3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Neon Eden Trio Logo Final.JPG

Overview:
In Neon Eden 3026 you will begin your journey as a young adult female named "Eden" in a far distant future. You will decide what she attempts to do with herself as you progress into an open world of your choices will begin to change the way the world is shaped around you. Begin to learn your past and assemble around you a crew to help you towards your goals. As you make decisons in Neon Eden remember that your choices will have consequences. Neone Eden 3026 is an RPG based in a never before seen galaxy with deep woven story lines, intense action adventure, high end graphics, and Adult themes, situations, and experiences. Welcome to the world of Neon Eden 3026.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-20
Release Date: 2022-02-05
Developer: TheRickyPhatts -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Log:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshots are Rendered Images Not From In Game. Watch Trailers For In Game Footage Above
Yu Lin 8.jpg Dakota 1.jpg Kimberly 2.jpg Sagrila Night 4.jpg

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Brand New Patreon Friends and Fam
Let's see why this took so long to release

Update:
No options to shut down this annoying game music. (pass for now)
i will check again when in game options are available.

CONTROLS
WASD = Movement
MOUSE = look around
MOuse buttons = Intreact, Melee attack, Block, Aim weapons, Fire Weapons
Mouse Wheel = Zoom in and out
Shift = Sprint / Jog
Caps Lock = Walk / Jog
Cntrl = Crouch
I = Inventory
J = Quest Journal
R = Reload
H = Hide waypoints/ Hud

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I personally would go slower on the tags, especially, if they are not in the game at this time, and put the ones that are not there in prepared tags. Many people will await that all of the tags are in this actual build and asking what is in and what not.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
> tags: gay, lesbian
Each time I see this two tags together I expect to see gay lesbians for the first time in my life...And each time it just plain old gay and lesbians... :HideThePain:
:unsure: well technically if you were a gay lesbian, you would actually be a straight female RIGHT ??? :unsure: or maybe just a Bi-Female

As for the game it seems like a lot of bold promises but i will withhold judgment until there is more to judge ....good luck with the game

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
"…when you decide in a quest to have an Alien Fuck Him to death with an anal probe…"
When I decide this is not my cup of tea.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
First impressions are mixed.

While I don't mind female protagonist, this seems to be lesbian focus, with NPC's being 9 out of 10 all female. Personally I find that boring, but that's sure to make someone happy.

I know this is the alpha, but it's REALLY bare bones. I'm not a huge fan of the small open world with the game currently being directionless. I was expecting a sex scene soo we know what we are looking at but it's to early I guess.

I recommend people wait on this for a bit then try a few patches in.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I have trouble using the computer and leaving the apartments,,, which buttons to do so?

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
First impressions are mixed.

While I don't mind female protagonist, this seems to be lesbian focus, with NPC's being 9 out of 10 all female. Personally I find that boring, but that's sure to make someone happy.

I know this is the alpha, but it's REALLY bare bones. I'm not a huge fan of the small open world with the game currently being directionless. I was expecting a sex scene soo we know what we are looking at but it's to early I guess.

I recommend people wait on this for a bit then try a few patches in.
you can go outside to the club and fuck with a guy and a woman at the same time, but its misaligned without sound, as you said REALLY bare bones.

Also didnt find the "character creation" even tho its in the tags, so who knows? maybe this could get a good game if we give it time? I like the setting atleast.

needs saving option and a option menu for sound and graphic settings for sure.

Edit: Character creation tag is gone and now its "character design" nevermind then.

tteolas999

Nov 20, 2018
The game is unplayable :
1. had to restart 5 times to actually log in
2.Got stack after leaving the computer x2 (more restarts)
3.Interacting is bugged
4.Quest log is bugged
5.Fall of the graphics after running through a door (an other restart)
And thats 30mins in .

Graphics shouldnt be your primary concern as you stated but fixing all those things 5mins into the game . Better have a working game where people can atleast invest on the story rather than trying to find which path isnt bugged

Looks promising , will check back for sure but for now its a mayhem

Reactions: Drussler

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Thanks for the headache. Flashing games do that. The textbox is terrible.
3026 is far away and I doubt the human race will make it. I doubt we would be using keyboards by then either. Sleep would not be a problem. I also doubt we will have sexes just sexless.
Not for me so good luck and bye.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes