Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Well, removed the lolis again. But at least we know we just have to wait for the full version. I hope... :unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Whats this DLC ? like wtf ? why does it have DLC ?
The DLC adds two shark-girls (Sandy and Salty). A new area on the map is shown if you have the DLC (which you can just copy from version to version to keep it as the game progresses). It was a reward for supporting Alorth if you chose to buy it. As always happens, though, it ended up getting leaked here anyway. Anyway, you don't need it to continue the game really; it's just that new area and those two girls.

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ok, so I can add it on anytime. While shark girls sound cool (probably not for getting BJ tho :s) , it was an attempt to have to paywalled off I see. Not what I expected from community games (mainly the AAA) but oh well.

Thank you for letting me know :)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Ok, so I can add it on anytime. While shark girls sound cool (probably not for getting BJ tho :s) , it was an attempt to have to paywalled off I see. Not what I expected from community games (mainly the AAA) but oh well.

Thank you for letting me know :)
Also you have to buy them each a lot of ice cream at 25 a pop to open up scenes (Btw you do get BJ Lol)

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So people are saying posts with cut content, but under censored it says no. Shouldnt that be yes ?

Kuja48

Sep 8, 2019
Did they add any more mice girls or vorish scenes outside of the Mitty stuff? or add any new scenes with Mitty?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there any way I would get a 100% pregnancy?
You mean so every single girl has been impregnated by the MC at least once? Currently, that's not possible. There are several girls (like Kleo, the sphinx-lady) who either do not have an option to impregnate them right now or with whom the MC cannot yet have sex. Whether that comes later or not is yet to be seen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Alorth hinted at the shark girls offering that kind of content, but after doing a renpy unpack on the image files, it's clear he didn't make images for that. I guess it was cut content / out of scope in the end.
Well, I don't know of anywhere he said the DLC could never be expanded upon. It's possible he posts an update that would include that possibility with Sandy & Salty, but the shark-girls' content update would only really be seen if you already had the DLC. It would be pretty easy to have code that's something along the lines of if sharks.rpa: to get vore available for them. Hell, he could even add pregnancy that same way. (Then you'd have little fishies with some fur swimming around or something. :LOL:)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes