chapters, and my verdict is that this update is ridiculously small :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: WaerM
Mar 13, 2018
wait is this really the only tags from the title and the posted renders this would be corruption heavy what is the future tag?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
gosh, aunt Daphne is a totally disaster. The update is pretty short but she definitely saves the situation

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes