4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Well he said in April that things weren't going good for the game and he had to push it back another month, than another update is he is on vacation spearfishing, there is a video of it. But the update would be out in a month. The update should have been out in May. But we are approaching July and still no update.

I supported him for a few months. I don't support him to take my money and use it for his spearfishing trips. He is like a lot of patreons who provide wild excuses why an update is delayed etc. He just is making bank across 3 games he is working on.
This reminds me of MILF city, which had regular updates until "problems" began to appear. After that, each update took longer then the previous one and the last one took a year or close to one, the update had maybe 10-15 minutes of gameplay and the render quality had dropped so much in that single update compared to previous ones you could tell it was rushed work done only because the support had sharply fallen and people were no longer giving him money.

I'm not saying this is the same, but, the more you know.....

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Mods..... Please allow me to post this grievance because I feel that something needs to be said and done about this developer as well as many others. I do not want to get myself in trouble with the mods but I feel like someone needs to start dealing with these guys.

On the one hand you have developers like Westy who have been faithful to his followers and has worked hard for a long time to develop his story. You have Lockheart who is one of the best developers out there who gets screwed over by Steam. There is Blackheart games that has turned out major title releases and constantly keep his fans updated and releases updates for every game he has. Yet here we are waiting for updates of 3 different games from this guy who would lead us to believe that he is struggling with his games and yet he is raking in the cash and then blatantly giving everyone a collective FU while he spends our money on exotic fishing trips.

I stopped Supporting this Patreon Succubus a long time ago. Primarily because he is rude and downright mean if you question him one on one about the lack of progress. When you think about it, he really has a genius thing going. Develop 3 very different games appealing to very different fans at the same time. He maximizes the time long enough to get the income flowing, which right now is substantial. Then he can just sit back, drain everyone's pockets and go spear fishing on your dime. When the income begins to decline he will jump back on the games and repeat the same cycle all over again.

Him and several other developers out there have done this for a long time and if you and I directly go after this guys credibility and try to expose him and others here, we get in trouble with the moderators for "violating" the rules on what we are or are not allowed to post. I am not saying this to hate on the mods. They do a great job and I am glad they are here, but at some point someone needs to hold these guys accountable and make them adhere to a minimum set of standards that include having their titles removed from this website if they take too long to release updates or are not acting in the best interest of the fans.
0.12 21.12.2021 4 months 12 days
0.11 09.08.2021 3 months 30 days
0.10 10.04.2021 4 months 9 days
0.09 01.12.2020 4 months 7 days
0.08 24.07.2020 3 months
0.07 24.04.2020 2 months 15 days since last update
0.06 09.02.2020 ~few months or something

Let's imagine I would've taken a bit of time off for recovery before the coming update, this is the result of it? Getting shitted at?
Putting Radiant aside, Neko Paradise is basically on it's usual progress.
I've been rude? When and where? That just makes me believe that you ignored server rules.
And you're saying you stopped supporting me a long time ago, that must've been 2 years ago or more, cause you're not touching the fact that my supporter page is not only about games... what about animations, artwork and now even comics for all the supporters that I commission to artists.
My page also specifically says, that it's to support me as a "creator" that means everything I offer, but also that my games are not distributed via patreon.
I get what you're saying to a certain point, but you're honestly quite off the mark in everything you said. I kinda see you pointing out only your own base of interests in it, which may also include personal opinion/hate.

Imagine you're a worker and your boss says, no you can't take any vacation because you're getting paid. If you want to take a vacation I won't pay you. Don't know what country you live in, but in most you have paid vacations and this is even the first time I took a vacation in 3 years.

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
0.08 24.07.2020 3 months

Let's imagine I would've taken a bit of time off for recovery before the coming update, this is the result of it? Getting shitted at?
I'm not saying he's right, nor I would put any weight on his statement about how he was a supporter (but that's mostly because I take what a read online with a grain of salt) but I see his point.

It's true you provide quality content, and if that takes time, take all the time you need, but what i think people is mad at, some rightfully so and others because they feel entitled to, is because of this:
0.13 24/06/2022 6 months 4 days (so far)

Edit: did a quick check on radiant, it hasn't been updated for almost a year(11 months today, or €56,628 without an update (almost 60k$)).

Last edited:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Mods..... Please allow me to post this grievance because I feel that something needs to be said and done about this developer as well as many others. I do not want to get myself in trouble with the mods but I feel like someone needs to start dealing with these guys.

On the one hand you have developers like Westy who have been faithful to his followers and has worked hard for a long time to develop his story. You have Lockheart who is one of the best developers out there who gets screwed over by Steam. There is Blackheart games that has turned out major title releases and constantly keep his fans updated and releases updates for every game he has. Yet here we are waiting for updates of 3 different games from this guy who would lead us to believe that he is struggling with his games and yet he is raking in the cash and then blatantly giving everyone a collective FU while he spends our money on exotic fishing trips.

I stopped Supporting this Patreon Succubus a long time ago. Primarily because he is rude and downright mean if you question him one on one about the lack of progress. When you think about it, he really has a genius thing going. Develop 3 very different games appealing to very different fans at the same time. He maximizes the time long enough to get the income flowing, which right now is substantial. Then he can just sit back, drain everyone's pockets and go spear fishing on your dime. When the income begins to decline he will jump back on the games and repeat the same cycle all over again.

Him and several other developers out there have done this for a long time and if you and I directly go after this guys credibility and try to expose him and others here, we get in trouble with the moderators for "violating" the rules on what we are or are not allowed to post. I am not saying this to hate on the mods. They do a great job and I am glad they are here, but at some point someone needs to hold these guys accountable and make them adhere to a minimum set of standards that include having their titles removed from this website if they take too long to release updates or are not acting in the best interest of the fans.
wall-talking.gif

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
0.08 24.07.2020 3 months

I've been rude? When and where? That just makes me believe that you ignored server rules.
And you're saying you stopped supporting me a long time ago, that must've been 2 years ago or more, cause you're not touching the fact that my supporter page is not only about games... what about animations, artwork and now even comics for all the supporters that I commission to artists.
My page also specifically says, that it's to support me as a "creator" that means everything I offer, but also that my games are not distributed via patreon.
I get what you're saying to a certain point, but you're honestly quite off the mark in everything you said. I kinda see you pointing out only your own base of interests in it, which may also include personal opinion/hate.

Imagine you're a worker and your boss says, no you can't take any vacation because you're getting paid. If you want to take a vacation I won't pay you. Don't know what country you live in, but in most you have paid vacations and this is even the first time I took a vacation in 3 years.
My dude I appreciate your work as much as anyone else-this guy is way off-base with a lot of what he’s saying for sure-and I’m not even that upset with your reported pace(Progress update frequency could be better but whatevs).

But you have to realize that when you’re making $3k+ a month(on top of whatever other devs/games are paying you for) with no release date on any game and you’re going on vacation without pausing subs, when many people make so little they can’t even afford to support you-much less a paid vacation-then coming back just to talk about how you needed it this is kinda how you come off
9D785FCA-B38B-4C0B-8337-3DC824244825.gif

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
My dude I appreciate your work as much as anyone else-this guy is way off-base with a lot of what he’s saying for sure-and I’m not even that upset with your reported pace(Progress update frequency could be better but whatevs).

But you have to realize that when you’re making $3k+ a month(on top of whatever other devs/games are paying you for) with no release date on any game and you’re going on vacation without pausing subs, when many people make so little they can’t even afford to support you-much less a paid vacation-then coming back just to talk about how you needed it this is kinda how you come off
View attachment 1890137
I wrote a month before my vacation about it, it's not like I've gone to vacation without informing my fans. I just also reported afterwards how it went, how it helped my recovery and about spearfishing which is related to the game activity, since part of the game is related to my own life experiences.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
If Alorth makes the comparison to us "normal folks", i may assume the following is also fair to say.:

I don't know about you guys but i have to ask my boss his/hers approval for my payed vacations...
Alorth, next time make a poll with the dates when you want to take payed leave, a simple yes or no question is enough. Your boss, which are your Patreons in this case because they pay for you like a boss would with us, will decide your leave like how it goes for us "normal folks".

I'm not trying to be a dick here, i'm just hoping to reach you so you can see some of your absurt analogies.

In ancient Greek philosophy there were people like you who called themsemves The Sophists, they were what we call today lawyers. They make up their own rules or "logic" as long as it is within the laws to suit them or their clients.
That is how you sound right now, trying to bend the law with logic so you get the upper hand.
However... you are forgetting one thing... you are not in a courtroom and all of this is based on morallity and not logic.
On the other hand you are being judged by the people here and your aggressive aproach to this all leaves a bitter taste.

An advice: Do what is morally correct, morality comes from what the majority of people consider good.
Never go against the biggest crowd because in this case that is the hand that feeds you.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
If Alorth makes the comparison to us "normal folks", i may assume the following is also fair to say.:

I don't know about you guys but i have to ask my boss his/hers approval for my payed vacations...
Alorth, next time make a poll with the dates when you want to take payed leave, a simple yes or no question is enough. Your boss, which are your Patreons in this case because they pay for you like a boss would with us, will decide your leave like how it goes for us "normal folks".

I'm not trying to be a dick here, i'm just hoping to reach you so you can see some of your absurt analogies.

In ancient Greek philosophy there were people like you who called themsemves The Sophists, they were what we call today lawyers. They make up their own rules or "logic" as long as it is within the laws to suit them or their clients.
That is how you sound right now, trying to bend the law with logic so you get the upper hand.
However... you are forgetting one thing... you are not in a courtroom and all of this is based on morallity and not logic.
On the other hand you are being judged by the people here and your aggressive aproach to this all leaves a bitter taste.

An advice: Do what is morally correct, morality comes from what the majority of people consider good.
Never go against the biggest crowd because in this case that is the hand that feeds you.
And I did what was morally correct and informed before that month about my vacations and also when I came back from them.
So the supporters could decide to pledge or not to me that month, since it's up to them to do what they want and believe is best.
Honestly, where does making a poll about that make any sense.
The way you put everything sounds smart, but in a basic sense, you're asking me to do 4+4=8 instead of 2x4=8, just because combining is easier than multiplying.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty and Emma M

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
And I did what was morally correct and informed before that month about my vacations and also when I came back from them.
So the supporters could decide to pledge or not to me that month, since it's up to them to do what they want and believe is best.
Honestly, where does making a poll about that make any sense.
The way you put everything sounds smart, but in a basic sense, you're asking me to do 4+4=8 instead of 2x4=8, just because combining is easier than multiplying.
It is your project so in the end i'm just here to respectfully give my advice, opinion or whatever anyone wants to call it :LOL:
If your Patreons* are happy with this, all is good.

*Edited a typo

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I wrote a month before my vacation about it, it's not like I've gone to vacation without informing my fans. I just also reported afterwards how it went, how it helped my recovery and about spearfishing which is related to the game activity, since part of the game is related to my own life experiences.
1st the spearfishing in the game only serves to get 2 outfits and set up scenes for a girl we have no real content with.
2nd that addressed a total of zero of the points I brought up

Again my dude glad you’re feeling good and all but unless you give some promise of a release soon this is the impression you’re giving off
796AC669-23EB-4E86-8EA8-7A2A8B8BD327.gif

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes