matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Ahhh good - excellent reporting of that nothing burger you have there.
Guys one good person share with me news regarding next update thats what write donw on news

Hey, my precious and cherised ones, it's hard not to notice the eagerness of some fans for the next update, so much that it pains me to see the suffering... so I thought I might as well give a "date".

My expectations for the release so far are mid-Juli, while in worst case end Juli. Of course, like always, I would want my fans to always consider the date to be the worst case, since it seems that I'm not that good with giving dates...
As a personal note about the update so far, there is a lot I could say, but I really don't want to spoil anything.
But... remembering words about the last update not being a decent size, you can at least be assured that this one isn't the case of being small.
Each scene is more extended than ever before, specially since they are further into each character's progression and in terms of erotic, they pack a punch.
I mean, I get horny all the time working on it, but that might just be me.

If, you want to get spoiled though, which I don't recommend at all, below is written what the coming update entails. At least what I'm remembering right now.

Story progression that unfolds around Autumn, Violet, and Caramel.
A threesome that includes your best friend!
Feeding Daisy some tasty carrot.
Some Violet and Mitty lovely lesbian, optional vore action.
Getting a bit too intimate with Bera.
Sperm bank donations for Hazel... don't ask me how.
Lily, Cream and Chocomint having a wonderful day at a secret waterfall spot.

Feb 12, 2021
Guys one good person share with me news regarding next update thats what write donw on news

Hey, my precious and cherised ones, it's hard not to notice the eagerness of some fans for the next update, so much that it pains me to see the suffering... so I thought I might as well give a "date".

My expectations for the release so far are mid-Juli, while in worst case end Juli. Of course, like always, I would want my fans to always consider the date to be the worst case, since it seems that I'm not that good with giving dates...
As a personal note about the update so far, there is a lot I could say, but I really don't want to spoil anything.
But... remembering words about the last update not being a decent size, you can at least be assured that this one isn't the case of being small.
Each scene is more extended than ever before, specially since they are further into each character's progression and in terms of erotic, they pack a punch.
I mean, I get horny all the time working on it, but that might just be me.

If, you want to get spoiled though, which I don't recommend at all, below is written what the coming update entails. At least what I'm remembering right now.

Story progression that unfolds around Autumn, Violet, and Caramel.
thanks, that's a lotta good info; but IMO i think u left out the most important kink/factor in this game for a majority of us...so do we get to knock up any more nekos or what?? appreciate it :love:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

:unsure::HideThePain: the thread is going to be interesting whit that "threesome whit best friend" multiple penetration tag coming? :LUL:(of course only if player choose trans...?)

And I guess this is turning into the typical polyamorous relationship, where the LIs are going to be fucking each other without the mc or "having fun"?

So if player its not into lesbian or sharing, its looks like loss half the content?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Threesomes and lesbians are already in the game as the wife has already been in involved in other sex scenes with the MC and the threesome scene might be the MC - Violet - Ash.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
This was posted in the Radiant thread but I feel like it could be used for this thread as well.

From Alorth on Discord replying to why it's taking long. Broke up the wall of text posted above so you can actually read it easier.

"You have all the right to voice your opinion, we won't kick you as long as you're not being disrespectful or your actions are viewed as such. It's true that we all agree that the update is taking way too long, not just the players but even us developers. The reasons for that is a big mixture... we are not only developers but also normal people, we also have family and like to play games sometimes... that means that as humans we can sometimes also get a bit lazy. On the other hand though, the update is bigger than the other ones and the branching also is a pain in the ass as it goes for the coding which would have initially taken longer one way or another, but of course not this much.

Now it's true that the last month, we had planned to get the update out, but we had some inconveniences. Sorry that the waiting time is disappointing, there isn't something we can do to turn back time... but we are already grinding the update out as fast as we can now. It looks to me like, people believe we developers are some special living creature that has no needs but just work. All the developers that are out there and have short update times, they are giving all of their free time into development, putting it on first place and everything else second. It's costing them everything, like it cost to me in the past. I used to have updates every 2 months, but I almost broke up with my gf because I had 0 time for her or other stuff. I worked, ate and sleep, nothing else, 0 playing games or so.

Not to mention I even have a dog that I have to walk and give some attention. There are developers that even pass away, because they are all the time only working and being stressed about it. One of the reasons things slowed down on first place was due to health issues coming from overworking myself in the past. So to put it short, I'm taking it slower for my own good at moment and I even hired a artist to help me. You might think that it should be faster if I hire someone, but that's wrong thinking... the few artists that can do close to my quality work that I can hire, take way more time than I do with artwork, so it's not making up for me doing less work. I could hire more artists, but imagine, just for example, if i would hire any other developer out there... how drastically the quality of the game visuals would change... The visual quality is not a fixed thing of this engine, so not anyone can do it, even if they have 5 years experience with it, it might not be enough if they lack the understanding of the engine.

If some genie would grant me a wish, and say... You can pick one developer, to work for you for free for the visuals so pick one... I would say, fuck it, no thanks... There wouldn't be a single one around I could pick for my own games unless I teach them for at least half a year and there are no exceptions. I don't want to seem like a high nose or something, but I'm being realistic. I was like everyone else at start, but I started to work in a different way, which made such a huge difference in quality and any other way won't be the same. Not everyone can overcome a huge wall alone... Don't get me wrong, there are good developers out there which have nice quality visuals and use the same engine, but this is also about consistency of the games and the more someone is used to work one way, the harder it is for that person to change his ways."

Now we know the reasons for development times increasing:
1: that as humans we can sometimes also get a bit lazy. (Laziness)
2: Not to mention I even have a dog that I have to walk and give some attention. (Darn dog taking up tens of hours per day of development time away from Alorth)

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
That post was from long ago, as I recall. You are going to freak people out thinking he is posting again to suggest further delays. The fact that the devs are not hurrying too much is pretty clear. Though at least Alorth isn't making up monthly stories like some devs out there about some extraordinary circumstances that happened which will result it delays.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
what gets me is it was *his* choice to work on and make multiple games, nobody elses lol.
Edit: He also acts as if his animation and arts are beyond reproach, when several of the lewd scenes have plain as day clipping, just like any other AVN. It's almost impossible to negate it completely, you'd have to spend days micromanaging joints, and I don't mean days, as in a few "days" I mean, days worth as in actual work hour days, like 72+ hours of actual working to fully prevent clipping without breaking a model, when manipulating the joints. And if that's the case he's missed a few things. Not trying to be a dick but that excuse alone is full of hubris.

Last edited:

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
That post was from long ago, as I recall. You are going to freak people out thinking he is posting again to suggest further delays. The fact that the devs are not hurrying too much is pretty clear. Though at least Alorth isn't making up monthly stories like some devs out there about some extraordinary circumstances that happened which will result it delays.
There are less than two weeks left before we can say firmly that radiant hasn't been updated in a year, but is still somehow not marked as "abandoned"(70k$ or way, way more of free money, since there must be patreons who have left at this point). This one is almost on the seven month mark too(which adds up to 21k$ for one update, assuming no one stopped supporting him in which case it would be more).

Anyway, what really bothers me is when a game isn't tagged as "abandoned" or "on hold" when it obviously is, at the very least, on hold. For example, Apartment 69 was marked as abandoned after 4 months or so, even though the developer said it was on hold beforehand because he was updating and improving another game (which was already completed, because his patrons requested it and he conceded, which makes all the sense in the world!) he did it and a couple of days later gave a time table for the new update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There are less than two weeks left before we can say firmly that radiant hasn't been updated in a year, but is still somehow not marked as "abandoned"(70k$ or way, way more of free money, since there must be patreons who have left at this point). This one is almost on the seven month mark too(which adds up to 21k$ for one update, assuming no one stopped supporting him in which case it would be more).

Anyway, what really bothers me is when a game isn't tagged as "abandoned" or "on hold" when it obviously is, at the very least, on hold. For example, Apartment 69 was marked as abandoned after 4 months or so, even though the developer said it was on hold beforehand because he was updating and improving another game (which was already completed, because his patrons requested it and he conceded, which makes all the sense in the world!) he did it and a couple of days later gave a time table for the new update.
The rules for tags of "Abandoned" and "On Hold" are different.

Dev's must ask for the "Oh Hold" tag and for the "Abandoned" tag to go up either the dev says its abandoned or no update for 18 months.

Apartment 69 was done in error by a new mod who did not know of the rules as per say.

Last edited:
Reactions: MashUp47

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
The rules for tags of "Abandoned" and "On Hold" are different.

Dev's must ask for the "Oh Hold" tag and for the "Abandoned" tag to go up either the dev says its abandoned or no update for 18 months.

Apartment 69 was done in error by a new mod who did not know of the rules as per say.
Seems like a pretty important rule to be aware of....

Also, 18 months? I can see right now Futa paradise in the similar threads section with the tag abandoned. The last update was 7 month ago and after a quick check the creator had already frozen his patreon account after that update to not leech off of his supporters, since the next update will be the last because the game will be completed, but it's not abandoned.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Also, 18 months? I can see right now Futa paradise in the similar threads section with the tag abandoned. The last update was 7 month ago and after a quick check the creator had already frozen his patreon account after that update to not leech off of his supporters, since the next update will be the last because the game will be completed, but it's not abandoned.
I don't do futa in any form but I went and looked at the site and the dev said finial release would be early 2022 and here we are half way through so it looks like the dev has asked for the tag to go up.
Best thing for you to do it go on the patreon site and asked where its at.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
If Alorth makes the comparison to us "normal folks", i may assume the following is also fair to say.:

I don't know about you guys but i have to ask my boss his/hers approval for my payed vacations...
Paid vacations? What are those? 35 years earning a living in straight commission sales. You don't sell something? You don't get paid ANYTHING. No hourly wage, no monthly base, nothing promised. Take a vacation? Obviously you're not selling so...no paycheck on your return. Gotta luv 'Murkan inbred low-road capitalism.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017

F95 rules are:
Rule 1: 3 months of silence = marked abandoned.
Rule 2: 18 months of no game update = marked abandoned regardless of posts.

I looked at Futa Paradise. The developer has not posted anything since December 2021 so Rule 1 is applied.

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
F95 rules are:
Rule 1: 3 months of silence = marked abandoned.
Rule 2: 18 months of no game update = marked abandoned regardless of posts.

I looked at Futa Paradise. The developer has not posted anything since December 2021 so Rule 1 is applied.
this makes way more sense.(y)

I don't do futa in any form but I went and looked at the site and the dev said finial release would be early 2022 and here we are half way through so it looks like the dev has asked for the tag to go up.
Best thing for you to do it go on the patreon site and asked where its at.
I didn't even knew that game existed. Just saw it in similar threads as I said, But the patreon has been down for months(it's there, I mean it¡s not taking money).

Oct 26, 2017
Paid vacations? What are those? 35 years earning a living in straight commission sales. You don't sell something? You don't get paid ANYTHING. No hourly wage, no monthly base, nothing promised. Take a vacation? Obviously you're not selling so...no paycheck on your return. Gotta luv 'Murkan inbred low-road capitalism.

I'm confused as to where you are located to get that shitty of a job. "Murkan" can't refer to the USA since straight commission jobs aren't legal.

"Commission-only payment is not legal for the employer, and the company must supplement the commission through minimum pay standards through the state laws." ( )

Reactions: kamikazedrew

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm confused as to where you are located to get that shitty of a job. "Murkan" can't refer to the USA since straight commission jobs aren't legal.

"Commission-only payment is not legal for the employer, and the company must supplement the commission through minimum pay standards through the state laws." ( )
I am also confused that he stayed with it for 35 years.

Reactions: kamikazedrew
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes