- Money increased to 1,000,000
- Spy Camera to 1,000
- High Res. Spy Camera to 1000

Recommended Settings (Beginner):
> Transfer Love/Submission Points?.....No, No
> Transfer Security Cameras & Status Unlock?.....Yes
> Transfer Kana's Sexual Experience/History?.....No
> Transfer Population & Exorcism Percentage?.....No

Did you wish the gallery was (almost) FULLY UNLOCKED ???
Step 1: Play the game as normal until a mischievous succubus summons you in the ~DREAM WORLD~
Step 2: Find the Hidden Shop and unlock the gallery from there
Where is the Hidden Shop Exactly???
- Seek the attached image on this POST!!!

I'm kind of sad that nobody seemed to have noticed that I have added instructions to unlock the full gallery in my NTR Tips.txt....

IMPORTANT:
> Delete EVERYTHING from your game's save folder before transferring THIS save to prevent errors

Last edited:

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
The Steam version does not have adult content, it only mentions This game has some sexual contents (partial nude and violence by clothing damage). And the classification is free for all ages. In other words, there are no sex scenes.

georgenorthern

Aug 3, 2020
The Steam version does not have adult content, it only mentions This game has some sexual contents (partial nude and violence by clothing damage). And the classification is free for all ages. In other words, there are no sex scenes.
You can get the free patch on bbqdaisuke's website, it was mention on ci-en:

Steam hentai games normally don't include the R-18 content, you have to get the patch from developer or publisher website, and it's normally but not always free.

Reimash1

Apr 15, 2021
hope this gets answered

is there any scene inside of the daily morning dungeon? or no? if so then do i have to really need to clear dungeons or i could just skip dungeons and have NTR route?

im kinda stuck lol

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
hope this gets answered

is there any scene inside of the daily morning dungeon? or no? if so then do i have to really need to clear dungeons or i could just skip dungeons and have NTR route?

im kinda stuck lol
The only scenes in the morning dungeons are through the CCTV room. They're all NTR, and the MC can only interact by trying to stop it or allowing it to proceed (or failing to do so). You need to set up cameras before-hand as well, and allowing/pushing Kana to get hurt on her side of the dungeon.

Reimash1

Apr 15, 2021
The only scenes in the morning dungeons are through the CCTV room. They're all NTR, and the MC can only interact by trying to stop it or allowing it to proceed (or failing to do so). You need to set up cameras before-hand as well, and allowing/pushing Kana to get hurt on her side of the dungeon.
after those ntr camera scenes, i can just skip morning dungeons or is it still required to clear the morning dungeons to proceed the game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Renv1

Feb 12, 2018
Just a FYI for people using the save editor to cheat in this game, high res camera is item#24 and The Curse is Armor#141.

Iltina

Dec 21, 2019
New Game Plus Save (28/12/2023)

Notes:
> 2nd Playthrough
> Base Game version 1.11 (Dlsite)
> Uses Save Slot # 20
> Save Editor used for INVENTORY ONLY
- Money increased to 1,000,000
- Spy Camera to 1,000
- High Res. Spy Camera to 900+

Game Stats:
> Scan Level Unlocked (1, 2, 3, 4, & 5)
> Kana's lvl = 28, Protag's lvl = 32
> Affection = 210, Submission = 750
> Recollection Room is NOT COMPLETE

Recommended Settings (Beginner):
> Transfer Love/Submission Points?.....No, No
> Transfer Security Cameras & Status Unlock?.....Yes
> Transfer Kana's Sexual Experience/History?.....No
> Transfer Population & Exorcism Percentage?.....No

Recommended for NTR:
> Penal Size to 30mm
> Unequip everything from Kana and let her only use "• The Curse" on ONLY ONE Element Slot (Using 2 of these breaks the game)
> When exorcising a place where Lawrence & Kana are together, observe the heart rate indicator carefully
- If the heart rate indicator turns red, see if it continues for 1 hour (in-game clock)
- .....if it doesn't, it most likely means that she was fighting an enemy
- .....if it did last more than an hour, it means she is getting manipulated by Lawrence; if you let it continue for 15 mins after the initial 1 hour, calling her won't stop the H scene (timing is critical, if the indicator turns red on 9:15 for example, you must catch her on the cctv by 10:30)
- If the heart rate indicator turns red, then yellow, then red again, this also means that she is getting manipulated (catching her on the cctv when the indicator turns red for the 2nd time won't stop the H scene)
> If Kana doesn't stop Lawrence even if you called her phone after catching them on the cctv, her submission points will have a bigger increase

Tip:
> You can increase or decrease the Love/Submission points via the npcs in the Recollection Room
> You can unlock all the scenes via the hidden shop in the Dream World
> Keeping the Submission points below 800 gives you the highest chance of preventing Kana from prostitution
> Delete EVERYTHING from your game's save folder before transferring THIS save to prevent errors
Do you know why it kicks me out of the save file once I try to load in?

Last edited:

RoriChanUwU

Aug 12, 2022
Do you know why it kicks me out of the save file once I try to load in?
You are not supposed to Load into the save, instead you need to select "New Game +" on the main menu and select the save from there.

This will only work if you cleaned your save folder before transferring my files into your game as there are settings dependent on "config.rpgsave" and "global.rpgsave".

The reason the game kicks you out when you try to "load" into it is because the save file itself is no longer accessible as it was turned into a "key" that holds essential game stats that can be carried over to a new playthrough.

This is majorly a decision by the dev as rpgmaker does not support "new game plus" natively and requires third party plugins with varying methods of handling the feature.

Last edited:

fandestroyer73

Jul 5, 2022
How can you maximize the NTR dungeon event count for a single day? I can only trigger 4 maximum in a single day and I wonder if there's a way to make more happen.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
How can you maximize the NTR dungeon event count for a single day? I can only trigger 4 maximum in a single day and I wonder if there's a way to make more happen.
From what I found out if you don't peep on them at all and don't interrupt, there's a high chance Lawrence will molest Kana again instead of them leaving the break room. He can keep repeating that if you don't watch the cameras at all. In my play throughs he could do 3 and rarely 4 combo harassments in one break with Kana.
Though I doubt you can get more than 5-6 H-attacks in one dungeon day since they are very time consuming.

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
The game seems to have a nude sprite for Kana (it sometimes flashes during location changes).
Is it ever used during gameplay?

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes