3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
MASSIVE description detailing an INCREDIBLE undertaking... by a one-man team.

Look man, I get the need to sell your pitch, but at least be honest about it. Your buzzwords are making claims your ass can't cash. I'll keep an eye on this... for now. Lost count of how many MASSIVE undertakings have been entirely abandoned.

Reactions: Jccurtis

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Let's see why this took so long to release

Update:
No options to shut down this annoying game music. (pass for now)
i will check again when in game options are available.

CONTROLS
WASD = Movement
MOUSE = look around
MOuse buttons = Intreact, Melee attack, Block, Aim weapons, Fire Weapons
Mouse Wheel = Zoom in and out
Shift = Sprint / Jog
Caps Lock = Walk / Jog
Cntrl = Crouch
I = Inventory
J = Quest Journal
R = Reload
H = Hide waypoints/ Hud
Working on Game options for next patreon update (which then will be public). As well as entire new play through as stated in developer notes.

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Thank you all for taking first looks as I wanted this community to really be one of the first to get a public thread, feedback, and dialogue from me personally. Have updated a lot of the threads understanding as some has stated if it is not in the game do not add until.

The game is a lot lets be honest, but what I shared in this first public build is an over all showcase. Not what the game shall be. It is a metropolitan city setting with a few districts, graphic showcase, NPCS, quests, merchants, that is really about it at this time.
Excited for the newer releases where you will begin in a better overall plot line, and location.

I have worked a long time in video game industry and have by no means any plans to give up on this project. If interest and the patreon continues to grow plan to bring on board some talented animators to help in the area I feel I spend most time for not the best pay off...

Thank you again so much. It is very exciting seeing how much feedback we received so quickly. You all rock.

Reactions: Speedfeed

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Not sure how much more time consuming things would be for a dev or devs and what the difficulty is to do this but if things with the fp/lesbian tags mixed with other tags that implies sex with men were all optional I think it'll pay off because people who are more interested in the fp/lesbian tags won't have to interact with men and the people who are on the opposite spectrum of those 2 tags won't have to interact with women or they could interact with both women and men. That's a win for everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RickyPhatts

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Not sure how much more time consuming things would be for a dev or devs and what the difficulty is to do this but if things with the fp/lesbian tags mixed with other tags that implies sex with men were all optional I think it'll pay off because people who are more interested in the fp/lesbian tags won't have to interact with men and the people who are on the opposite spectrum of those 2 tags won't have to interact with women or they could interact with both women and men. That's a win for everyone.
Initially that has been the thought. As we progress with game development you will have a team of people (not just Eden) being them male, female, droid, alien, etc. So for instance if you do not ever want to see a lesbian scene. You shall not be forced to. And if really wanting to explore a certain scene you could choose that .. all planned and hope to bring into the game in coming months (party system and changing in and out is not the easiest thing)

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
Lost me at FProtag only. I'm mostly a MProtag player but am fine with games that have other options included.
You mean 95% of all games ever made, H or otherwise? Personally I welcome Fprotag due to its shear scarcity and if im to be staring at a character and watching them get fucked over and over, may as well make them pretty instead of gym-dude#6791005. Obviously I understand most games, especially these ones, simply cannot include character creation or multiple protags, which is preferable, so I like those willing to take the niche choice.

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
Mentioned a few comments back addressing the tags for now. At this time there is female protagonist not male. Soon you will be able to have a party of playable characters to outfit your crew. Think along lines of knights of the old republic. Which then if you prefer to have a male character and gay interactions that will happen. Sorry for the confusion have not uploaded a thread here prior and realise the tags should only include what is in game and not planned.

Reactions: bozoplace

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
Mentioned a few comments back addressing the tags for now. At this time there is female protagonist not male. Soon you will be able to have a party of playable characters to outfit your crew. Think along lines of knights of the old republic. Which then if you prefer to have a male character and gay interactions that will happen. Sorry for the confusion have not uploaded a thread here prior and realise the tags should only include what is in game and not planned.
That's a good news !

yungupgrade

Jul 26, 2020
A sales pitch like this should be exciting and applauded, crazy how this industry has had so many abandoned projects and patreon scams that everyone just expects this to fail

• Red Heart

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
A sales pitch like this should be exciting and applauded, crazy how this industry has had so many abandoned projects and patreon scams that everyone just expects this to fail
Understandable as I myself have been let down by some indie games with big talk (chronicles of elyria for one) .. I plan to be be transparent as possible and also not charging people 1000s of dollars for spaceships or founder bundles etc etc (COE, Star Citizen, etc) .. straight forward cyber punk, space, rpg, that has graphic content. Game I would enjoy playing.

RickyPhatts

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2022
The game is unplayable :
1. had to restart 5 times to actually log in
2.Got stack after leaving the computer x2 (more restarts)
3.Interacting is bugged
4.Quest log is bugged
5.Fall of the graphics after running through a door (an other restart)
And thats 30mins in .

Graphics shouldnt be your primary concern as you stated but fixing all those things 5mins into the game . Better have a working game where people can atleast invest on the story rather than trying to find which path isnt bugged

Looks promising , will check back for sure but for now its a mayhem
Sorry you had trouble I checked the public version and did not run into same issue. Will keep looking for that bug. Hope soon to open a discord and trello more so bug hunting and reporting can be smoother. Sorry again you ran into issues

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
RickyPhatts
The idea is good but I hope the dev can deliver.
But there are too many issues to give them ALL in one go so here is what MAINLY caught my attention:

- The Global Illumination: you are using (I guess from my own experience with unity) Real-Time Dynamic light for your scene. you should reconsider this and use a Mix of Baked and Dynamic lights. For instance, indoors should be Baked while outside, some lights like the sun should remain Dynamic. For more details, have a look at and too
-Performance: the game's performance is terrible. I can clearly tell you a good way to make your game run better: Occulsion Culling. Please, have a look
-Post Process FX: Too many heavy hitters: Chromatic Aberation, Bloom, Depth of Field... etc. you need to pick some or make an Option menu to turn some of them for low end PCs. And honstly, some are unnecessary.
-Level Design: Not sure if you or not, but some elements are wrong in terms of proportions: the cars are bigger than they should, the main building feel empty or lifelss. I can help you there if you want and for free, but next time, just pick a pen and paper, draw an outline of your scene, use some refernces (concept arts, movies, games..etc) start the initial blockout, than iterrate over time till you get a good feel and finally, start the main level creation and finalisation.

As a final piece of genuine advice: limit your scope. I know you want to make something cool and big but remember this: you are a one person team; it can't be sustainable in the long term. You have to downsize some of your ideas or tweak to fit your budget and your game.

Have fun and wishing you luck. I truely hope you would take these suggestions to heart.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes